Popoprochino

Jan 22, 2021
does anyone know if they will make some mods or something like that to make her tits bigger? cuz right now her tits are not even small they are almost flat... big turn off for me. its just my idea
Big turn off then just redraw the art again by yourself. Just remember that theres like a tons scenes you gonna need to redraw (I know since i modded for white skin and then i realized how to modify ACT files). I rmb there is someone redrawing breast size but the status is unknown rn

Reactions: DaiReth

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
how do you set traps ????? i cant seem to get them to work i must be missing something
You must have that skill to set "trap" first. Then start collecting rock or wood and equip that in your inventory. set the skill trap along with EXT1 to the skill button. Volla

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
does anyone know if they will make some mods or something like that to make her tits bigger? cuz right now her tits are not even small they are almost flat... big turn off for me. its just my idea
You must bear with it. Or go "kill everything" route. I did that in my first play and hey, no segg no problem.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Big turn off then just redraw the art again by yourself. Just remember that theres like a tons scenes you gonna need to redraw (I know since i modded for white skin and then i realized how to modify ACT files). I rmb there is someone redrawing breast size but the status is unknown rn
Not just the art, but since most everybody thinks Lona is a boy, much of the story would have to change for it to make sense . (If anything, make her breasts even smaller.) I'll even go on to say, since she gets punched in the face so much, have a couple of front teeth get knocked out. Or atleast, the game needs a dentist to give Lona braces.

Reactions: rKnight

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
as i understood it the devs like small breasted asian gals and has no plans to give her bigger tits ,there have been several post on this subject and the Dev always says no he wont make them bigger

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
How do you offer sausage to wolves and dogs?
use drop key to drop the sausage near the tall grass and then hide in the grass and wait it will attract the wolves if they are near .....but it has a time limit before the sausage disappears and you have to try again

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to cook you need to make the BLACK CAULDRON ...set the skill set to a key get a wood club by chopping a tree use the wood to make the cauldron add the meat and tomatoes or other veggies to get good soup .......the meat alone will just make meat soup

Reactions: Ninthja

Popoprochino

Jan 22, 2021
as i understood it the devs like small breasted asian gals and has no plans to give her bigger tits ,there have been several post on this subject and the Dev always says no he wont make them bigger
Yes i know, this has been repeated multiple times in this fourm. Im just saying that if you want your own personal kink (Like changing skin color, adjust breast size, adding penis to lona, changing sperm colors, etc) then learn to do it yourself or search in this fourm. Like there will be one post of someone doing it / done it already

fp5kaioken

Mar 6, 2020
Yes i know, this has been repeated multiple times in this fourm. Im just saying that if you want your own personal kink (Like changing skin color, adjust breast size, adding penis to lona, changing sperm colors, etc) then learn to do it yourself or search in this fourm. Like there will be one post of someone doing it / done it already
hey can you send a link to the forum so I can download some stuff you mentioned

Olimp123

Jul 11, 2021
Why this still dont have any wiki or something?
There is a ton of content out there hard to navigate if you dont cheat and spend 90% of the time I noar

khonsusdad

Nov 29, 2021
Does Cecily only have 2 CGs and missions as of now? I hope we get more of her in future updates. Maybe even play as her. I love her freckles so much.

Oct 6, 2018
hey. if I knew how I could.

Oct 6, 2018
thats why I asked as well cuz I dont know how to do it and I also dont feel like searching all 612 pages for a mod. I googled it and I couldn't find it like that. it was just a question

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes