Apr 10, 2020
fetish options working fine for me.
character info page the variable value
HUD ui is do reverse from none(empry) to full(0), max - variable value
or i have to do "now/max" and its ugly in HUD

beepboop01

Apr 12, 2020
Why do you need to escape?
If you cheat and give yourself the coins needed to buy a boat off the isle, you will see in epilogue that the entire island is essentially conquered by monsters.

Meaning there are no more human bastions left on it.

So.. even without that why would anyone want to be on the island I don't know.

we all love her
I feel scared for her. She wishes to visit the church/chapel. And knowing her she'll go with the stupid guy who will rape her as baptism.
At least the game seems to be heavily pointing to that happening.

Last edited:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
anyone else having extreme issues with lag stutter and random freezes every few seconds and if so how do you stop it ?

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
I just learned that also the bank can be raided for loot. You basically have to slay two spear guards to get there, but if your build can handle that then you could potentially earn all the money required for the main quest by doing so. Downside is that you would need to trade for gold coins with 25% higher rate because the bank would hate you.

Oh, never mind. You can still trade with them if you sneak-talk out of combat. Starting to seem like a legitimate strategy. :KEK:
bank2.jpg

Last edited:

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
I feel scared for her. She wishes to visit the church/chapel. And knowing her she'll go with the stupid guy who will rape her as baptism.
At least the game seems to be heavily pointing to that happening.
It's like the Mirai Nikki all over again (Just assuming because I can't read it.)

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
anyone who had save file during Loan Pregnant?
Here you go. Save 10 is a bit earlier in the pregnancy. Save 11 is later on, but her abdomen was injured so I'm not sure if she's still pregnant. I know she can miscarry but am not aware if she still vomits up till then?...
She also has 2 goblin babies stored in the bank. x]

This is a non-combat build, but she is level 32 and with 9 unspent trait points.

Also this is with an old version, so it might be incompatible with newer releases of the game.

maankamara

Sep 16, 2017
Here you go. Save 10 is a bit earlier in the pregnancy. Save 11 is later on, but her abdomen was injured so I'm not sure if she's still pregnant. I know she can miscarry but am not aware if she still vomits up till then?...

This is a non-combat build, but she is level 32 and with 9 unspent trait points.

Also this is with an old version, so it might be incompatible with newer releases of the game.
Even with all the stuff going on in the game, storing babies in the bank seems cruel.

Also, miscarriage comes with a nasty red image of blood flooding from you and it is counted in your stats. You should be able to tell when it happens, unless you've just forgotten.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Can somebody translate the camp with the warrior in the house? (The one with the dog scene and dancing as a slave)

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Can you find herbs for Elise in pine forests in the north? I only find them in the rainforests on the east. And yeah, the rainforest is probably the best area for beginners, especially when you're not playing on survival mode becuase you're not losing the raw food you collect.

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019

Thx) Сompatible with newer releases of the game. When using save, it is better to rename the save from 10 or 11 to 01.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
trade points get converted to coins automatically.
no other way but to run after its over. be sure to save some stamina. either run for the exit or the next floor.
just save/load when doing the job
one efficient way is to just re-equip your clothes after stripping to avoid them asking for shoot or masturbate.
but 1-3 shoots can be okay depending on your stamina
So is this normal that after:
1. starting to dance wearing only pants and top
2. striping twice and refusing further demands
3. collecting 1800 tp from coins
I'm paid only 3 coins and then I gotta run from the patrons? Well done waitressing gives 2 and the risk of getting raped is much smaller. Also if you limit yourself just to dancing without stripping you can earn 2 coins if you don't mess up. Waitressing seems to be a better choice.

Oh, and I discovered you have just enough time to relax once before the dancing sequence ends. Lets you recover some stamina before the patrons will begin chasing you.

Last edited:

Paladox

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Even with all the stuff going on in the game, storing babies in the bank seems cruel.
It seems like the best solution if I want to keep them. The alternatives being:
A: Give them to Elise, which makes Lona sad.
B: Let them wonder off on their own (to undoubtedly be eaten by wolves or suffer some worse fate).
C: Let them loose in goblin den to be adopted by goblins? I doubt they would have a good life.
D: Keep them with me. The nursing isn't so bad, but the 20 lbs of weight is 20 lbs less I could carry.

I think it's best to keep them in the bank for now. If I knew they would age then I would feel differently. In the end I will take all the babies with Lona on her trip. It will be interesting, especially if she has a lot by then. xD

Also, miscarriage comes with a nasty red image of blood flooding from you and it is counted in your stats. You should be able to tell when it happens, unless you've just forgotten.
Is it immediate? She still has morning sickness, so I guess she is fine then.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Can you find herbs for Elise in pine forests in the north? I only find them in the rainforests on the east. And yeah, the rainforest is probably the best area for beginners, especially when you're not playing on survival mode becuase you're not losing the raw food you collect.
Different biomes have different types of herbs. The pine forest has Tung Flower.

tormosyatina

Jul 22, 2019
Developer. You must make sure that the global time changes when you enter the location. Now you can endlessly farm entering and exiting in one place.
Yes, thank you, I haven't seen such an impressive RPG in a long time. The style and atmosphere of the game is great.

Reactions: maankamara
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes