FluffyMephit

Mar 13, 2021
Is there an update for the Cheat Mod, or any other mods I might be able to play around with as I try and teach myself how to program mod stuff myself?

jigs01

Oct 20, 2021
I couldn't find any straight answers from searching through past posts -

Could someone tell me if there are any differences in the game or storyline, or any consequences whatsoever from letting the noble lady or cocona get raped? Do either of them behave differently after, or can get pregnant? Is it even referenced later?

Or is it just a gallery unlock mechanism, with no other effects?

jigs01

Oct 20, 2021
BTW for anyone who's interested, I modded the musket file to make the reload an instantaneous one-press instead of press-and-hold. Makes its usage a little more fun and less tedious, but a little easier to mess up and shoot yourself in the foot.

replace the LonaRPG\Data\Effects\Skill\MusketHeavyRLD.json contents with

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Using notepad++ or such.

coshbar

May 20, 2020
Anyone having problems with Nine Inch Tribe? even after they tell me to go see the prophet they get hostile on me

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
why is your Lona white
I modded it so that lona will look white and I Just pretend that lona is Cecily long lost sister in my imagination.

Is there an update for the Cheat Mod, or any other mods I might be able to play around with as I try and teach myself how to program mod stuff myself?
I don't know about the cheat mod but basically you can just make modiification on your own game on your own but it will in the end will return as a bit of ruining the game as your accomplishment will just felt like ash as that is the product of cheating.

There are something that I can teach you if you want to.. don't click the spoiler of you don't want to know how to 'cheese' your way in the game again warning if you decide to do so your gaming experience will be ruined and your success will taste empty and void of that sweet adrenaline rush that you got from accomplishing nearly impossible task.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lowryu

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
since our old translator is still missing. Is the new translator still here? Or are we all just relying on the MTL translates from now on.

also link to the new translator's latest translate if he still here. Plese.

FluffyMephit

Mar 13, 2021
I don't know about the cheat mod but basically you can just make modiification on your own game on your own but it will in the end will return as a bit of ruining the game as your accomplishment will just felt like ash as that is the product of cheating.
The game has plenty of ways of forcing you to "Accomplish things the proper way" even if you give yourself god powers. And I'm not a purist that thinks using cheats or modifications to make games easier "Ruins" the experience so no problems there.

In any case, I already know about the game's files and how to change them around at a casual standpoint. That's pretty easy information to google. Thanks anyways.

Reactions: agriasoaks

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
The game has plenty of ways of forcing you to "Accomplish things the proper way" even if you give yourself god powers. And I'm not a purist that thinks using cheats or modifications to make games easier "Ruins" the experience so no problems there.

In any case, I already know about the game's files and how to change them around at a casual standpoint. That's pretty easy information to google. Thanks anyways.
All right, glad you already know the information through goggle. Well I can just simply make raw flesh that heals health and stamina, or a lantern that when you burn the floor it restores your stamina. So.. I can just mod any version in the future without the reliance on the cheat mod :D.

pocongmaster

Jan 2, 2018
Ok, is there any way to rebirth without killing Lona? Any cheat mod or command line?
I feel bad for killing my innocent whore girl Lona, she's just too cute and funny.

freddo.ivan

Sep 22, 2020
Does anyone know how to make Seawitch Lona viable? Or is she just a "transform at battles and then go back to normal at town" type of archetype

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
Ok, is there any way to rebirth without killing Lona? Any cheat mod or command line?
I feel bad for killing my innocent whore girl Lona, she's just too cute and funny.
iirc, you can do that by saving 20 gold to leave the island. you still need to have your baby leave you for a rebirth token like regular rebirth, but this time Lona didn't die, and your next life you get extra trait point

Reactions: pocongmaster
4.10 star(s) 186 Votes