CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Well... I don't know, but isn't version 0.5.3.1 already updated on Cien, etc.?

Does the fact that damage control version 0.5.3.1 will be uploaded in a few days mean that a version with more fixes will be available?

I have Ver. 0.5.3.1, and that bug has been fixed.
Or does the latest update still have the Elise crash bug or something?
If you have 0.5.3.1 the only thing you need is the English translation patch.
View attachment 1177307

When I try to turn in the first herb quest. I just downloaded the most recent build.
It's literally just two post above your question. I will never understand this...

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Is there a check to Piercings? I got full pierced at fishtopia then I can't enter the city anymore, get attacked(?)/assaulted at random.

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Is there a check to Piercings? I got full pierced at fishtopia then I can't enter the city anymore, get attacked(?)/assaulted at random.
Piercings affect your sexiness and weakness, if they get too high normally passive npcs will attack you. It seems to be 65+ sexiness and 110+ weakness for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: CaiNanE

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Are there any outfits besides the starting, the rags and the prostitute outfit? And any way to make Lona blonde?
Outfit? Probably. Haven't played in some time.
There's no way to turn her blonde outside of editing files.
Too many characters in games these days are blonde. It's become frankly overused and I feel it wouldn't look right on her at all. Her natural dark hair is just right, imo.
You do you, though. I can't help you but there is a guide around here somewhere that will help.

Reactions: YODSYODS

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Are there any outfits besides the starting, the rags and the prostitute outfit? And any way to make Lona blonde?
There is a leather/hunter set you can purchase from Gump's Tanning and Leather Shop in Fishtopia Market. Try the bleached hair dye option from the barber in Noer market.

Reactions: TuTiii

CaiNanE

Nov 19, 2018
Yes? Yes? Yes?
Outfit? Probably. Haven't played in some time.
There's no way to turn her blonde outside of editing files.
Too many characters in games these days are blonde. It's become frankly overused and I feel it wouldn't look right on her at all. Her natural dark hair is just right, imo.
You do you, though. I can't help you but there is a guide around here somewhere that will help.
You live in the old days of glory, Squark.. : ) Go to the barber in the market.

Feb 21, 2019
Did I say line 67 anywhere? No, I did not. Just because the error get thrown on that line doesn't mean that's where the mssing comma is.
I didn't say you said anything. I got an error that said line 67, so in order to find out the solution, I searched line 67 to see who else got the same issue to then find the solution.

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
I heard about change race a long time ago, Are there a story for each race rebirth?
I never done it once though, can't bear seeing Lona get impreg
So I decide not done anything about race till game finish

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes