Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The doom setting difficulties did they remove food after going to sleep ? I bought cooked food like soup and it's gone after I gone to sleep at the inn lol.
Never try to keep soups in your pack. It, like actual soup, should be consumed when made. It only stays put on Normal mode iirc. On anything harder, it expires ridiculously fast. If you want non-perishable food, you're going to have to rely on things like Smoked Meat or Smoked Mystery Meat. There's probably other options but my Lona uses those as staples.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
doom difficulties I survive just 1 day. So does anyone made it to a year in doom difficulties ? tell me of you have achieved this.. :D
If your only goal is to survive it's easy, anyone can do it. Try this:

1. Skip sewer tutorial (fuck em)
  2. Go to backstreet and either sell your ID (you won't be needing it), take a max loan (they'll never be able to get you) or both.
  3. Reach noer marketplace via any means necessary. If your stamina goes below 0 while walking on the map you will always be spotted during encounters and will be unable to "Hide", which has a 100% success rate but it requires >0 stamina. Approaching encounters while hidden makes them spawn much further away giving you a much better chance of leaving the place without combat.
  4. Fap to at least level 5, pick Timid personality and put 3 points in wisdom.
  5. Sleep for a year. You can do so safely at Lisa's place and if you need food you can beg for it during the day. Buy a pair of glasses to increase your weak. Success rate of begging increases with wisdom and weak equally, hence the glasses and personality.

Very important note:
Begging, whether successful or not, has a chance of granting a hidden (de)buff that greatly increases Lona's weak and sexy. You won't be able to see the state in the menu so you must keep an eye on your weak. I don't know exactly how much weak it takes for npcs to aggro but it's nowhere near as low as the drunkards at the inn. You probably want to practice a little on lower difficulty and see what you can get away with before trying this on doom.

Btw +10 mood on successful begging, -10 mood on failure. Bad mood increases weak so to further increase the success rate of begging you can take off Lona's chest armor. She barely has a chest, but still it must be protected.

Is there anything left when you have done all the quests?
Anything you want, really. Have you tried throwing poo at Milo?

You can always do a rebirth.

Also, being "timid" is a suicide.
It has the highest defense value of the three, and fapping (not orgasm) costs half the stamina. The bonus stats suit my stealth mage build perfectly.

So, what do you guys that spent a lot of time in Lona think, is it possible to go full-genocide here? Like, how much can i really kill here, how viable it is to do? I'd try myself, which i'm doing right now, but it's not a speedy process to try for sure, and the last time i played guards/bandits annihilated my Lona easily.
Almost everyone you murder will just respawn the next time you reenter, unlike undertale you won't leave much of an impact no matter who you kill. Many of the few unique npcs that don't respawn give quests, so it's better to avoid murdering them.

Everyone else you can kill as much as you want, and you'll have the perfect opportunity during Cocona's questline since you'll be forced to reset your morality. And if you're gonna have to reset your morality anyway, why not try and get the most out of it before doing so? Humans drop much better loot than any other enemy in the game, and stealing from houses is much easier and much more profitable if you don't have to worry about morality... or witnesses. I've also learnt how to steal from fishtopia thanks to this. It sucks that Timid cannot learn cannibalism, or this would have been quite profitable.

humans drop nice loot.png

Yeah i'm starting to notice just how difficult it will be to perform. About escaping and 20 gold though - doesn't playing a maniac Lona will let you bypass that? Like, kill the captain? I wonder if this will just break the plot, or really will allow me to escape on that ship for free.
You can't leave the island if you kill the captain, gotta do a rebirth to bring him back.

I have found that killing rabbits in the open farm fields north of town is EZ food and cash grinding
You may not want to sell things you also actually consume unless it spoils or you hit the item cap. Other than consumables the things you can buy in this game are very limited and even with high wisdom it costs more TP to buy than you get from selling. Do you play on hard? A good use of meat, fish and rats is turning them into good soup. Vegetables and fruits cost only 100 or slightly over and vendors are everywhere.

Still if you need or want to grind meat give this place a try.

farming meat.png

You cannot enter this place until you start Cocona's quest, but unlike fields the rats will be there 100% of the time and they are just as easy. Also you will not lose time doing this as long as you don't leave the cemetery.

If that's too boring try the fishcave east of pirate's den.

fish and chicks.png

Fish and chicks! I mentioned this place before, you find 2-3 piles of fish, more fish in the water, dungeon victims with a very short path to the exit (still only worth saving the blondes imo) and for the main course a treasure chest that seems to have been buffed. Last time I did this there weren't this many items in the chest.

this one got buffed.png

On the downside, the place has gotten much darker than I remember. You only need to clear the middle area to save the women, but if it's too difficult or taking too long or when they got the wrong haircolor consider them optional and just loot the fish piles and run (or walk/sneak) for the puzzle and the chest. The next heroine that comes here will surely save them. (since you already took the chest)

onward.png
Overall it's a very good place until you get sick and tired of the puzzle. (stupid sweatdrops still block the picture while you're trying to change it)

Last edited:

ghostsalsa

Feb 5, 2021
What is your game version? what .json did you used? This 2?:
View attachment 1477091
All .act files from base game got updated. Stop use of any outdated files (.json,.act) from older versions, stop copying it from old version to new, unless handmade.

I see no such visual glitch in newest version while using those 2 .jsons. If u use color mods from base game that u downloaded - there is no need to move .json/act files across game versions.
Yeah I'm playing on an older version and was using some jsons that worked with newer palettes than my act files accounted for. Trying the newest stuff was a bust, but I found a slightly older version that is working out better for me. Might have been easier to just transition to the newest version in hindsight lol.

Thanks for taking the time to inform me.

Brinline

May 23, 2021
The doom setting difficulties did they remove food after going to sleep ? I bought cooked food like soup and it's gone after I gone to sleep at the inn lol.

Also when in doom difficulties I was attempting to free cecily in the warehouse, I have secured the traps around the area where I am getting closer to the rest of the slaver that is guarding the main entrance filled with explosive mine.. and after the talking scene my character rezzed upon a trap and it got killed instantly. Wow, like it was supposed to do that ?

I have clear the area though mind you.. but it still that after the scene it make me stand on a trap and the trap activates.. like that's an ultra cheese way to kill off a person in a doom difficulties, lol

doom difficulties I survive just 1 day. So does anyone made it to a year in doom difficulties ? tell me of you have achieved this.. :D

btw I added the picture of the 'white boy lona' lol
Mods? Outfit...

Specna

Jan 26, 2021
Is there a way to turn off that the screen forces its way into 480p? Or is it impossible to play it in 1980p now??

ghostsalsa

Feb 5, 2021
Has anyone else tinkered with the musket and turned its normal attack into a shotgun? It's pretty dope.
Might need a nerf if you wanna preserve the difficulty, but it's hella fun. lonarpg-download-v0.5.3.1-anything4free.org-1-840x400.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there a way to turn off that the screen forces its way into 480p? Or is it impossible to play it in 1980p now??
From the title screen go into the Options menu. In there you can set Fullscreen to on or off and change the window scaling.
In Windowed mode, it can do 360, 720 and 1040.
Fullscreen will, obviously, make it match your screen's resolution.
For me, running it fullscreen is fine because it does so at 1080p.

Reactions: eternian

Hentaibrowser

Mar 30, 2021
Has anyone else tried using dark skinned Lona? I'm trying to figure out why her nipples and vag are light blue on her little spirte and some cg scenes.

*update: I had some outdated act. files. Though I did run into another weird issue with her eyes not having the dye during cg scenes. Had to tinker with it using older versions of files until I found one that worked.
How do you get this skin?

RandomRNaught

Apr 19, 2021
Been trying to use the Bow, what stats do I need to Equip it? Or is there a broad guide I can use to understand the game better.

Rainingdays

Feb 5, 2021

unseeneye

Feb 9, 2018
Been trying to use the Bow, what stats do I need to Equip it? Or is there a broad guide I can use to understand the game better.
You need the weapons expert perk to be able to use it. To have access to that perk, you need to have either normal or tough personality, and be at least on level 15.

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Skip sewer tutorial (fuck em)
Fap to at least level 5,
I must disagree with this combo of advice, depending on one's tolerance for exploits. If you do the tutorial up to the point where you have to kill the barricades you'll have access to most of your moves and have infinite hp and stamina at least up until you break the first barricade. So instead of breaking it you can just spam the lantern move or dodge (the former being much faster xp).

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I meant the sewer tutorial, with the rats, goblins and sewage and stuff, not the one before that. Funny that you can level up in there but as long as nothing persists there's nothing to exploit.

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Something's been bugging me for awhile now...... are the changelogs that are posted complete? because all they have ever really said is bug fixes. I don't think that 90% of his updates are just those right?

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Something's been bugging me for awhile now...... are the changelogs that are posted complete? because all they have ever really said is bug fixes. I don't think that 90% of his updates are just those right?
Check for the "added" lines
"-*added xxxxx"

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Good nice to see more content for Cecily. Hopefully for both routes in the future. Like another route split where you can save her from slavery or betray her again for memes
I just read the reply from a user by the name of trickster base upon what trickster post, there is a continuation of that East Gate quest already on the new version.

Play the lastest version which is v0.6.1.0 Beta.
The new follow up quest is ready with Cecily after you have done the East Gate quest with her.
LOL the update is so fast I was playing in the v0.6.0.1.1 up to get to level 40 the new version they're up to v0.6.1.0 now ? lol
All right I guess I need to re do the game from zero in the new version... *silently scream*

How did you change the skin color? I remember that in Noer Market we can change Lona's hairstyle or her hair color but I never knew about skin color or eye color changes. Can you tell me how did you do it? ( ╹▽╹ )
I made my own modification of the pictures files in the portrait/lona folders on the one that have the body and the head and just manually change them using the photoshop so that in game you can see mc as white.

The way I changes it is that I simply just load it up on photoshop then just changes adjust and change the brigthness of the picture to 100 the hair and the outfits is already in game though the hair is the messy long hair version and the top is leather jacket top, red cape , the hunter boot and the hair is long messy hair. I surely love to share the modification that I have made I just don't know how to upload the stuff to the forum.

I didn't use any scripts mechanism in the game though game . I did manual changes of files in the portrait/lona folder. Also I changes the one in the folder Graphics\CharacterCharsets\lonaMCC lonamccbody.jpg and also the one in the CHFS0 folder lonamccbody.png and again the method is just to just adjust the brigtness to 100 in using photoshop.

Let me changes the pictures of the latest version of the game and see if no bug show up and I can share it with you if you want. the files.

Never try to keep soups in your pack. It, like actual soup, should be consumed when made. It only stays put on Normal mode iirc. On anything harder, it expires ridiculously fast. If you want non-perishable food, you're going to have to rely on things like Smoked Meat or Smoked Mystery Meat. There's probably other options but my Lona uses those as staples.
Yeah my brain just goes "oh cooked food is fine" so I changes it to whatever that is 'cooked' turn out it isn't yeah I was caught surprised that's all. Smoked meat and smoked mystery meat , Oh I didn't know that they have this is there in the recipee ? or where do I buy this in game ? Yeah one of the main base survival is the need to have food and I didn't even know that they have smoked meat or smoked mystery meat, there is that ration thing expensive as hell around 300 ish trade points.

If your only goal is to survive it's easy, anyone can do it. Try this:

1. Skip sewer tutorial (fuck em)
  2. Go to backstreet and either sell your ID (you won't be needing it), take a max loan (they'll never be able to get you) or both.
  3. Reach noer marketplace via any means necessary. If your stamina goes below 0 while walking on the map you will always be spotted during encounters and will be unable to "Hide", which has a 100% success rate but it requires >0 stamina. Approaching encounters while hidden makes them spawn much further away giving you a much better chance of leaving the place without combat.
  4. Fap to at least level 5, pick Timid personality and put 3 points in wisdom.
  5. Sleep for a year. You can do so safely at Lisa's place and if you need food you can beg for it during the day. Buy a pair of glasses to increase your weak. Success rate of begging increases with wisdom and weak equally, hence the glasses and personality.

Very important note:
Begging, whether successful or not, has a chance of granting a hidden (de)buff that greatly increases Lona's weak and sexy. You won't be able to see the state in the menu so you must keep an eye on your weak. I don't know exactly how much weak it takes for npcs to aggro but it's nowhere near as low as the drunkards at the inn. You probably want to practice a little on lower difficulty and see what you can get away with before trying this on doom.

Btw +10 mood on successful begging, -10 mood on failure. Bad mood increases weak so to further increase the success rate of begging you can take off Lona's chest armor. She barely has a chest, but still it must be protected.
Wow, That is awesome ! I will play the game again in the latest new version and I will put my white lona mod in to see if it works.. lol and playing as DOOOM difficulties maybe with doom soundtrack blaring in the background LOL

Mods? Outfit...
Yeah the white lona skin mod I created myself by modifying the picture of the portrait of the mc lona and also modifies the mc sprites for lona. The outfit is already in the game though, it's leather jacket, red cape and hunter boots the hair is long messy hair.

Edited :

Okay I included the white skinned lona, all you need to do is first as always make backup copy of your folder the graphics/portrait/lona folder and the graphics/CharacterCharsets/LonaMCC first, after that is in safe keeping then unpack this and drop it inside lonaRPG folder where the graphics folder is at and select yes to overwrite and you should have white skinned lona in the game. Hope this helps !

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes