jigs01

Oct 20, 2021
question, is the scat avoidable? like a toggle or warning
Be careful, even with the toggle off, there's still at least one scene I know of that doesn't check for it - If you lose in the town arena, and you see them start putting metal balls in your butt, tab out and close the program or something, because it shows that stuff even if you have it toggled off.

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
And what should happens? I cannot kill her. I just realized from the screenshot that this became possible in the new version.
It used to be she turned into an abomination core and the shop became infested....even if you killed everything there (she dropped a chest with decent loot btw), it just respawned next time you entered.

Reactions: _Something_

unseeneye

Feb 9, 2018
It used to be she turned into an abomination core and the shop became infested....even if you killed everything there (she dropped a chest with decent loot btw), it just respawned next time you entered.
Yeah. It's really interesting. The eastern merchant is also completely gone from the game if you trigger her transformation. She still talks to you normally if you game over, though.

Can't wait for the final release of the game. At first i wasn't much interested in it, seemed too nasty and all, but i ended up liking the gameplay, and some aspects of the world.

Reactions: _Something_

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
There is one more conspiracy observation here. Corrosion is developing in the city's sewers in the northeastern corner. This is possible under the fortuneteller's house. I don't think I need to show a screenshot. This corrosion (or what is better to call it in English, fungus of corruption?) I think everyone remembers who did not miss the training.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
In this game reset of locations with enemy is very common thing.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Does the morality take a hit as well ?

on another topic.

Also goblin shaman / orkind shaman I think they have tentacle staff or power to summon abomination tentacles.. does anyone ever got this staff ? also can you if you are a magic user used the tentacle staff ?

Reactions: unseeneye

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021

on another topic.

Also goblin shaman / orkind shaman I think they have tentacle staff or power to summon abomination tentacles.. does anyone ever got this staff ? also can you if you are a magic user used the tentacle staff ?
No hit to morality as far as I remember. And the staff can be a random loot drop, I think I found one in a bandit chest....

Reactions: agriasoaks

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Just to show a goddess or two who's boss

View attachment iddqd idkfa.mp4
If you haven't taken a loan yet you better do so before going, because this method involves a bit of collateral damage and you won't have to pay him back. Btw smoke doesn't work on doors, and of course I wouldn't DARE to abuse such a bug.

View attachment swiss tellerkebab.mp4

Here's another way to kill the teller, but you will still have to deal with the hive yourself if you want the loot. Luring the guards to attack it is very effective as their attacks hit multiple tiles. Dealing single target damage which is mostly stamina damage like this dumbass is doing isn't, although the wounds that accumulate may help. Hives have craptons and I mean craptons of stamina.

on another topic.

Morality goes up, although only temporarily. It's precisely the opposite of what happens when you attack a guard or a priest and stuff, as if she belongs to an entirely different faction.

abomination staff totem bone shield.png

Yes, as you can see I have tons. It's just too bad they aren't very sellable, because Lona can only be stripped of items that she equips.

There is one more conspiracy observation here. Corrosion is developing in the city's sewers in the northeastern corner. This is possible under the fortuneteller's house. I don't think I need to show a screenshot. This corrosion (or what is better to call it in English, fungus of corruption?) I think everyone remembers who did not miss the training.
It sure looks like it, but if you go to NoerArenaB1 on the other side you don't see anything despite the daily bloodshed happening just above (among other fluids). It could be a setup, what was Lona really sent to the sewers for? Was it the rats, the missing adventurer or was she meant to be a witness of something? The last mention of the adventurer is in the mission briefing and never again after that, and if you fail the rat quest you'll learn that you cannot redo it because nobody really gives a crap and there is more important and more urgent stuff going on now. Also if you skip the tutorial without doing anything Lona will still report on what she saw, as if it was destined to happen (part of the plot).

Vottan

Apr 4, 2020
It sure looks like it, but if you go to NoerArenaB1 on the other side you don't see anything despite the daily bloodshed happening just above (among other fluids). It could be a setup, what was Lona really sent to the sewers for? Was it the rats, the missing adventurer or was she meant to be a witness of something? The last mention of the adventurer is in the mission briefing and never again after that, and if you fail the rat quest you'll learn that you cannot redo it because nobody really gives a crap and there is more important and more urgent stuff going on now. Also if you skip the tutorial without doing anything Lona will still report on what she saw, as if it was destined to happen (part of the plot).
This setup was to show Lona that this city is also doomed, like the whole island. And add Lona's incentive to emigrate from the island. As I see it.
In general, I'm interested in what the author was inspired by. Doesn't he imagine this corruption as communism on the mainland of China, when after the Second World War Chiang Kai-shek could not keep the big cities from the communists and he saw his only salvation in sailing to Taiwan.
If he sees it this way, it is not surprising that he does not want to see a united China.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just to let you know. I've remade translation tool from the scratch and released it on itch as LonaRPG MTL so you can stop complaining that you don't understand moon runes.

Yay, now we can start complaining about MTLs instead!

Reactions: DaiReth

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Yay, now we can start complaining about MTLs instead!
It's a great tool, even if machine translation isn't. You're immersed in a game, there's enough context to get a decent gist of things from crappy machine translations.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
I have found that killing rabbits in the open farm fields north of town is EZ food and cash grinding, if you have the dark cauldron skill, or wait for a refugee camp event to appear nearby (they have a cauldron you can use).
Gotta make sure I go on this strat before Eccma patched it out. Fuckignn Eccma patched out the Abomination offsprings exploits from the last time.

Reactions: jigs01

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Morality goes up, although only temporarily. It's precisely the opposite of what happens when you attack a guard or a priest and stuff, as if she belongs to an entirely different faction.
Thanks for the reply and thanks for the videos, wow 3 of them at one place.. Hmm it's all conspiracy they're just bored and want to stir things up and make profits.. geez the immortal creatures are bored.. they need something to pass the time and they're playing human lives as if it were chess game I guess.. or is there a more evil baddies in this story ?

Yeah I was thinking of using the abomination totem for practical use in combat but I never got it when I prepared my character as a magic users, weird though I got them when I am at tough personality.

Reactions: zheki

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Is Cecily's quest complete? Should I download the latest update on here or is the dev uploading like tomorrow or somethin

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Is Cecily's quest complete? Should I download the latest update on here or is the dev uploading like tomorrow or somethin
The quests for cecily progress somewhat then the previous version B 0.6.0.1, as it is now B 0.6.1.0 but however on the english version some txt in the quest still not been translated to english and you have to find the english patch for the said text. Sadly I can't point you to one.

I don't know if the dev is going to upload more content for the quest cecily best check the dev subscribestar page for more clue on that subject or the dev developer page.

on another subject ,

Does anyone what is this fort called ? I can't find the txt for this place and it's still in chinesse and not english, even in english version.

Sep 7, 2020
The quests for cecily progress somewhat then the previous version B 0.6.0.1, as it is now B 0.6.1.0 but however on the english version some txt in the quest still not been translated to english and you have to find the english patch for the said text. Sadly I can't point you to one.

I don't know if the dev is going to upload more content for the quest cecily best check the dev subscribestar page for more clue on that subject or the dev developer page.

on another subject ,

Does anyone what is this fort called ? I can't find the txt for this place and it's still in chinesse and not english, even in english version.

Pretty sure that's Sybaris, Lona's hometown. I've only been there once.
Does anyone know of a way to shorten animation events? Like for prostitution and rape scenes. Half length would be great

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017

on another subject ,

That's fort Hope, a remnant of Sybaris. you can find translation patch here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-1-0-beta-eccma417.49993/post-6384191

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
Ugh I encountered a bug, it drop an error message. Usually it doesn't do this.. it was in the Southgate town fort or the TagMapSouthFL, I have scouted the west and I already done the East part and when I report and talk to the 'centurion' it come up with a bug.. Here let me post the picture with the files attached. Anyone else got this bug ?

Edited :
Never mind I know the problem it was due to the fact I tried to translate the text on my own and thus somehow I screw up in the text somewhere along the line. I applied the translation patch and the game worked fine. So that is why I know what went wrong, it was my own folly to try to translate on my own that caused it. The game works fine and had no fault or error.. just thought I let everyone knows about this. A learning experience for me I guess XD.

Last edited:

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Ugh I encountered a bug, it drop an error message. Usually it doesn't do this.. it was in the Southgate town fort or the TagMapSouthFL, I have scouted the west and I already done the East part and when I report and talk to the 'centurion' it come up with a bug.. Here let me post the picture with the files attached. Anyone else got this bug ?
why is your Lona white

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes