riolu4535

Apr 2, 2020
how can u get the pig companion ?
I didn't take him as a mate, I was captured by the bandits and taken to their camp and they threw me in the pig to fuck me, so I went out and killed all the bandits and when I was going to leave the camp he ran away so I found him he ran away from a village, but when I interacted with him he asked for something but I don't have

Hitman Kazama

Feb 9, 2018
I didn't take him as a mate, I was captured by the bandits and taken to their camp and they threw me in the pig to fuck me, so I went out and killed all the bandits and when I was going to leave the camp he ran away so I found him he ran away from a village, but when I interacted with him he asked for something but I don't have
You have to make Lona masturbate, while she is wet, he follows her

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
where do i have to get captured by bandits tho ? i am either taken to noer town, to the dragonborn or killed when getting captured

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, 0.6.3.1 has been announced and the fix list is so tiny I wonder why it's a full build:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly, this little lot could have been handled by a patch.

Please support Eccma417 through either or but you can also buy the game on , if you prefer.

haizan guzan

May 4, 2020
I rebirthed as a deep one and got the prompt "my son?" when talking the the sea witch. I read somewhere that you can become a true deep one but I don't know where to go from here. Anyone got any clues?

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
I rebirthed as a deep one and got the prompt "my son?" when talking the the sea witch. I read somewhere that you can become a true deep one but I don't know where to go from here. Anyone got any clues?
Click on that prompt and you'll start talking to the sea witch about the son thing. After that go to the skills section in Menu and scroll down and you'll see the transformation skill. Assign it to a hotkey. Hold the assigned hotkey to transform into a deepone or to go back to normal.

Note: After transforming back into human, you'll have side effects. Make sure to carry enough blue potions and one more thing people of any species will want to have sex with Lona in her sea witch form. You can read more details about it in health stats.

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Why and how do I get rebirthed? Can anyone explane this mechanic to me, please?! I'm new to this game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why and how do I get rebirthed? Can anyone explane this mechanic to me, please?! I'm new to this game.
Get Lona pregnant, give birth then die, in that order. It must be a human, moot or deep one baby.
Why? It acts like a New Game+ token. Game reverts to the beginning but everything you had in the bank stays in the bank and all your trait points get refunded.

Reactions: Candy1970 and XDHGX

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Get Lona pregnant, give birth then die, in that order. It must be a human, moot or deep one baby.
Why? It acts like a New Game+ token. Game reverts to the beginning but everything you had in the bank stays in the bank and all your trait points get refunded.
Really interesting. I will have to try it out, thank you for reply.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
New version 0.6.3.0. BUT I'm still wishing and waiting for more cosmetic options like different types of piercings, non-debilitating piercings, more tattoos, tattoos that give buffs and debuffs, and etc.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
hey please don't hang me for asking this question but is there any way to get around teh fighting/make it easier?
I personally don't like this sort of combat system and it kills all the fun playing this game (for me).

Reactions: khonsusdad

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
hey please don't hang me for asking this question but is there any way to get around teh fighting/make it easier?
I personally don't like this sort of combat system and it kills all the fun playing this game (for me).
Stealth, traps, bow&arrow/musket. Even magic.
Don't be afraid to fail while you learn where the monsters are. Use this to figure out the best way to place traps. One work of caution: if you use mines, Lona can be caught in the blast radius as well.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
did the fish man area get translated yet ????.....last time i played it was all in Chinese and hard to follow

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
how do you set traps ????? i cant seem to get them to work i must be missing something
Put the trap item in EXT1. They don't stack so you'll have to reset every time you lay one.
You'll also have to assign the Set Trap skill to one of the available hotkeys.

Yui2385

Apr 28, 2017
EccmA checks this forum?, I never see them anywhere a side of the subscription sites.

I have a suggestion; The though personality is the only one that can't manipulate which sexual interaction perform, maybe that personality can get angry and make the client reduce the interaction from Vaginal to Anal, Anal to Oral and so on, like the depressed personality but in the other way. Is my favorite personality and the only one that have no influence in prostitution unless you waste points on wisdom with her build (Also, avoiding intercourse fits her personality).

Also I want to say to EccmA that this is one of the few ero games that I have play for the gameplay, is really amazing, it really feels like a proper indie RPG game, one of the good ones, if this game was more known and not so rough with its content could be a game worthy of indie awards, but without say elements would lost it uniqueness, so I prefer the game as it is n_n

Idk if they read this but at least if someone is a supporter, pls can show that suggestion to them?, even if is not in behalf of me.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
squark do you know if its ok to use the old translation patch with the new version, or usually how long till the translation group update to the new version?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes