SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
Your saves being listed as outdated is normal. Unless otherwise stated by the dev they should be compatible with newer versions. If you really want to remove the sign you can rebirth to get rid of it.

Some of the ENG text remains untranslated, such as TagMapNoerRing that you posted a picture of and much of CompCecily/CompCocona. You could replace these with the patch in the op but you may have to find which ones aren't translated and check if there were any changes manually. TagMapNoerTavernQuest has had 2 new quests added that are in the Chinese txt file but not updated yet for english (NoerToPirate & NoerToDoom) that causes an error.

Not sure about your nightmare bug but I'm not getting that error on 0.6.3.0 and the patch notes don't mention a fix.

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
I have stopped keeping track of game updates for a long time, since 5.9.0. But my interest in the game has returned and I would like to know the most important or relevant changes that these latest updates have added.

could someone do it for me? I would appreciate it, I have already read the changelog but I would prefer someone to say it in their own words.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Grim dark sex game with pixel art and all of that is so high quality that I played through it. Crazy world indeed.
However reusing of some scenes for different enemy attacks is kind of a shame. I hope they are placeholders at best and we need more translations. The game feels rough at some points and stories are a bit on the short side. The potential is still great and just wow. The game really hooked me with it's extremly serious tone that gives us funny moments here and there to just slap us back into a state where we feel emotions other than total dread again

Last edited:
Reactions: eugene67

Popoprochino

Jan 22, 2021
hmmm I should've have picked a right word but yeah unlocked gallery and high level will do.
For all gallery scene, go to your LonaRPG folder, find Game.ini, insert this values underneath [LonaRPG_Rec]

RecHevTellerSakaGBoss=1
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape=1
RecHevLisaAbom=1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG=1
RecHevCoconaBath=1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave=1
RecHevCecilyHijack1=1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG=1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape=1
RecHevCoconaPriest=1
RecHevLisaAbomHive3=1

high level?, No point lol, when you level up it gives you ability points but never increase your stats, when you download there should be a mod cheat plugin already inserted in the game, just press f9

Edit: In case dont have: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-2-2-eccma417.49993/post-5509166 . This game is interesting btw, go play with cheats and you still feel struggling

Last edited:

Bait12chan

Aug 3, 2019
For all gallery scene, go to your LonaRPG folder, find Game.ini, insert this values underneath [LonaRPG_Rec]

RecHevTellerSakaGBoss=1
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape=1
RecHevLisaAbom=1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG=1
RecHevCoconaBath=1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave=1
RecHevCecilyHijack1=1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG=1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape=1
RecHevCoconaPriest=1
RecHevLisaAbomHive3=1

high level?, No point lol, when you level up it gives you ability points but never increase your stats, when you download there should be a mod cheat plugin already inserted in the game, just press f9

Edit: In case dont have: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-2-2-eccma417.49993/post-5509166 . This game is interesting btw, go play with cheats and you still feel struggling

Thank you very much

Fire34

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone know how to make the game run on Joiplay? Thank you.
P.s: I noticed a lot comments that relates to android and Joiplay seem to have been deleted.

Olimp13

Feb 7, 2021
Does anyone know how to make the game run on Joiplay? Thank you.
P.s: I noticed a lot comments that relates to android and Joiplay seem to have been deleted.
You need to overwrite game's data folder on your phone with this

(its from developers discord server)

Not sure if it works with 6.2.2 but it worked for 6.0 for me

Reactions: Fire34

Arkknaukt

Nov 25, 2021
Please someone give guidance or help for breeding Deepone offspring(s). I'm currently running on 0.6.2.0 build.

Before tweaking the editable script, I let Lona became slave of Fishkind, slept in hive of sea witch temple. Those idiotic bastards only knows punishing for misbehaviors (by literally doing anything including AFK), and ultimately lead to miscarriage of their own kin after days of orgy. Console command for advancing the pregnancy to phase 4 will be frozen in that state (unless our Protag is bearing Ace/Nezha or that's utterly bs for months-in-game-time of waiting to no labor but constantly kicking.). Command preg_level=5 either gives stock white human baby or stuck in the loop for laboring a child of null_race_name.
*noted that I used in-game mechanism to ensure that the seeds were Deepones (Elise/Deepone abortion check)*

After altering 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed, by shortening the date to extra-life-producing creatures into [1..1,1..1,1..1,1..1,1..1], and only left the chance of producing Deepones as 100; Eccma gives nothing to Lona but the default human child (even under command line $game_player.actor.set_preg("Deepone")). Tried the Moot breed, 2 out of 25; Abomination, Goblin, Orkind that doesn't related to aquatic shit was 10/10; and our Fishkind and Deepone, 0 out of numerous attempts.

I think I might have broken the game at this point, and so did my mind :|. Please help

Last edited:
Reactions: eugene67

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Please someone give guidance or help for breeding Deepone offspring(s). I'm currently running on 0.6.2.0 build.

Before tweaking the editable script, I let Lona became slave of Fishkind, slept in hive of sea witch temple. Those idiotic bastards only knows punishing for misbehaviors (by literally doing anything including AFK), and ultimately lead to miscarriage of their own kin after days of orgy. Console command for advancing the pregnancy to phase 4 will be frozen in that state (unless our Protag is bearing Ace/Nezha or that's utterly bs for months-in-game-time of waiting to no labor but constantly kicking.). Command preg_level=5 either gives stock white human baby or stuck in the loop for laboring a child of null_race_name.
*noted that I used in-game mechanism to ensure that the seeds were Deepones (Elise/Deepone abortion check)*

After altering 51_System_Settings_Cross_Breed, by shortening the date to extra-life-producing creatures into [1..1,1..1,1..1,1..1,1..1], and only left the chance of producing Deepones as 100; Eccma gives nothing to Lona but the default human child (even under command line $game_player.actor.set_preg("Deepone")). Tried the Moot breed, 2 out of 25; Abomination, Goblin, Orkind that doesn't related to aquatic shit was 10/10; and our Fishkind and Deepone, 0 out of numerous attempts.

I think I might have broken the game at this point, and so did my mind :|. Please help
Deep One child can look like normal child. In all my attempts to rebirth I can't tell the difference between Human and Deep One babies. Moot is easy to tell because they have ears in birthing scene.

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
I have stopped keeping track of game updates for a long time, since 5.9.0. But my interest in the game has returned and I would like to know the most important or relevant changes that these latest updates have added.

could someone do it for me? I would appreciate it, I have already read the changelog but I would prefer someone to say it in their own words.
A couple of missions here and there, some more of the map has opened up, too. Plus some minor changes. I'm in the same boat, and after replaying, I didn't find that much different. Hoping for a big update soon!

Arkknaukt

Nov 25, 2021
Deep One child can look like normal child. In all my attempts to rebirth I can't tell the difference between Human and Deep One babies. Moot is easy to tell because they have ears in birthing scene.
Thanks for clarifying that, but still doesn't applied to my case.
Record.png
The Moot rebirth run was basically the same, only the Moot reproduced succeeded by one :(.
Utterly a fiasco which got zero idea where to improve with.

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Thanks for clarifying that, but still doesn't applied to my case.
View attachment 1538371
The Moot rebirth run was basically the same, only the Moot reproduced succeeded by one :(.
Utterly a fiasco which got zero idea where to improve with.
Deep One Baby is listed as Human. When you rebirth you will know if Lona has Green/Blueish eye and the Odor stat.

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
I have no idea why the Cecily bug persists.

"Save Outdated" is normally nothing to worry about.
What it's usually saying is the translation file is outdated. If one exists for 0.6.2.2, please install it.
It'll still say that it's outdated but that's just the way that translation files work, unfortunately.
At the very least, it won't break your game.
Unless Eccma does something else to break the game, you should be okay now.

The other bugs (along with untranslated entries) could be fixed with an updated translation. The built-in one (while good) actually uses F95 fanlations currently.
Well then if the outdated thingy is nothing to worry about, Cecily bug is the main problem, good to know. Thanks

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes