cantabrum

Oct 20, 2021
god mage is so hard and annoying to use but i think whit cocona as companion might be more doable passable whit her minions taking aggro off you

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
god mage is so hard and annoying to use but i think whit cocona as companion might be more doable passable whit her minions taking aggro off you
Scoutcraft. Mage is currently the most busted class since it let you solo most combat content by combining stealth + magic. You should get like at least 20 Scoutcraft for the Trait that let you stay hidden after using an ability. With 20 Scoutcraft, 30 Wisdom, and 15 Survival (Level 65 Rebirth) I could easily clear most dungeons just by myself and destroy several Abomination Lairs.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Thanks for clarifying that, but still doesn't applied to my case.
View attachment 1538371
The Moot rebirth run was basically the same, only the Moot reproduced succeeded by one :(.
Utterly a fiasco which got zero idea where to improve with.
use this setting instead not the all 1111111 because i remember way back someone mention that setting cause a problem with the seedbed effect bred.jpg
go grab the fish man companion from the fish isle you can use the juicing skill to extract semen from him when in field map instead waiting to be fuck
right after giving birth get Lona kill right away then rebirth to check if her eye is different from how it normally look be1.jpg be.jpg and the body odor be2.jpg

Last edited:

eugene67

Jul 21, 2020
Like mage's in most games, it doesn't get powerful until you've specced into it a lot. IIRC, my mage playthroughs weren't anymore or less difficult as my succubus and straight-combat playthroughs.

Benvict

Nov 11, 2018
For all gallery scene, go to your LonaRPG folder, find Game.ini, insert this values underneath [LonaRPG_Rec]

RecHevTellerSakaGBoss=1
RecHevCargoSaveCecilyRape=1
RecHevLisaAbom=1
RecHevScoutCampOrkind3CG=1
RecHevCoconaBath=1
RecHevFishKindDockSlave=1
RecHevCecilyHijack1=1
RecHevFishCaveHunt2CG=1
RecHevSeaWitchReverseRape=1
RecHevCoconaPriest=1
RecHevLisaAbomHive3=1

high level?, No point lol, when you level up it gives you ability points but never increase your stats, when you download there should be a mod cheat plugin already inserted in the game, just press f9

Edit: In case dont have: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-2-2-eccma417.49993/post-5509166 . This game is interesting btw, go play with cheats and you still feel struggling
Hey thanks for this, but there's 1 scene missing, maybe it's a new scene bcs of the new patch

Arkknaukt

Nov 25, 2021
Deep One Baby is listed as Human. When you rebirth you will know if Lona has Green/Blueish eye and the Odor stat.
Doesn't it supposed to be listed in the rebirth race option, aside Human and Moot; or this is another the luck of the draw moment?
use this setting instead not the all 1111111 because i remember way back someone mention that setting cause a problem with the seedbed effect View attachment 1539606
go grab the fish man companion from the fish isle you can use the juicing skill to extract semen from him when in field map instead waiting to be fuck
right after giving birth get Lona kill right away then rebirth to check if her eye is different from how it normally look View attachment 1539613 View attachment 1539614 and the body odor View attachment 1539617
All of you saved my day, thanks.
I didn't realized that reborn as Deepone offspring was nearly identical to the regular human.
Also, ignoring that the blessing from the sea witch serves as an active skill for shifting to their kin.

cantabrum

Oct 20, 2021
Scoutcraft. Mage is currently the most busted class since it let you solo most combat content by combining stealth + magic. You should get like at least 20 Scoutcraft for the Trait that let you stay hidden after using an ability. With 20 Scoutcraft, 30 Wisdom, and 15 Survival (Level 65 Rebirth) I could easily clear most dungeons just by myself and destroy several Abomination Lairs.
okay itry that sound really fun

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
A couple of missions here and there, some more of the map has opened up, too. Plus some minor changes. I'm in the same boat, and after replaying, I didn't find that much different. Hoping for a big update soon!
Agree, game needs new cgs/positions, not just a new trap/throwable

Reactions: eugene67 and wor_on

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Agree, game needs new cgs/positions, not just a new trap/throwable
i rather he just focus on the story its a very interesting tales in a land where Gods and death take physical form roaming around while we got to view it through the eye of a completely normal girl who might not even be the hero of this story, they keep talking about some girl that will surpass the fertility mother, I'm curious of who that is.

troll92

Jun 5, 2020
i rather he just focus on the story its a very interesting tales in a land where Gods and death take physical form roaming around while we got to view it through the eye of a completely normal girl who might not even be the hero of this story, they keep talking about some girl that will surpass the fertility mother, I'm curious of who that is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
um kind doubt since they were also linking the girl to accident cause the black mist plague that ruin Sybaris, the "fortune teller" is looking for her and with how every time Lona interaction with the fortune teller she always tell of Lona destiny it wouldn't make any sense to look for Lona when she is right there. Lastly the Fertility mother Govern over the Flesh demon group(try killing the Fortune teller), The Sea witch is the one Govern over the fish kind so even if Lona is a deep one it doesnt link her to the Fertility mother.

Last edited:

Krokozor

Nov 11, 2021
Is there achievements guide? Or at least achievements list? Or conditions to start quests? I kinda lost and don't know how to progress further.

trkl

Sep 23, 2018
Is there achievements guide? Or at least achievements list? Or conditions to start quests? I kinda lost and don't know how to progress further.
You mean this? Is a good guide for pretty much every quest in the game. And it was linked in the OP.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-2-2-eccma417.49993/page-68#post-3454872

Also, does anyone else has this bug that makes it impossible to sleep in beds? Whenever I find a place saying "A place for Lona to sleep" the prompt just doesn't appear anymore :unsure:

riolu4535

Apr 2, 2020
I was captured by the bandits and they threw me to the pig I made the pig a companion and I killed all the bandits in the camp when I was going to leave the camp the pig ran away and found it near a village and asked to give it an item to make it lo a partner what is the item?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes