Apr 1, 2020
I also think they're kind of easy to miss, so even if you go forward you can miss them. I.e. i got caught by a necromancer girl and there's no indication, nothing at all who IS this and what am i supposed to do? Can i even befriend her? I just sliced her head off because she attacked me and i had no clue what to do, lol, rest in pasta. Perhaps there's also a requirement of having higher stealth, since the game heavily suggests you to use it, and for a pure warrior Lona there's just no option to do so? At least i'm strong, i don't need to think about that, or companions, or friends...
The Necromancer girl can be befriended, and there's actually (at least in this version of the game) no stat or item requirements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

garand_m12

Aug 30, 2019
So in the game files I saw pics for lona prolapsing her cervix title chcgvagruin something but I have yet to see it being used in the game, anyone know at what condition its used?

DaiReth

Oct 14, 2021
Which for example?
Lona can take a very long time. It depends on the player's autism.
Heroes 5, Etherlords, Allods (the original, not the online one), Silent Storm, Blitzkrieg, Pathologic, Il -2, Men of War, Space Rangers and I also had an old disk with some text adventures, pretty funny at times, though not the best translation.....

Not sure, what autism has to do with game length. It took me about 8 hours to find and finish all the quests and reach lvl 41....

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Is there anything left when you have done all the quests? I may have been missing some small or follow-up quests. Can somebody point out if there are any quests which are difficult to find.

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
Heroes 5, Etherlords, Allods (the original, not the online one), Silent Storm, Blitzkrieg, Pathologic, Il -2, Men of War, Space Rangers and I also had an old disk with some text adventures, pretty funny at times, though not the best translation.....

Not sure, what autism has to do with game length. It took me about 8 hours to find and finish all the quests and reach lvl 41....
The feeling when you are actually was involved in the creation of one of the games on the list... Well, hello from the Nival.

But Isn't LonaRPG is a Taiwanese game? I mean, it's claims so when you are starting the game and credits have very Chinese-esque nicknames.

Reactions: DaiReth

oomplaoompa

Apr 12, 2020
Is there any way to get more berserk medicine after the initial dose?

Also, for all you people having trouble with this game, my recommendation is just to avoid stating in Attack at all. Avoid conflict until you have a shield and a way to recover stamina, once you've acquired a shield you should only fight when you can wedge yourself in an unflankable position. If you want to fight, get weapon expert or whatever it's called and grab the saber. Try and get dark cauldron, have some glasses, make stamina and hp potion. Simple.

Reactions: jackymkc

Brinline

May 23, 2021
Pretty sure lang. patches are included in the game and language can be switched from the menu.
The game's half Taiwan/Chinese nevertheless,
Right there's a language pack link on game page, soz

Also how do I report bugs, I'm stupid :)
Witch Juice just breaks the game

Last edited:

Gundarc

May 25, 2019
man this game's hard, any tips for early game? like farming or i just try to prostitute?
I take Harvest Herb quest from the Quest Board in the Inn. Go to the rainforest which is pretty much directly East. I farm Herb, and fruits for food. I use that to earn money to buy Good Meat Soup, to give to Indiana Jones in the Inn there, and I do the other quests with him as companion. Repeat until level desired.

Brinline

May 23, 2021
man this game's hard, any tips for early game? like farming or i just try to prostitute?
Do you really need to "farm" game seems to be fluid enough, if you know what you're doing of course :)
btw, you can avoid encounters by approaching and just leaving the area. Before entering area, you can observe to make sure it's safe to go/stay, if not cancel and try again. Watch your Stamina, RED + encounter is bad.
Prostitution for me doesn't earn anything, still haven't got hang of it I guess.
Some Quests are tricky don't be afraid to save/load spam :)
At night, in market top-left corner you can buy explosives Very useful for me at least.
Careful with companions, can easily accidently hit them.

NB! "Farming" may be even bad thing, since the map becomes more difficult and difficult with time, well the annoying encounter rate according to tutorial, unless I misread it.

Reactions: DaiReth

JustCari

Jun 23, 2021
I dont know whether to play with all the mods on the old version of the game, or on the new one but without mods and good translation? Cuz i can play with English language, but prefer Russian.

The_Guardian255

Jun 14, 2021
What does it change? Don't remember getting billions of gold right after :)
It reduces the stamina consumption,
increases max stamina(indirectly increasing the worth of the inn key and making it easier to keep it above 100 maximising mouth and hand skill),
increases your sex attack increasing the pay,
remove the mood penalty
and most important reduces the penalty from injuries you commonly suffer through prostitution

it isn't about the pay, while you get some, it's more about the great amount of experience you get. If you want money you need to use the bar in the separate rich district to the North of the city.

Reactions: Brinline

jigs01

Oct 20, 2021
I have found that killing rabbits in the open farm fields north of town is EZ food and cash grinding, if you have the dark cauldron skill, or wait for a refugee camp event to appear nearby (they have a cauldron you can use).

It's also incredibly safe as any dangerous encounter while you're on a farm field, you can simply run away to the edge of the map, with almost zero chance of being blocked as long as your speed and stamina are half decent.

Go to the field nearest a forest or rainforest tile, depending on if you also want to farm herbs or be closer to town when you're done, enter field, kill rabbits (one, two, or none can spawn per encounter), pick up the metric fuckton of meat they often drop, optionally gather or eat the veggies on the map too, leave map, repeat. Once you have loaded down your weight limit in raw animal meat, goto forest and chop 2 pieces of wood, use one to make dark cauldron, use the other to put into it along with all the meat, batch cook up smoked meat. MAKE SURE NOT TO BE LOW ON STAMINA before batch cooking, or doing that much may put you to -100!

75 pieces of smoked meat is roughly equal to one gold coin, and can be easily gotten within one trip of doing this, especially if you use the vegetables to stay fed and don't eat the smoked meat while you're out.

Bank it all or exchange for gold. Fastest way i've found to build up food and money, so far.
To add to this, another big early-game bonus opportunity is getting the musket from the quests in the little fort to the far north of the starting town. Just stock up a couple days of food and follow the road north to where it ends at Fort Doom.

There is a guy with a mask in the inn who sends you on two quests, that require 3 points in sneaking, minimum. First, he has you pickpocket a dude inside the fort, which is very quick and simple. Then he makes you wait two days and sends you on a metal gear solid sneaking mission in a nearby tower, where all you have to do is just sneak and throw stones to find your way past some hostile mobs and grab muskets off a wall. It is perfectly doable without getting caught or fighting or killing anyone with just 3 points in sneaking, but it also doesn't hurt to boost your sneaking by wearing the rag armor, which gives minor SCU bonuses.

Once you deliver the musket bundle back to the guy, he lets you keep a musket, which hits for 75 health and 75 stamina damage per shot regardless of your stats. This is a GREAT gun for quickly and easily hunting rabbits, they die in one shot. Then you can farm them very efficiently, for huge money and easy food surplus.

Then you can use the unlimited food to masturbate your way to high levels, lol.

EDIT: I also want to note that spending time farming money/food like this has the additional benefit of making sure you have the 10k+ money value onhand at all times for every time the danger-reducing saint donation event pops up, which it often does while you're burning time in the town. For this reason, I like to always keep a gold coin on me, so I can always reduce world danger by the maximum amount every time the event comes up. Because of this, I always stay at minimum world danger despite spending as much time as I want farming money and food and exp.

EDIT2: For added fun, after doing this for a little bit and getting quickly to like level 30 or so, get knocked up by a deepone, give birth, put all your stuff in the bank, and die and initiate rebirth as a Sea Witch, and you get some additional bonus skill points and re-assign to change your build to anything else you want, and you'll also have the sea witch transformation abilities. Your newly restarted character gets to have anything you left in the bank in your previous life.

Last edited:
Reactions: jackymkc
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes