unseeneye

Feb 9, 2018
Also i am stuck after rescuing and healing the bomber girl. Walked around the whole map by foot, but can't seem to find much else to do. How do you get stuff like becoming a deepone and stuff?

Speaking of the bomber girl,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Also i am stuck after rescuing and healing the bomber girl. Walked around the whole map by foot, but can't seem to find much else to do. How do you get stuff like becoming a deepone and stuff?

Speaking of the bomber girl,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game is very much unfinished, so there are limited quests, but the game doesn't tell you when you've done them all...only leaving Noer via boat is the ending so far....

You need to use the rebirth mechanic to become a sea witch (I suggest modding pregnancy time to go faster.....much faster...). Just get pregnant from a deep one, give birth, get 1 rebirth token, die, get reborn, if you have "body odor" status, you did it right. Now go do the sea witch quest, she can bless you, now in skills you can become a seawitch...it's kinda powerful...though.. useless in cities.....

And...yeah...no way to save Lisa as far as I know.....

Reactions: unseeneye

Brinline

May 23, 2021
In some cases seems like there are multiple solutions... so... can I not kill Adam??? Not sure if Knock out would suffice also... have thing against Saints... killing them causes Negative Morality which in turn causes me not to be able to enter the city normal way... -.-' Just about to test, if knock out nades can help me with any of it :/

Dix Dark

Sep 28, 2019
I don't get how prostitution works with trade point.
For example, while I'm in "action", the game may show that I got to around 1k trade points from 500, but when the customer finishes, the game shows some icon with a bag and the value may drop for more than a half of what I earned(resulting in, let's say, 750, sometimes in 600 even)... I don't get it...

Just now I had about 900 TP, but then it immediately droped to 350... why?

Brinline

May 23, 2021
For example, while I'm in "action", the game may show that I got to around 1k trade points from 500, but when the customer finishes, the game shows some icon with a bag and the value may drop for more than a half of what I earned(resulting in, let's say, 750, sometimes in 600 even)... I don't get it...

Business :) Boss the takes the Cut :)

The_Guardian255

Jun 14, 2021

At the end the earned trade points get converted in coins, so you maximal gain 249(I think) trade points per session because you get one for 250 points and any more would result in another coin.

Reactions: thehotness

unseeneye

Feb 9, 2018
The game is very much unfinished, so there are limited quests, but the game doesn't tell you when you've done them all...only leaving Noer via boat is the ending so far....

You need to use the rebirth mechanic to become a sea witch (I suggest modding pregnancy time to go faster.....much faster...). Just get pregnant from a deep one, give birth, get 1 rebirth token, die, get reborn, if you have "body odor" status, you did it right. Now go do the sea witch quest, she can bless you, now in skills you can become a seawitch...it's kinda powerful...though.. useless in cities.....

And...yeah...no way to save Lisa as far as I know.....
It's a shame, wish i could help Lisa more. I swear, i even started a whole new game because my other save was bugged, and i couldn't save her at all no matter much i rushed.

Also, thank you so much for the answer, it was really helpful

unseeneye

Feb 9, 2018
In some cases seems like there are multiple solutions... so... can I not kill Adam??? Not sure if Knock out would suffice also... have thing against Saints... killing them causes Negative Morality which in turn causes me not to be able to enter the city normal way... -.-' Just about to test, if knock out nades can help me with any of it :/
You can let Adam live. Thw way i found to do that is to do his quest before doing Milo's Quest. You can find him in Doom fort, to the north of Noer. Do his quests, and you can mention that you know each other when you meet him during Milo's quest.

Also, some people say that if you have 15+ wisdom, you can talk to him, and he will just leave, but i'm not sure.

unseeneye

Feb 9, 2018
Not really sure what you mean. You mean she greets you as if nothing happened? I mean she is kind of a cheeky fuck personality wise, so... There's that.
I assumed she lost her memories, since she acts as she doesn't know you, and Elise said the damage was permanent.

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I've got a problem with the Elise Orkind research quest. After picking up the Rare Orkind baby and going back to town, I keep getting the "Conditions Not Met" prompt when I try to go to the clinic and Elise keeps telling me to go back to town. The one I'm in... Anyone know what's going on?

unseeneye

Feb 9, 2018
Or it could be that EccmA hasn't written anything for that yet.
It's just the way she AND lona interact that makes me think that's what happened. Lona greets her, says she was worried, and Lisa says something as if she never saw Lona Before. Lona then says 'forget it. this is fine', or something along those lines, as if she has accepted that's the best outcome for that situation, all things considered.

In any case, I think i'll just wait until the final release arrives, or at least something that feels a bit more final. Fingers crossed, there'll be more to Lisa's questline

unseeneye

Feb 9, 2018
I've got a problem with the Elise Orkind research quest. After picking up the Rare Orkind baby and going back to town, I keep getting the "Conditions Not Met" prompt when I try to go to the clinic and Elise keeps telling me to go back to town. The one I'm in... Anyone know what's going on?
I got that on a run that elise died to the goblins. Maybe it's something to do with other goblins being still alive on the scene. You can also try to enter and exit any place in Noer that is not the clinic. Maybe that helps.

Reactions: Brinline
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes