ruby:in `eval'

■ Current In-Game Date :

Game Not Started

■ Story Stats :

Game Not Started

Reactions: Kira999

Print0o

May 1, 2018
use drop key to drop the sausage near the tall grass and then hide in the grass and wait it will attract the wolves if they are near .....but it has a time limit before the sausage disappears and you have to try again
Does it have to be near tall grass because I have encounter them in a broken town? Also I drop multiple sausages and they just walk on it.

Popoprochino

Jan 22, 2021
thats why I asked as well cuz I dont know how to do it and I also dont feel like searching all 612 pages for a mod. I googled it and I couldn't find it like that. it was just a question
On top of the page theres a search bar, just type breast and it will search posts within this thread. (Make sure tick this thread)

Tiareth

Oct 22, 2019
Please tell me in what order to develop the parameters? I want to play as a magician, I definitely need 5 stealth as it advises to play, or can I do with 3? Do I need to spend as much as 10 points on survival to learn how to cook?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Does it have to be near tall grass because I have encounter them in a broken town? Also I drop multiple sausages and they just walk on it.
the pont of the sausages is drawing them in close so they can fuck you or you can kill them

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
Please tell me in what order to develop the parameters? I want to play as a magician, I definitely need 5 stealth as it advises to play, or can I do with 3? Do I need to spend as much as 10 points on survival to learn how to cook?
I would recommend you to focus on Sex Skill on your first playthrough. Try prostitution and give birth a few times so you can rebirth before attempting for a dedicated Combat Build. Rebirth give you 5 extra points to spend while keeping your level and all the stuff u put in the bank.
For a Mage build you need like at least 20 WIS to start feeling the effect (Your fireball can oneshot a goblin with a direct hit). You definitely don't need cooking for late game as with the right build you can regenerate Food and Stamina from killing enemies while also swimming in money to buy Good Soup from Inns and Potions.
Scoutcraft is important and you need to have at least 20 by endgame for the Perks that makes you stay stealth after using abilities. In your 2nd playthrough try getting Scoutcraft to 20 first then put the rest to WIS. You can get some Survival and Constitution if you fancy those.

Apr 1, 2020
I rebirthed as a deep one and got the prompt "my son?" when talking the the sea witch. I read somewhere that you can become a true deep one but I don't know where to go from here. Anyone got any clues?
Speaking of which, "my son" seems like a mistranslation?

Like, I know there's a lot of "lololol NPC thinks Lona is a boy because her boobies are small" jokes in the game, but older translations used to translate that as "my daughter", which makes more sense for the interaction between Lona and the Sea Witch. Was the older translation wrong, or did the newer translation bungle Lona's gender in that dialogue?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Speaking of which, "my son" seems like a mistranslation?

Like, I know there's a lot of "lololol NPC thinks Lona is a boy because her boobies are small" jokes in the game, but older translations used to translate that as "my daughter", which makes more sense for the interaction between Lona and the Sea Witch. Was the older translation wrong, or did the newer translation bungle Lona's gender in that dialogue?
Could easily fix that. Just use "My child". No more gender confusion.

Apr 1, 2020
Could easily fix that. Just use "My child". No more gender confusion.
I just want to know what the original line actually was. "my son" vs "my daughter" implies a very different relationship between Lona and the Sea Witch: the former feels like she's mocking Lona, whereas the latter feels very in-group/familiar. "My child" is fine if the tone is meant to be the latter, but less so if it's meant to be the former.

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
I just want to know what the original line actually was. "my son" vs "my daughter" implies a very different relationship between Lona and the Sea Witch: the former feels like she's mocking Lona, whereas the latter feels very in-group/familiar. "My child" is fine if the tone is meant to be the latter, but less so if it's meant to be the former.
MTL Problem. In chinese version, she calls Lona "my child", but the word child in chinese "子" also means son

TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
Did the spawn location of wolves changed? I tried a lot to encounter them near doom fortress area but no luck. Any tips.

FumbiSam

Dec 9, 2021
Yo, this game is really fucking good! and i have stupid question, is it good idea to play the whole game as virgin?
because i don't know if it's a good idea lmao
finished the game twice as a virgin
sadly the game doesnt seem to have any pleasant or consensual sex at all so I never really found a decent opportunity for Lona to lose her virginity
its easy to avoid getting f*cked but you'll be reloading a lot of saves (you should probably do so the moment you run out of stamina during combat since practically every NPC with a dick is a rapist apparently)

Reactions: khonsusdad

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
finished the game twice as a virgin
sadly the game doesnt seem to have any pleasant or consensual sex at all so I never really found a decent opportunity for Lona to lose her virginity
its easy to avoid getting f*cked but you'll be reloading a lot of saves (you should probably do so the moment you run out of stamina during combat since practically every NPC with a dick is a rapist apparently)
Not guards, they beat you to death/submission, those guys are built different.
Yo, this game is really fucking good! and i have stupid question, is it good idea to play the whole game as virgin?
because i don't know if it's a good idea lmao
If you play it for the fun aka nympho build or to see sex scenes then yeah it's not a good idea. However if you want to do a virgin clear, well, it's still not a good idea unless you're well versed in which scenario you're getting into and prepared for it in advance (or reload).

FumbiSam

Dec 9, 2021
Not guards, they beat you to death/submission, those guys are built different.
I think human guards are one of my favorite NPCs in the game, too. Halberd guard art is pretty badass
but anyways, pretty sure that drunk guards still rape you, and if not, they can turn you into a slave (depends on the location) which leads to you getting indirectly violated.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I think human guards are one of my favorite NPCs in the game, too. Halberd guard art is pretty badass
Yeah, they're cool looking, and apparently all captain ranked individuals. And I haven't seen any human NPC with that exact sprite being straight evil or corrupted yet, though incompetent in some cases maybe.

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
*LonaRPG [v0.6.3.0 Beta] Unofficial English Translation Patch V35*

Hello everyone I translate this in my spare time so it may have a few bugs.
This patch is fully translated. If you decide to download it I hope you can enjoy it.

Latest version is 35-Updated to
v0.6.3.0 Added new quests. Touch up work on a few things. Just a note New quests in fishmen's camp are in DEVelopment and will not activate as far as I know.

If you find some text or names that sound weird or don't make sense PLS send me a screenshot. Thank you everyone for your help.

EccmA417/Squark Please feel free to use my work in any way you like.
Anyone who wants to use my work or edit it Please feel free do so. Improve it however you like.
My guy again, you're doing God's work, may God see your good deeds, Amen

Reactions: WorkerB4
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes