doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Hmm is this the translator trying to have fun or is EccmA going to bring Elise to Akina pass? :unsure: gas.png btw does the quest just end with Lisa forget everything or is there any follow up to it that im missing?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.3.1
A very tiny update that could have been done as a patch instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please support eccma417 through either or . You could also buy the game through , if that's your jam.

PS to moderator: You could add his itch.io page to the opening post as well.

Last edited:

SG28

Sep 27, 2020
Dudes anyone else receiving this error on v0.6.3.1? I just wanna play the game peacefully man.
1640035971486.png

Last edited:

DDasdar

Feb 13, 2021
Would be cool if you could save up 40 gold coins to bring Cocona. I feel bad leaving her behind in Norn.
Being able to have 3 companions would be great too so you can finally have the whole gang like in the promotional art. 4man.png

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Would be cool if you could save up 40 gold coins to bring Cocona. I feel bad leaving her behind in Norn.
Being able to have 3 companions would be great too so you can finally have the whole gang like in the promotional art. View attachment 1555296
i think the main story not going to be about getting on that boat with everyone, but to help these 3 gods and their social Dnd table fix whatever script they broke hmm.png that turn everything into the hell on earth scenario.Getting on the boat just simply the easy way out.

Reactions: DaiReth

DDasdar

Feb 13, 2021
i think the main story not going to be about getting on that boat with everyone, but to help these 3 gods and their social Dnd table fix whatever script they broke View attachment 1555317 that turn everything into the hell on earth scenario.Getting on the boat just simply the easy way out.
I remember reading something about the game being mostly done and only small things will be added, but that was long ago and I'm not sure about the source. Seeing how the dev makes quite alot of money from working on it now he might have expanded the scope. Who knows. I hope you're right tho.

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
I remember reading something about the game being mostly done and only small things will be added, but that was long ago and I'm not sure about the source. Seeing how the dev makes quite alot of money from working on it now he might have expanded the scope. Who knows. I hope you're right tho.
idk who posted that, but whoever it is does not follow the story at all, we barely even scratch the surface of Milo conspiracy, we still hadn't completely deal with the flesh demon plague that destroy Sybaris we only just recently manage to push them back enough for city kind of function normally again (market and transportation between the town), and the civil war on the fishkind island because their mistaken the 1 sea witch with somehow there a fake one appear, causing their male and female killing each other. If I have to give it an estimate it would be some something more along the line of 33-40% done, and just hope that it gets to be finish one day even if it might take forever like Violated Heroine, this game is a very ambitious project for one man who get scrutinize by many, from steam to dll site to patreon they shun him away because he refuses to change to meet their standard fake moral bs, got to give respect to someone that head strong and stand his ground despite knowing it will cost him just to show the artistic vision he envision. I can only pray he won't ever lose heart and able to see it through to the end to give this game an ending it deserve, cause serious I ask of you have you ever seen any adult rpgm with this much depth(well may be beside Violated Heroine) the guy really go fully embrace the full theme of an adult rating cannibalism ,rape ,bestiality, having to eating one own vomit and shit, putting oneself into slavery because they realize it might worth it just to have a bit better survival chance than the living hell that is happening outside the wall, and the exploitation of the people who already hit rock bottom, he doesn't shy away from showing darkest bleakest way of living. Lastly the entire hard gameplay design, he knows lots of people going turn away because of how unfair the combat is, he sticks with it because it really captivating you to remind you are playing as just a normal human girl not some legend foretold hero taht destine to save the world, just a human trying to survive.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
this game is a very ambitious project for one man who get scrutinize by many, from steam to dll site to patreon they shun him away because he refuses to change to meet their standard fake moral bs...
Noone's better suited for the role of calling out fake moral BS, hypocrisy and darkness of humankind than an outcast himself.

FearKubrick

Mar 19, 2018
So the game is completed right ? It's kinda sad that we dont get tattoo and stuff like that but still this is a rlly decent game, my most favorite for sure.

Jhon789

May 14, 2020
All past memories (scene, scenes, pictures).
First line from left to right

1. Not hurry to save Cecily.

2. Help Lisa get the ore.
3. Rescue the merchant's daughter. This is the second disposable mission in Noyer's Tavern.

4.Bathe Cocoon.

5.Enter the fortune teller's house in the afternoon. Sometimes she receives a guest in the toilet.

Second line.

6. On the right side of Noer harbor is the Fishkind Trading Company. Distract the guard with the stone and use the door which he guards.

7. Betray Cecily.
8. Save the mercenary woman. Her comrades in the camp east of Pirates Bane.

9. Feed the Sea Witch a furry fanboy.
10.Take your time to interfere with Cocoon's sacrament.

Third line.

11. Hurry up to save Lisa, or not.

12. A fortune teller with her old friends. Will go during the day (possibly also at night) to Milo Palace and hope for randomness.

Is there any new scenes, pictures in latest update guys? or just new story?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes