Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So the game is completed right ? It's kinda sad that we dont get tattoo and stuff like that but still this is a rlly decent game, my most favorite for sure.
No, not yet it isn't.
----------------------------------------------------------
On another note:
While checking out eccma's Itch page, it says that more Cecily, Cocona and batshit fuckery with Elise stuff is going to happen.
eccma417 said:
Future content plans (WIP, subject to change at any time):
  • -Expand storyline, content, and area map for the city of Sybaris.
  • -Add Orkind territory to Sybaris.
  • -Expand and finish Cecily’s contents, quests, and storyline.
  • -Expand and finish Cocona’s contents, quests, and storyline.
  • -Expand and finish Elise’s contents, quests, and storyline.
  • -Add more side quests and erotic scenes/events to the game.
It IS still just WIP plans but all this seems likely. I'm just a little sad that it looks like Lisa's quests are done and dusted.

SG28

Sep 27, 2020
Run as admin
it still gives the same error, ive tried redonwloading the game in case i messed up the extract or anything and it still gives the same error.

Edit: I've fixed it by extracting the new game folder seperately instead of overwriting it with my previous version and then moving my save files over. (Apparently you can't overwrite the new version as an update or that happens.)

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
No, not yet it isn't.
On another note:
While checking out eccma's Itch page, it says that more Cecily, Cocona and batshit fuckery with Elise stuff is going to happen.

It IS still just WIP plans but all this seems likely. I'm just a little sad that it looks like Lisa's quests are done and dusted.
nice guesses we're going to focus on taking back Sybaris in the future

DDasdar

Feb 13, 2021
Is anything planned for the arena? Thought there was going to be some questline associated to the celebrity guy or at least getting to fight that big dude. It's current use is daily matches for large copper coins.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Is anything planned for the arena? Thought there was going to be some questline associated to the celebrity guy or at least getting to fight that big dude. It's current use is daily matches for large copper coins.
you can still get to fight mad beast in the exhibition match in fact it's one of the achievements if you win, it very random that's why many gloss over it.

Reactions: DDasdar

FearKubrick

Mar 19, 2018
No, not yet it isn't.
On another note:

oh, it's good to know, tks.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Edit: I've fixed it by extracting the new game folder seperately instead of overwriting it with my previous version and then moving my save files over. (Apparently you can't overwrite the new version as an update or that happens.)
Jesus wtf, remember to do this for all games (yes, even normal games), ok? Only copy save folder to new version, overwriting over old version is just begging for bugs popping all around.

kendosOwO

May 14, 2021
I hope there is something like the virgin route in LONA, but it looks cruel :x
I don't think its that hard to do, you just need to know what to do in a lot of situations for example run away when you encounter bandits(meaning that you need to "approach" and run away) and just don't do things you think is risky for Lona to do.

DDasdar

Feb 13, 2021
I hope there is something like the virgin route in LONA, but it looks cruel :x
You just need to save often. Very often.

I don't think its that hard to do, you just need to know what to do in a lot of situations for example run away when you encounter bandits(meaning that you need to "approach" and run away) and just don't do things you think is risky for Lona to do.
Escape option almost never works for me. So approaching and then running away is better. Hide first then approach if you can. Sometimes in Noor, bandits can spawn in a way that makes running away almost impossible so make sure to save often.

Reactions: Yukihirou

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You just need to save often. Very often.

Escape option almost never works for me. So approaching and then running away is better. Hide first then approach if you can. Sometimes in Noor, bandits can spawn in a way that makes running away almost impossible so make sure to save often.
escape option seem to factor by two stat, 1st is the scoutcraft to determine if you can even have high enough roll against enemies roll to escape in the first place,2nd is the stamina overall percentage while you're in the world map when you encounter the event, if you burn too much stamina by either holding shift key or go off the road path you will probably get too pitiful of a roll to win against the enemies roll.

DDasdar

Feb 13, 2021
escape option seem to factor by two stat, 1st is the scoutcraft to determine if you can even have high enough roll against enemies roll to escape in the first place,2nd is the stamina overall percentage while you're in the world map when you encounter the event, if you burn too much stamina by either holding shift key or go off the road path you will probably get too pitiful of a roll to win against the enemies roll.
Thanks. Stamina was the problem I tried it out and it does work with high stamina. I'm still not sure how the rolls work since sometimes i roll - but it still works.

DDasdar

Feb 13, 2021
The bank vault respawns every time you enter the bank so you can rob the bank several times a day. It's really easy too and it has stuff valued in the 10k range. Bank should probably be harder to rob and have a longer cooldown after you rob it. Atm it's an easy way to speedrun the game.

Reactions: Tektaara

FumbiSam

Dec 9, 2021
The bank vault respawns every time you enter the bank so you can rob the bank several times a day. It's really easy too and it has stuff valued in the 10k range. Bank should probably be harder to rob and have a longer cooldown after you rob it. Atm it's an easy way to speedrun the game.
im pretty sure doing that just depletes your morality
the stuff is randomly generated too so sometimes you'll get trash for your efforts anyway, I don't know if its a viable speedrun stat lol, you'd have to get really lucky
doesnt take that long to do milo's quests and then a couple of others to get all the gold coins you need to take a boat

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes