agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
I just do my first task and suddenly Grey Rat attack me! How can i stop him from doing that
Did you hit him by accident ? and also how is your character morality score ? if it is lower then 50 that could be the case. and yeah what is your first task that you done ?

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
iirc, you can do that by saving 20 gold to leave the island. you still need to have your baby leave you for a rebirth token like regular rebirth, but this time Lona didn't die, and your next life you get extra trait point
Thanks a lot. This one method works well.

FluffyMephit

Mar 13, 2021
All right, glad you already know the information through goggle. Well I can just simply make raw flesh that heals health and stamina, or a lantern that when you burn the floor it restores your stamina. So.. I can just mod any version in the future without the reliance on the cheat mod :D.
I actually discovered I could do that too- though I haven't found a way to change actual items yet. I did however remove some of the Abom's spawning of the moon parasites. And then I gave them 3x the health. So if I get caught I'm fucked. Probably literally. The tiny things weren't a problem, just obnoxious.

jigs01

Oct 20, 2021
Does anyone know how to make Seawitch Lona viable? Or is she just a "transform at battles and then go back to normal at town" type of archetype
Viable? Just carry a blue potion or two on you at all times and there's no drawback from transforming and detransforming at will. It's been coded so that you can't do some normal essential interactions while transformed because her huge stat boosts to weak and sexy make it too absurdly easy to pass certain checks and become way too successful, so yeah you have to detransform at some point to carry on with certain normal gameplay features after combats.

Depending on what your goals are, you can just ignore that and stay transformed, though. I liked to stay transformed for long periods of time while I'm out of the city farming encounters, while carrying nothing else to maximize my carry weight capacity, then detransform to return to city, personally. I'm currently in a very high wisdom build so the summons and her innate water strike skill are strongest, and it is fun.

jigs01

Oct 20, 2021
iirc, you can do that by saving 20 gold to leave the island. you still need to have your baby leave you for a rebirth token like regular rebirth, but this time Lona didn't die, and your next life you get extra trait point
Wait, so leaving the island gives you an extra trait point upon rebirthing? Does this cumulatively stack? Like, could I rebirth 5 times in a row while also leaving the island to rebirth each time, and I'd end up with 5 more trait points than I would have had normally, in the end?

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Uh, found this bug accidentally when I was trying to awaken Deep One Lona. Talk a bit, and then that plague doctor man of culture will follow Lona on the way to Sea Witch, but if we try to communicate to him with him as follower, it instantly throws this error. 0.6.10 Beta. Rebirth mode.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
*LonaRPG [0.6.1.0 Beta] Unofficial English Translation Patch V26*

If you find some text or names that sound weird or don't make sense PLS send me a screenshot. Thank you everyone for your help.

EccmA417/Squark Please feel free to use my work in any way you like.
Anyone who wants to use my work or edit it Please feel free do so. Improve it however you like.
I found this out that Sea Witch will call Lona her son. Is this mistranslation, or on-lore since Lona's AA chest makes people thought she's a boy? How could powerful deity not know?

• Haha
Reactions: Kuroihanakoe

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Has there been any sex art added since the release? (Seems like all the monsters have the same genitals)

freddo.ivan

Sep 22, 2020
Viable? Just carry a blue potion or two on you at all times and there's no drawback from transforming and detransforming at will. It's been coded so that you can't do some normal essential interactions while transformed because her huge stat boosts to weak and sexy make it too absurdly easy to pass certain checks and become way too successful, so yeah you have to detransform at some point to carry on with certain normal gameplay features after combats.

Depending on what your goals are, you can just ignore that and stay transformed, though. I liked to stay transformed for long periods of time while I'm out of the city farming encounters, while carrying nothing else to maximize my carry weight capacity, then detransform to return to city, personally. I'm currently in a very high wisdom build so the summons and her innate water strike skill are strongest, and it is fun.
I see. I wish to have her Sea Witch form while doing normal stuff but that's fine

On another note, what other race would you guys like to see Lona be reborn into? I thought of Abomination Lona, but then she'd just be hunted by everything in Noer

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I also remember the promise of a trait point involving rebirth and the ship ending, but it doesn't look like anything changed rebirth is still +5 trait points regardless of ending or rebirth count. Even though there's currently nothing that can be done with all the excess gold coins I have my doubts about whether it's a good idea to be able to buy trait points.

Ragnell97

Jan 23, 2019
For those who know how to mod the game, does anybody know what to edit in the weapon's skill json file so that when Lona hit an enemy, it will bring their Stamina down to zero? (regardless of how many stamina they have)

Trapper122

Feb 16, 2021
Enhanced/wishlist list snip-snip
Going back to this year-old list, I think being able to toggle off or shortern the duration of Lona's orgasm text/image slideshow everytime she climaxes would improve the prostitute path gameplay. Maybe a single pixelated aheago face to indicate everytime she climaxes when she's working with a client instead of having to press CTRL to skip the whole thing when she cums. I imagine this should take into account that Lona gains XP by every frame of that orgasm cutscene so not sure how this would work if said cutscene was shortened or turned off given that climaxing is a very efficent way to level up as prostitute.

Now to wait for CainNanE to becomes active in the thread once again.

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
For those who know how to mod the game, does anybody know what to edit in the weapon's skill json file so that when Lona hit an enemy, it will bring their Stamina down to zero? (regardless of how many stamina they have)
The problem if you gone through this route is that, if the enemy also use the same weapon the one in which you modify the enemy also can do the same thing to your character too quite the same.

Also which weapon you're intending to mod ? try to take a peek at the mancatcher weapon or whip as those weapons are designed to reduce stamina so take a peek in there, then take a peek at the target weapon that you're going to modify.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What's the point of this conversion? RPGM VXA runs it just fine now.
So, instead of just using the RPGM VXA runtimes, we have to download two other things for an "OS-agnostic" version.
I get that Ruby won't run natively on Mac and Linux systems but there's always workarounds.
Sorry, but I really don't see the point.
For your edifice, here's the full size of NW.JS (I searched for the runtimes and this is all that came up):
Using the Windows releases as a baseline, the latest versions of NW. js (~0.36. x) are around 189 MB
So unless you're running Windows (or a decent Windows Emu), we're talking about 356MB vs 420MB.
Negligible by todays standards to be sure and while I get your intent (and the purpose of this modded build) I really don't understand why you REQUIRE NW.JS and the Ren'Py runtimes to be installed.

Last edited:

Ragnell97

Jan 23, 2019
The problem if you gone through this route is that, if the enemy also use the same weapon the one in which you modify the enemy also can do the same thing to your character too quite the same.
I managed to create a new one for the Silver Dildo (using RPG Maker) so I don't need to worry about the enemy using them (never met one afaik). Thanks for the suggestion.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes