Specna

Jan 26, 2021
From the title screen go into the Options menu. In there you can set Fullscreen to on or off and change the window scaling.
In Windowed mode, it can do 360, 720 and 1040.
Fullscreen will, obviously, make it match your screen's resolution.
For me, running it fullscreen is fine because it does so at 1080p.
Unfortunately I can only swap between 360 and 440 in windowed mode, Windows locks my screen in 480p until I Quit the game... :/

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
What do people think of the doom fort dancing job? Is it good? Wouldn't it be better if you could earn MORE money with LESS work? Here's a simple little tip for ya, masturbate the very moment just before starting while facing the table. When you do it right you will know immediately, so be ready with your finger to immediately start the job once control returns to you.

There is still time to change equipment and/or consome potions and stuff if you want to, but you gotta be quick. If you're in combat you cannot start the job anymore so you gotta start it before that happens.

Yes, that's all. And yes, they will start attacking you but they were gonna do that anyway at the end of the job. Once you started you must still say yes to standing on the table and yes to dancing, but you don't have to let them touch anymore and doing so at this point will only waste stamina and clutter up the record.

Any basic need option will do, but masturbation causes sage mode which increases sexy by 50 and the reward is based purely on sexy. The best option is probably the one that costs the least amount of stamina, but in my case masturbation doesn't cost a fucking thing. Lona only masturbates until her arousal exceeds her willpower, and since arousal is already greater she will immediately stop and there won't be any orgasm either since I got the g-spot removal mod from Elise. Also I modded the game to make Lona automatically put her pants back on when done so that I don't have to do it myself. As a result, Lona will only briefly flash her bottom and nothing else when choosing this option.

elise mod.png

Demonstration:
View attachment doomfort dancing tip.mp4

Explanation:
Very important note:
Begging, whether successful or not, has a chance of granting a hidden (de)buff that greatly increases Lona's weak and sexy.
There are more ways to get this (de)buff, such as getting seen performing any basic needs action and letting these guys grope Lona during the dancing job. Performing basic needs in public (people watching Lona fap) gives 10 of these (de)buffs, which is already the highest it can stack. This is why normally you get more money by letting them touch, but not when preceeded by an act of exhibitionism.

Edit: By the way, these (de)buffs also lower SCU by a whopping 5 each, so don't bother sneaking because you'll be just as easy to see as if you were sprinting. Probably not a good idea to start a burgling spree either, but a weak of 150 or more will enable begging from houses.

Last edited:

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Which dogs/wolves can fuck you now? I tried looking around but I didn't find a single one what was juicable.
the big ones with erections. They only spawn during wolf events to my knowledge. Easiest way to get one is to pass out in a pine forest during the day, which i find easily achieved by using the KYAH command from the map. Chance for a wolf event is lowish though, as you mostly run into undead or goblins with the roll from my luck.

Juicing them is a huge pain as you need to stun them or use the move from stealth as otherwise you'll be interrupted. Also their orgasm is currently busted.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Lol, dev have public available "project" on GitGud that is consist of keeping grudges. Grudges to Chinese government, Japanese government, subscription platforms, DLsite, Steam, this forum, some other forum I don't know etc. Basically every single place where he "slighted" or kicked out from. (And Steam was very polite about why for example.) And this mad lad is also full of conspiracy theories.
I don't know what kind of respect he expects with such an attitude.

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I mean the one with the fortune teller. The shop is called eastern something. The interactions i am referring to are that one, where justice, the witch and the teller talk about the script.

There's also another interaction on that same area, but with just the teller and justice
Oh right. I think it is called Eastern Commerce building or something. I also saw those two interaction there.

One more thing if we kill the fortune teller, she turns into a abomination hive. Is she related to abnomination? Her magic sure is.

Last edited:
Reactions: unseeneye

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Is there anything that we can do to affect the goblin/orckind results in the aftermath in the ending when we finally leave noer on the ship ?

Also is there a mission to destroy the hives forever or they are constantly be an eternal menace that can't be squashed ?

Oh yeah is there a continuation on the woodson family quest ? after I killed off the target I report back and the maid went to check and when I check the place the place is already a goblin infestation point and the maid isn't there.. is there a continuation of this to rescue the maid ?

Last edited:

unseeneye

Feb 9, 2018
Oh right. I think it is called Eastern Commerce building or something. I also saw those two interaction there.

One more thing if we kill the fortune teller, she turns into a abomination hive. Is she related to abnomination? Her magic sure is.
Yeah, i saw that too. Posted a screenshot a few days ago, too. My guess is that she is one of the gods of that world, along with Justice, the Sea Witch, and the Saint. Maybe she is the evil god the Sea Witch refers to. She says that she is the product of human desire. Maybe the corruption of the world is giving her more and more power.

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
Yeah, i saw that too. Posted a screenshot a few days ago, too. My guess is that she is one of the gods of that world, along with Justice, the Sea Witch, and the Saint. Maybe she is the evil god the Sea Witch refers to. She says that she is the product of human desire. Maybe the corruption of the world is giving her more and more power.
Never tried to kill her, but it was obvious that she was a goddess. Here one can only guess what she and the god of justice are arguing about Lona. It can be assumed that the fortune-teller is a trickster god.
It is possible that she is having fun with what is happening. She is the reason, or one of the reasons for the arrival of "4 horsemen" as in Warhammer 40,000 typical Slaanesh.

Last edited:

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Never tried to kill her, but it was obvious that she was a goddess. Here one can only guess what she and the god of justice are arguing about Lona. It can be assumed that the fortune-teller is a trickster god.
It is possible that she is having fun with what is happening. She is the reason, or one of the reasons for the arrival of "4 horsemen" as in Warhammer 40,000.
..try attacking her, see what happens....

Reactions: YODSYODS

weismann1029

May 5, 2020
How can I obtain a gun from Adam?

There is something like obtaining a future weapon from Adam on the achievements but I couldn't figure out how.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes