scrummy bingus

Dec 22, 2018
I don't really get the appeal of this, the combat is awful, the trading mechanic isn't explained at first so as a new player I lost a bunch of shit and had to restart, the stamina mechanic doesn't make much sense, and i get that the game is supposed to be grotesque but the art is just incredibly unsexy to the point I go out of my way to avoid sex scenes, I don't have any issue with guro, scat or anything like that, but the artist's obsession with weird lumpy dicks and xrays really puts me off.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Nah not runnable on joiplay also joiplay is something for mobile phones to run rpgm games.
You should have said so. It's a known fact that the more recent builds don't work well -in some cases not at all- with Joiplay.
I would suggest looking through this thread (yes I know there's 620 pages) for a short discussion on how to get 0.6.0 working on Joiplay. The other option is to join his Discord to try to fish up the information. I think somebody said that that it's explained just how to in there.

scrummy bingus, the combat is actually better than most ARPGs once you get used to it. The Stamina system is manageable and drains quickly, especially when you're using larger and heavier weapons because you're not a Final Fantasy protagonist that will happily sprint everywhere and never get tired.
The main goal here is just to survive. Not to be an avenging angel. That sort of play, while possible, is discouraged.
The longer you go for, the more dangerous the world becomes. But it's not all grim and hopeless; there's moments of lightness and joy, too.

I get that it's not for you but I find this to be a breath of fresh air in a sea of "Gotta fuck 'em all" games primarily because it takes a some time to get used to and that made me feel like a refugee trying to survive in a world that doesn't want you. Even more so if you go Moot.
Lona's adorable. Protect that.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
this game really needs this warning: "Only for people with frontal lobe fully develop"
I can get that you were most likely joking but it's too off-colour, even for me.

This is what the frontal lobes are used for:

The frontal lobes are important for voluntary movement, expressive language and for managing higher level executive functions. Executive functions refer to a collection of cognitive skills including the capacity to plan, organise, initiate, self-monitor and control one's responses in order to achieve a goal.

Still seem accurate to insinuate people that don't like the game have underdeveloped frontal lobes?
If you only have one, you're in serious trouble.

onion010

Sep 12, 2019
for anyone for whatever reason prefers brighter skinned lona and dont know how to change her skintone, there is a guide inside the PalletteChanger folder inside ModScript. and there are some skin presets inside among other things, to make it work just simply go to ModScript>PalletteChanger>unactive_jsons and copy paste 100_mod_Skin_White.json to PalletteChanger folder. restart your game and you're basically done.

and i made a very simple mod that reduce dirt visuals by half (no changes in stats) if anyone ever need it i'll just put it here. to make it work just extract and overwrite everything into LonaRPG>Graphics>Portrait>Lona
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jacquees

Mar 19, 2021
probably dumb question, but which mod file do i use? the one linked in the "Extras" section or the one that post is based on?

FluffyMephit

Mar 13, 2021
I don't really get the appeal of this, the combat is awful, the trading mechanic isn't explained at first so as a new player I lost a bunch of shit and had to restart, the stamina mechanic doesn't make much sense, and i get that the game is supposed to be grotesque but the art is just incredibly unsexy to the point I go out of my way to avoid sex scenes, I don't have any issue with guro, scat or anything like that, but the artist's obsession with weird lumpy dicks and xrays really puts me off.
Funny haha response: "Have u ever seen hentai with monsters before?"

Not funny haha response:

The game isn't a cake walk. You're going to die repeatedly before you get anywhere as you get the hang of the game.
If you're trying to kill and murder everything in your path: You're in for a very bad time and are playing the wrong game. The game actively discourages being the hero in every single occasion- you're not playing as DoomGuy, you're playing as a very (relatively) normal girl. And it also discourages going in and slaughtering hoardes of enemies. You have to play super crafty, figure out how to manage your stamina and food, and make heavy use of alternate ways to use your skills or trick the npcs to get through unscathed.

It's hard. But it is FUN! Like... Dwarf Fortress levels of FUN!
Remember: Losing is FUN!

Now CAN you murderkill everything in your path? Absolutely: use the cheat mod or go into the game files and edit your stats to be on par with god and have fun!

Also in theory you can always change the art yourself:
I'm sure someone out there is of the same mind and probably changing all the art to be "Normal not gross" or summin' like that.

Perine

Nov 28, 2021
two questions: how to activate or use a command just entered ( enter doesnt work for me
If u refering to f10 console command yeap is enter, but the command must be write perfectly or it will just make the error sound and dont do anything at all, had been playing with the mod for most versions since it became available and seems to work just fine, just put the file on the mods folder it will use keys from f5-f9? being f9 the menu (it maybe f10 not sure, just check them), the only ones im sure is f6 to health 1 stack of wounds and f7 to health all stats except mood, so, if the reason u want to use commands is cover by the mod cool if not, welp

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Now CAN you murderkill everything in your path? Absolutely: use the cheat mod or go into the game files and edit your stats to be on par with god and have fun!
Yeah, Strong personality Lona with enough level (Min 60-70 level for it to work) will kill anything she lay eyes on within 3-5 seconds.
Basic short sword > high quality saber (fast attack rate, less damage, the higher Lona level the higher the dps)
^Basically easy spam attack and everything die mode, remember to hotkey and chug your potions though.

How anyone survive and reach level 70 within 2 in-game weeks depend on their place of training.

DenBover

Jun 19, 2018
So how heavy is this game on the scat and piss? Seems like fun but stuff like that is a big fat No for me if its part of the core experience.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
New Update from the man himself. v.0.6.4. New meele weapon + enemy, too.
Yes and unless you want to buy the game, you must wait until the 5th like everyone else.
Short reason: big argument over day 1 reposts. Middleman that sort of speaks English helped him out (eccma got himself banned) and said to stop the day 1 reposts, that I should wait five days (I went for a full week, easier to manage and more time for fixes) and that I am a terrible human being.

The new mêlée weapon is still in testing so expect bugs.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.6.4.0 -Full gameplay, without LEWD- Announce Post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SwordofHeaven

Jan 28, 2018
If anyone is having problems finding the undead tomb it's in the mountains north of the fish cave by arise village(So NW Pirate's Bane).

I find the 2h sword mediocre though as its attacks take too long to charge up and can be canceled by taking damage making it unsuited for fighting multiple enemies despite its only strength being aoe. The saber not only has greater attack bonus but you can also equip a shield or dagger with it making it more versatile and survivable. A gimmicky disappointment imo.

Reactions: eugene67
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes