anon1010

Jul 8, 2019
The Guide really needs an update...

It's almost a year old at this point.

" Last edited: Feb 14, 2021 "
defiantly agree and i would really like to see all the item id's updated on there too.
hoping we get an update on it sometime soon.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Wonder if I'm doing anything wrong or if I'm pretty much just f-ed with the latest update because I can't really complete very first quest from the constant crashing.

Any help would be appreciated.

skulliona

Jul 4, 2021
Version changing~
Best advice I can give you when transferring from one version to the newer one, is to create a copy in a separate folder of your saves and the LonaRPG_Rec and ACH section(open a text doc to put these in) of your .ini file. Delete the older version of LonaRPG and install the newest version with corresponding translation file. Then copy paste those saves in the new version folder, while the LonaRPG_Rec and ACH pasted into the .ini file a line after the [LonaRPG] Language=ENG section.

Playing new version~
If you just want to start playing a new save file, just always make sure you have matching game and fan translation versions, since non-matching ones may cause issues. Also don't try overwriting between versions since that may also cause issues.

Probably just delete and reinstall the game if you think you messed those up, and are having bugs/issues due to them.

Apart from that, I guess Eccma might provide a patch for game breaking issues that is caused by the game itself, not issues caused by unofficial translation patches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yukihirou

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
What do you need to do with the false sea witch? The one That you find in fishtopia island after you're flushed in a Elise quest (or just going east after going there)?
I'm trying to find the blue skin girl that Justice is searching, and she's the only who have blue skin that I have found. But I don't know what she wants. She ask for semen, but there isn't an option to give her

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
hey, got this weird bug that cause Lona to become completely frozen once exit the area and enter the world map it only happens on this save, other save she still working just fine. I wonder if someone can see if it replicable, why it happens, and insight on how to fix it if possible.
Happened on my first run only. Then on the second one It got fixed.

GameEnjoyer69

Aug 8, 2017
Do you guys know of any similar polished games like this? I am enjoying it and I dont know any alternatives to this. :/

Thank you for any recommendations!

FumbiSam

Dec 9, 2021
What do you need to do with the false sea witch? The one That you find in fishtopia island after you're flushed in a Elise quest (or just going east after going there)?
I'm trying to find the blue skin girl that Justice is searching, and she's the only who have blue skin that I have found. But I don't know what she wants. She ask for semen, but there isn't an option to give her
do you have any human semen on your inventory? I think that's what she needs, it's an item you can find.

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
Or you can go to the inn in fish isle and accept the quest from a guy that's in a room, top right room, I think. He can complete that quest for you. Just need to get him to the false sea witch.

Reactions: Fjjdmyrhy

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Do you guys know of any similar polished games like this? I am enjoying it and I dont know any alternatives to this. :/
Wings of Roldea
https://f95zone.to/threads/wings-of-roldea-v1-20-8-1-waterspoon.20530/
Dark of Chloe
https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-of-chloe-final-sugar-star.99526/
Ruins Seeker
https://f95zone.to/threads/ruins-seeker-final-nupuryu-no-sato-kagura-games.53483/
Sheryl ~Golden Dragon and The Ancient Island~

紅髪エレーナは搾精したい!

There's more, but I can't be bothered.

^None of above are as dark,grim, and cruel as LonaRPG so yeah, take your pick, not sure any of them gonna satisfy you though.

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
do you have any human semen on your inventory? I think that's what she needs, it's an item you can find.
No, unknow semen, but I got it with the prostitute skill with humans, and I wasn't getting any more than this.
I will try to do what the next guy said, if this doesn't work, my only option will be farming semen till I get human seed and try it

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Version changing~
Best advice I can give you when transferring from one version to the newer one, is to create a copy in a separate folder of your saves and the LonaRPG_Rec and ACH section(open a text doc to put these in) of your .ini file. Delete the older version of LonaRPG and install the newest version with corresponding translation file. Then copy paste those saves in the new version folder, while the LonaRPG_Rec and ACH pasted into the .ini file a line after the [LonaRPG] Language=ENG section.

Playing new version~
If you just want to start playing a new save file, just always make sure you have matching game and fan translation versions, since non-matching ones may cause issues. Also don't try overwriting between versions since that may also cause issues.

Probably just delete and reinstall the game if you think you messed those up, and are having bugs/issues due to them.

Apart from that, I guess Eccma might provide a patch for game breaking issues that is caused by the game itself, not issues caused by unofficial translation patches.
The rebirth mechanic also make help with updating the save from old to new. After Lona rebirth then make a save from the new Lona the outdate message will be clear, put everything in the bank first kind interesting how you can have multiple of the Lona forge identity paper and the travel pass to the castle from doing this too.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
You hit the rest button and you get options, just jerk off in front of it every so often and it will follow you, if the Lona is dry the lower area will stop following you and you have to start over, it's a pain in the neck
i dont know where the pig is located

GameEnjoyer69

Aug 8, 2017
Wings of Roldea
https://f95zone.to/threads/wings-of-roldea-v1-20-8-1-waterspoon.20530/
Dark of Chloe
https://f95zone.to/threads/dark-of-chloe-final-sugar-star.99526/
Ruins Seeker
https://f95zone.to/threads/ruins-seeker-final-nupuryu-no-sato-kagura-games.53483/
Sheryl ~Golden Dragon and The Ancient Island~

紅髪エレーナは搾精したい!

There's more, but I can't be bothered.

^None of above are as dark,grim, and cruel as LonaRPG so yeah, take your pick, not sure any of them gonna satisfy you though.
Wow! That's a lot of games to add to the collection. Thanks! xD

Reactions: Dsay

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
Wow! That's a lot of games to add to the collection. Thanks! xD
If you want a series that is just as grimdark and cruel regarding Ryona and the scenario, check out the by Blue Mad Diode - it's probably the singlehandely most cruel and dark hentai games i have ever played - it has literal mind rape in the second game for instance!

By the same creator, he also recently released (Yep, it's all caps) which is basically DepraviA but you can force your enemies to go through Ryona scenes this time around. Overral, i would say that Blue Mad Diode is the "Black Metal Band" of eroge games if that's what interests you.

They are all platformers though, so if you want something more focused on the plot and characers the list Yukihirou gave you will do that better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GameEnjoyer69

Fjjdmyrhy

Nov 9, 2018
Or you can go to the inn in fish isle and accept the quest from a guy that's in a room, top right room, I think. He can complete that quest for you. Just need to get him to the false sea witch.
It worked, it was quite hard to find because you first need to talk to the sea witch, and I was using a safe before that
Anyways, thanks

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes