XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Right hand boob looks fine I think. left handed boob I still have to figure out. Have to get this pose right because it'll be the base for a lot of other stuff. outlines are still thick right now because I'm trying to figure out the right position. I'm doing this on and off between my 3d stuff. this will be slow and steady.

I'm also taking some liberties on other details here and there, which I hope are improvements.

View attachment 1529149 View attachment 1529147 View attachment 1529146
Please, the first one from the right. Look better for a 13 yrs girl.

Reactions: TorryInaBox

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Guys and girls, it's only fair to warn you. I will not be uploading 0.6.2.2 until F95 implements their contingency plan, whatever that may be. According to the front page, it should be implemented in the next couple of days.
I don't want to be staring at "Connection lost" when I try to post relevant information for this build. Sorry about this.

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Guys and girls, it's only fair to warn you. I will not be uploading 0.6.2.2 until F95 implements their contingency plan, whatever that may be. According to the front page, it should be implemented in the next couple of days.
I don't want to be staring at "Connection lost" when I try to post relevant information for this build. Sorry about this.
Really. Damn, I'd been waiting for a whole day. Understandable, anyway. Have a nice day!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG 0.6.3.0 announce post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LonaRPG 0.6.2.2

Please support Eccma417 through either or , though you can also do so by buying it through .

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018

LonaRPG 0.6.2.2

Please support Eccma417 through either or , though you can also do so by buying it through .
Thank you for posting.

KazukiNero

Jul 2, 2017
I think this is somewhere on here, but having no luck with search function. I would like to know where to find the 9 in tribe map picture be appreciated, and 2nd any guide for fishtoopia quest links for any of this info is fine too.

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018

LonaRPG 0.6.2.2

Hello there Squark! Hope you're having a great day.

I have a few bugs and errors to report regarding the new update
this bug is appeared to be the same as the one before the latest patch, but...

i have something that i dont understand
here is the load screen with every older save file seems to be outdated, idk if that's the case why the bug is still occuring, and yes i've followed your tips on what to be done before applying the patch that i have to backup my save files and the ACH from the .ini then delete the WHOLE folder before extracting the new one then put it back together the save file and everything.

Unfortunately that is not all there are a few more stuff i need to let you know
i was a bit surprised by this one and it's the translation part bcs it was all fine and smooth before the new patch.

and the last one will be the arena/colosseum, it turns out the translation is not applied or patched or maybe theres a bit bug? bcs only a few translation were off. before the new patch i've applied the eng fan translation for 6.2.1, and it worked a charm, but i thought that eccma is using the same eng fan translation patch for 6.2.2

and the solution to that ofc just re-apply the eng fan translation to the text folder and voila it's done... i think...

I think that is all for now, I hope this can be a bit of a heads up for the devs to know what to fix and all that stuff i dont understand at all. I really enjoy the game bcs it's pretty challenging and new to me, i wish i can support the devs by paying them in the future and yeah i'm looking up to the completed version of the game.

Reactions: wotano

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I have a few bugs and errors to report regarding the new update
I have no idea why the Cecily bug persists.

"Save Outdated" is normally nothing to worry about.
What it's usually saying is the translation file is outdated. If one exists for 0.6.2.2, please install it.
It'll still say that it's outdated but that's just the way that translation files work, unfortunately.
At the very least, it won't break your game.
Unless Eccma does something else to break the game, you should be okay now.

The other bugs (along with untranslated entries) could be fixed with an updated translation. The built-in one (while good) actually uses F95 fanlations currently.

Reactions: Benvict
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes