Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
I'm here like Coco? Lisa? -.-' this game must be loooooong :) luckily found the english language patch, sadly missed some parts, cause I was just guessing with logic, good old times, when I played russian games.
I also think they're kind of easy to miss, so even if you go forward you can miss them. I.e. i got caught by a necromancer girl and there's no indication, nothing at all who IS this and what am i supposed to do? Can i even befriend her? I just sliced her head off because she attacked me and i had no clue what to do, lol, rest in pasta. Perhaps there's also a requirement of having higher stealth, since the game heavily suggests you to use it, and for a pure warrior Lona there's just no option to do so? At least i'm strong, i don't need to think about that, or companions, or friends...

Brinline

May 23, 2021
I also think they're kind of easy to miss, so even if you go forward you can miss them. I.e. i got caught by a necromancer girl and there's no indication, nothing at all who IS this and what am i supposed to do? Can i even befriend her? I just sliced her head off because she attacked me and i had no clue what to do, lol, rest in pasta. Perhaps there's also a requirement of having higher stealth, since the game heavily suggests you to use it, and for a pure warrior Lona there's just no option to do so? At least i'm strong, i don't need to think about that, or companions, or friends...
How can you befriend something that'll attack? Can you knock people out intentionally to stop attacking you? Which I think could be a thing since some kills be like -xx moral. I'm like HUH? But? :(

Brinline

May 23, 2021
You managed to kill her? Damn, meanwhile I 1st saw characters use magic.. I was like OOOOOH SHIIIID RUN!!!

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
How can you befriend something that'll attack? Can you knock people out intentionally to stop attacking you? Which I think could be a thing since some kills be like -xx moral. I'm like HUH? But? :(
That's what i'm thinking... what was i supposed to do? Will she be my friend if i beat her to half-death with wooden log? No one else became friendly before just because they're out of stamina. Or am i supposed to stealth my way to her parents and take their heads, so that she won't get aggroed? Am i supposed to have high wisdom to talk to her? No clue. And it's easy to kill her when you're armored with shield and have a powerful weaponry, like rapier, though i think even a normal sword can kill her easily. Any attack will cancel her spells and she has no defense, so as long as there's only one or none skeletons around her she's screwed against murderous fighter Lona.

Still waiting to hear that befriending her is simple, and i was being silly, not seeing something obvious.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
You can befriend Cocona. Collect all the six notes you can find out during that quest. Read and scroll by through all that six notes. Don't attack her or her parents because she would attack you back. Do as she tells you to do. For more detailed explanation check this guide out:

https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-1-0-beta-eccma417.49993/post-3454872
So the problem was me just going straight through the skeleton guards in the hall, instead of going around, lol. And not only that, but this obscure mechanic of Cocona going to sleep too, i guess even if i would've gotten all the notes i would've ended up going straight and killed her anyway, not knowing that i had to wait. Thanks anyway, now her spirit can rest easy, knowing that her fate was unavoidable :HideThePain:

Reactions: Brinline

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
TBH game doesn't give you any information if you did something or if you have to hold the button to do the action, probably the reason gamedevs use bars and timers...
To be fair, the existing pre-rat turorial does tell you everything you need to know such as attacking, effect on stamina of attacking and resting.
And if you really have patience, you can bean the gobbos to death with rocks... Or knock them onto the ground and watch them then get raped to death by the others.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
And if you really have patience, you can bean the gobbos to death with rocks... Or knock them onto the ground and watch them then get raped to death by the others.
... Gay gobbos? :eek:

Or has the game female gobbos? Never saw one. :unsure:

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
I'm here like Coco? Lisa? -.-' this game must be loooooong :) luckily found the english language patch, sadly missed some parts, cause I was just guessing with logic, good old times, when I played russian games.
To be fair, some of the old (well translated) Russian games are amazing, and LonaRPG is around 8 (?) hours of content?

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Pretty sure Coco leaves with you if you finish her full questline.
She doesn't, I got her through the rapey the church unscathed, but she didn't join me on the boat (Gave her all the headpats, cuddling and bath time she wanted), even brought 60 gold to the ship captain...no dice.. :(

Brinline

May 23, 2021
To be fair, the existing pre-rat turorial does tell you everything you need to know such as attacking, effect on stamina of attacking and resting.
Like most RPGs... game just throws you ton of information and players be like, the what now and forget half the things and later discover I could do that this whole time oh ffs Wait I don't need that to do that etc. There's not even a guide/quest that would example introduce some shopkeepers... I think you can get guns at some point??? and bomb expert is selling her shit in middle of the night in the market...
You can do what? Knock goblin out and other goblins start to rape em? I knew there was a point to that one event, but I don't think they start raping each other. Didn't test if they ignored me, I snuk past.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think you can get guns at some point??? and bomb expert is selling her shit in middle of the night in the market...
You can do what? Knock goblin out and other goblins start to rape em? I knew there was a point to that one event, but I don't think they start raping each other. Didn't test if they ignored me, I snuk past.
Yes, but as a reward for a series of quests. Personally I found the guns to be awkward and preferred using the bow.
Also yes. Gobbos will start raping whichever one is crawling around out of Stamina.
And eventually kill the poor git as a result of overrape.
This way, you can take two of them out (taking the time to rest between each) meaning one of two things:
1: Try to take it the remaining one normally
2: Bean him with rocks too and finish him off at your leisure

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes