Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Started playing this from the urge to protect, now i'm walking around killing things for no reason, great game too.

Also quick question, is there a place where we can buy/get the hunter clothes set without having to rng loot it? i've come across the pieces from the set multiple times but never picked it up cause i assumed they could be bought
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yukihirou

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Started playing this from the urge to protect, now i'm walking around killing things for no reason, great game too.

Also quick question, is there a place where we can buy/get the hunter clothes set without having to rng loot it? i've come across the pieces from the set multiple times but never picked it up cause i assumed they could be bought
Keep advancing in the game and check the fishman island

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
So is there any other "meta" to make Lona strong in combat besides rebirth? I dunno how you would grind the stats otherwise...
you can do this to the food items and make Lona get stronger as she just live through the day, i took this idea from the old nintendo ds game Master of Monster lair

• Hey there
Reactions: Yukihirou

FumbiSam

Dec 9, 2021
im not into scat or anything but funnily enough you get EXP from shitting and pissing so thats usually a little bonus after resting at inns
wish there was a way to skip events though
EDIT: also just from picking the "tough" personality those rats at the beginning are already a piece of cake, never really had trouble beating normal sized enemies after picking that trait, very useful. Also saber + enchanted dagger deals massive fucking damage, it's insane. 100+ on backstabs , thats how i kill big boys

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
im not into scat or anything but funnily enough you get EXP from shitting and pissing so thats usually a little bonus after resting at inns
wish there was a way to skip events though
EDIT: also just from picking the "tough" personality those rats at the beginning are already a piece of cake, never really had trouble beating normal sized enemies after picking that trait, very useful. Also saber + enchanted dagger deals massive fucking damage, it's insane. 100+ on backstabs , thats how i kill big boys
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.
Saber bypass def but has slow attack swing, be wary againt fast attacking enemy and group. Dagger is nice for bonus damage and backstab, but you're left defenseless without shield (not that much compared to before since shields got nerfed), remember to hotkey blue potions.

Reactions: FumbiSam

FumbiSam

Dec 9, 2021
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.
Saber bypass def but has slow attack swing, be wary againt fast attacking enemy and group. Dagger is nice for bonus damage and backstab, but you're left defenseless without shield (not that much compared to before since shields got nerfed), remember to hotkey blue potions.
I only remember using shields on my 1st playthrough, I think they make every attack against you do 1 hp and 1 stamina damage when you're blocking? Dunno if the DEF bonus from equipping them is notable enough for it to matter
after all, stamina is more important than your actual health, and theres very few enemies that do enough damage to kill you before they exhaust you
for instance orcs do pitiful health damage but tons of stamina which makes them very difficult to face head-on
ALSO to counter-act the saber's generally slower swing speed, there's the secondary attack which uses the dagger. So if you start getting hit by an enemy that can swing faster than your saber, just do that and your saber follow-up wont be cancelled.
edit: my hotkeys are already used up by the lantern and sickle haha, I gather a lot of food to make good soup (survival is really worth spending skill points on, practically nullifies the need to buy food at all plus spending time in the wild is really cozy in this game) . I dont really mind having to pause to consume items.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
for instance orcs do pitiful health damage but tons of stamina which makes them very difficult to face head-on
Yeah, they prefer capturing Lona than killing her it seems. Only exception is goblin archer, they deal huge HP damage so take caution.
ALSO to counter-act the saber's generally slower swing speed, there's the secondary attack which uses the dagger. So if you start getting hit by an enemy that can swing faster than your saber, just do that and your saber follow-up wont be cancelled.
Yeah, this demands skill, you only have 1-2 frames to one-up your opponent with chain attack like that, panic and your whole set up is broken. I prefer club + dagger dual wield for exceptionally fast attack rate/stunlock and quick injury stacking: Club basic attack --> Dagger secondary attack --> Club attack --> rinse and repeat till your opponent is a bloody pulp. This setup I only use for full frontal assault on fast attacking enemy 1 vs 1 though.
Dunno if the DEF bonus from equipping them is notable enough for it to matter
Yeah, that's the part that got nerfed sadly. Still, if you master the art of wielding a shield, solo a halberd guard or fat church guard right from the start is doable, no joke.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
hey, got this weird bug that cause Lona to become completely frozen once exit the area and enter the world map it only happens on this save, other save she still working just fine. I wonder if someone can see if it replicable, why it happens, and insight on how to fix it if possible.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Well this is a bit disappointing.
After losing my save as usual from updating, I can't even get past this one now after making a new one.

1639761146445.png

Lyem

Mar 31, 2020
Keep advancing in the game and check the fishman island
Thanks i actually found it, i don't think we need to advance in the game all we need is to buy a Fishtopia pass in Noer's harbor iirc.
Gotta love all the game references though.

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
The Guide really needs an update...

It's almost a year old at this point.

" Last edited: Feb 14, 2021 "

4.10 star(s) 187 Votes