Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Like, I know there's a lot of "lololol NPC thinks Lona is a boy because her boobies are small" jokes in the game, but older translations used to translate that as "my daughter", which makes more sense for the interaction between Lona and the Sea Witch. Was the older translation wrong, or did the newer translation bungle Lona's gender in that dialogue?
My child, as in you're her worshipper.

Lona123

Aug 27, 2020
How to manually give birth? (Through the shop dude). I tried all the dialogue options and it doesn't give me an option to induce a birth even though I'm literally 1 day away..

Reactions: Kyraga

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Ahh, okay. So "my child" is actually the correct translation. Good to know!
A similar confusion happened some time ago, regarding the sea witch/goddess title. Basically in chinese they have an ideogram for "child" (as son or daughter) that can be translated as just "son" while the ideogram for "daughter" is "female son"

Reactions: Ramo Diaz

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
What kind of questline that let me save Lisa from a "abomination hive"? Please advice. Thank you in advance!
Head east from Noer to the swamplands till you reach the town there then from there head north to the abomination infested wasteland then in the wasteland head east again you will see a town there do the quests for that and you will get the third Lisa quest. You have to had finish the first and second lisa quest first.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XDHGX

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
Head east from Noer to the swamplands till you reach the town there then from there head north to the abomination infested wasteland then in the wasteland head east again you will see a town there do the quests for that and you will get the third Lisa quest. You have to had finish the first and second lisa quest first.
The First is to fix the Overlord Canon, so I guess. But I don't know how to trigger the 2nd quest. What is the 2nd quest of Lisa?

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
So is there any other "meta" to make Lona strong in combat besides rebirth? I dunno how you would grind the stats otherwise...

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
So is there any other "meta" to make Lona strong in combat besides rebirth? I dunno how you would grind the stats otherwise...
Well, there's many thing about the combat of this game that you can observe and then cry out: "is that how it is ?"
-See those big rodents in the sewers at the beginning ? Apparently, the game starts with Lona heading to sewer with a club aka a blunt weapon, it takes about 7 to 13 hits to kill a big Rrat that way. Now, with that knowledge in mind, try this again with a sharp bladed weapon and see how it turns out: they die in 2-3 hits. It can be explained in-depth with the way weapons is handled in this game: Red damage (HP) and Yellow damage (Stamina)
-Let's take a closer look at the combat again the Rrat again, you will notice that they share a trait with an enemy you will meet later down the line that it very annoying: the lesser/bug abomination. You will notice that these big rodents can't block you at all, a humanoid or monster will prevent you from going through them, but apparently since these big rodent are small creatures, you can walk through them. This opens up many possibilities, I'll leave you to figure it out.
-Now, obviously it's better to deal with these rodents with a bladed weapon, but Lona come equipped with a lantern, which is a burning Dot (damage over time) weapon, try it out and see how quick those Rrat die. There's more to this weapon than its Dot attack btw.
-Remember those three goblins at the end of the beginning sewers ? They're dangerous. (actually, nothing in this game is level scaled, they remains that dangerous till the end of the game unless you learn how to deal with them, with that being said, obviously Lona will remain being weak till the end of the game until she learns how to deal with each type ob monster accordingly and more...)
But...try this, unequip all Lona's armor, and lure them one by one, you will notice that they will masturbate first then try to grab Lona instead of attacking her (Don't attack them). This behavior can be turned into an advantage for Lona or a quick way to lose her virginity and get sent to game over screen depending on how you use it.
-Now about actual combat with these goblins, you notice how fast they are ? it's hard to hit them, but once you manage to land a hit they actually slow down from time to time, later you will find weapons and trap ability with appropriate attribute that can slow oppononent down further. This can affect Lona as well, so pay attention to being trapped or being hit, especially by fast opponents that can block your escape.

There's actually alot going on with the combat of this game than just stats. Just take your time and learn the rope and Lona will be fine.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
The First is to fix the Overlord Canon, so I guess. But I don't know how to trigger the 2nd quest. What is the 2nd quest of Lisa?
My mistake all you need to do is fix the overlord cannon and head to the wasteland then do all the wasteland town's quests.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: XDHGX

Fake_Egirl

Oct 6, 2020
so any tips to deal with lisa getting captured by abominations? my idea was to use the necromancer to spam skellies but shes too weak, and i dont think i can hire the anti-slavers either so uh help?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes