VLuke

Mar 16, 2020
VLuke, I highly doubt you would have any luck with the other links. Same exact game and build.
I'd suggest backing up your save and see if the game crashes outright with a fresh file.
You could try opening the .ini and adding GamePadUImode= just below MapBGMode=0.
I didn't actually have a save to back up; I was trying to play a 100% fresh game, and had it crashing on me. However, I tried starting the game after adding GamePadUImode=0 where you suggested, and it's working. I don't know why the lack of that bit of code in the .ini rendered the game unloadable, but thank you very much for the help.

... I don't suppose you'd also know where I could look in the game's coding to control where the enemies/NPCs penetrate when they grab you...?

o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020
TL;DR: If you DL this game expecting to get to good wank in, you're gonna have a bad time.

Jokes on you, I did get a good wank in... After so, so much trial and error. Wish there was more nympho options though, it's fun literally sucking the life out of someone. No other game weaponizes sex to this degree I think.

There was some deep one stuff I read in the thread, but I'm not that far along yet.

RenH

Nov 5, 2020
Jokes on you, I did get a good wank in... After so, so much trial and error. Wish there was more nympho options though, it's fun literally sucking the life out of someone. No other game weaponizes sex to this degree I think.

There was some deep one stuff I read in the thread, but I'm not that far along yet.
More power to you, good sir! I honestly find Lona's sex scenes to be a bit off-putting for a multitude of reasons but good to hear someone's getting off it. As for weaponising sex, last time it was to this degree, it was the succubus technique from Violated Heroine where you could easily suck the soul out of a boss monster if it dared rape you. Still don't consider the game to be anywhere near VH though.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Well, trying the game for the first time didn't worked.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
_ResetRMsetting.reg is a way to fix it.
Also was forced to edit Warning images to play this game in good-ish conscience.

Last edited:

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Ok....got the money, went on the boat, and turns out that Lisa had enough of things trying to get in her butt, and left Noer with me.... are there any other characters that can leave with you? I really want to bring Coco everywhere with me......

xeivous

Mar 16, 2018
Ok....got the money, went on the boat, and turns out that Lisa had enough of things trying to get in her butt, and left Noer with me.... are there any other characters that can leave with you? I really want to bring Coco everywhere with me......
Pretty sure Coco leaves with you if you finish her full questline.

MrCoba2517

Mar 20, 2018
Stuck precisely where at the start? In the tutorial dungeon with the all the controls explained to you or in the other tutorial dungeon with the rats? Or are you elsewhere?
well the rats keep knocking me out and get's me annoyed i manged to kill some of them but the green monster were much stronger

Brinline

May 23, 2021
I'm here like Coco? Lisa? -.-' this game must be loooooong :) luckily found the english language patch, sadly missed some parts, cause I was just guessing with logic, good old times, when I played russian games.

Reactions: DaiReth

Brinline

May 23, 2021
Imagine being so fucking dense that you can't get past the rats at the beginning. What the fuck don't you guys understand? Approach them, spam the attack button and they die. How the fuck does someone get "stuck" there to need a later save?
TBH game doesn't give you any information if you did something or if you have to hold the button to do the action, probably the reason gamedevs use bars and timers...
also annoying part getting knocked down, but 1st instict is did I lose all Stamina already etc. Game has quite a learning curve, feel like the game would be better with more free movement and maybe using a mouse for directional actions, but I'm no expert, I'm just happy english language pack exists and can at least confidently continue the game. Annoying thing also is loading, you have to go to main menu and load...

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes