Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
should fix the bug
It works, thank you! Didn't realize Elise actually tells you the number of days remaining, which is pretty helpful.

would provide pic but cant get in the game rn
so basically in the betting window where u choose who to bet on
the number on the left is win multiplier same on right number but for when u're losing the bet
I know the number you're talking about. I just assumed that was their effective lot out of the total pool. I understand the arena trying to rip you off, but holy shit, that's a whole new level of BS. How you gonna pay your bet, and then pay an additional fee on top of your paid bet? :WaitWhat:
And it makes me wonder why a guy was able to give you his betting ticket when you first arrived at the arena. I did figure out that you can sleep to get caught and be enslaved, but I'm kinda annoyed you can't just murder everyone on the way out and take the morale hit.

Jesus fuck, that overburden score.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I know the number you're talking about. I just assumed that was their effective lot out of the total pool. I understand the arena trying to rip you off, but holy shit, that's a whole new level of BS. How you gonna pay your bet, and then pay an additional fee on top of your paid bet? :WaitWhat:
And it makes me wonder why a guy was able to give you his betting ticket when you first arrived at the arena. I did figure out that you can sleep to get caught and be enslaved, but I'm kinda annoyed you can't just murder everyone on the way out and take the morale hit.
I wouldn't bother with the arena unless you like doing it, but you'll probably be glad to hear that you don't have to pay anything if you manage to sneak or bluff your way out through the back door depending on your trait point distribution. If you buy junk food (there's a vendor selling it in the same room) you can shoot them at the participants while watching the fight. I have no idea what it might do and whether you're supposed to aim at the ones you bet on or the ones you didn't, but you can shoot at participants much like you can shoot at fishdudes during the quest at the fort between Noer and Pirate den.
Jesus fuck, that overburden score.
You're either carrying too much or you're not. Since I never seem to have enough inventory space anyway I simply decided to bear the stamina penalty and go on carrying too much as much as I damn well please. The arousal is obstructed by Lona's portrait but same thing there, these things have their upsides and I made my choice.

• Haha
Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I wouldn't bother with the arena unless you like doing it, but you'll probably be glad to hear that you don't have to pay anything if you manage to sneak or bluff your way out through the back door depending on your trait point distribution. If you buy junk food (there's a vendor selling it in the same room) you can shoot them at the participants while watching the fight. I have no idea what it might do and whether you're supposed to aim at the ones you bet on or the ones you didn't, but you can shoot at participants much like you can shoot at fishdudes during the quest at the fort between Noer and Pirate den.
Goddammit, I went the whore route. I was able to snipe the shit out of everyone from behind the counter using a gun, but even with a room with absolutely no living people, I couldn't leave through any doors.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
After playing as an escaped slave, I kinda get why the slaves in the Rescue Refugees quest hate Cecily. Escaping is (relatively) easy. Living as an escaped slave is fuckin' hard. With a slave brand, you can't access any building with guards, Boss Mama won't house you, and as far as I can tell, the only one that will team up with you is Cocona. I'm basically forced to go between the sewer and the woods to hunt and cook meat. I've tried stealing, but damn, everyone be broke af.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

magicduckx

Jul 7, 2021
it's a mod so that the slave collar is only cosmetics
mod
I've tried up to one further so that the slave restraints is only cosmetic as well.

Editing Data/Effects/{Weapon,Armour} was easy, but finding a way to disable the skill seal was harder.

Ended up patching `23_Game_BattlerBase.rb` and just no-opping out the skill seal check. It seems work and I can equip and use skills even with the slave restraints equiped. Not sure if it breaks anything though. Unless there is a better way I am missing.

Code:
  def skill_sealed?(skill_id)
    false
  end
There were other debuffs in `104_Old_MovementSystem.rb`

Basically patch out every that looks for the slave restraints `[20,21].include?(equips_0_id)`

Bonus command: put on glasses
Code:
$game_player.actor.change_equip(8, $data_armors[33])

Last edited:

_Anti_

Oct 13, 2019
How to solve the error in the Org Research mission? It takes place in the scene where Lona is given water to drink
1647520004984.png

nickfake184

Aug 19, 2019
That shouldn't happen. Once you finish the mission, the fish guys shouldn't aggro you. Have you rescued Elise yet? If no, you need to. Other things that might cause them to be hostile:
  1. High sexy and weakness, like from being naked with too many piercings.
  2. You rebirthed as a Deep One and became a Sea Witch after meeting one.
  3. Low morality, in which case most guards in most places will try to kill you.
  4. Stealing fish from the town, at which case they'll lose aggro if you leave and come back.
  5. Slave markings. They're not very nice to escaped slaves.
I come back to Noer town after the finish Mission with Elise, the Guard dont reconize me and try to kill and arrest me, even Rat guy and Lady Cecily try to kill me even I help them doing the free slave quest. I am not have Slave symbol. My Mora is weak or bug or something ??

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
So I'm coming back to this after skipping like half a year of updates. Question about controller support. How are you supposed to use skills 5, 6, 7 and 8 now? They used to be mapped to the right stick but now that changes pages. The default bindings are just "P---". I would rebind them but there are no unused buttons now. Is playing with a controller just not possible anymore or am I missing some special way to use those skills with the stick?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Do stats at some point become not worth putting points into? I'm fine with dumping all my points into a single attribute if it works, but I'm wondering if it's better to invest in SCU or something for QoL.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Alrighty, finally got around to messing around with Sea Witch transformation and looking at a Moot Lona. So a few things I noticed:
  1. I've given birth to a Deep One, a Moot, and a Human baby in the same playthrough, but only get the option to "rebirth" and "Reborn as Moot." Rebirth sets my race to Deep One instead of human. Deep Ones have a debuff called "Body Odor", which decreases Sexy and SCU.
  2. The Sea Witch transformation is something you have to manually toggle. When transformed, you get three spells, but can't equip anything besides a hairstyle, a head accessory, and a neck/cape item. If you get captured and shackled, the shackles will be ejected.
  3. The transformation sets her Sexy and Weak to around 1000 each. NPCs not aggressive to Sea Witch Lona will still refuse to speak to her. Transforming back puts you at 3 Sick and Gastroenteritis, which will also drops your stamina and carrying capacity. Without any stats or gear, I lost like 99 carry weight and like 46 stamina.
  4. Moot rebirths give you an increased chance of successfully stealing, but also drops your morality by 10, starting you off at 40. You also get bonus increase to SCU, Weak, and Sexy.
  5. It seems like I got an extra stat point upon rebirthing. Lona doesn't get a stat point at lv 1, but after rebirthing, I have as many points as I have levels. I double checked my points just before rebirthing, and sure enough, I'm supposed to have one less point than my total levels.
  6. Assuming that levels by themselves don't affect any stats, Body Odor from Deep One rebirth drops your Sexy by 5 and SCU by 2. As a Moot, SCU goes up by 5, Weak goes up by 9.27, and Sexy by 5. No clue how stealing is calculated, so I couldn't tell you if/how much it adds on top of the 5 SCU.
Sorry if I'm repeating anything previously said. I didn't see a post that neatly talked about the rebirth mechanic and subraces you can start as.
Edit: Added some actual numerical values.

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
4. Bonus worth 10 scu when pickpocketing (stealing from houses is unaffected) and, although I'm not entirely certain about this or any of the details, 30 scu worth when setting traps or explosives (people seem to not like it when you set up explosives around them, so you have to be sneaky about it)
5. You get 5 up to 5 depending on $game_player.actor.record_Rebirth + your amount of lvlups (up to 98 at lvl 99) + 1 if you rebirthed with the ship ending (regardless of how many times you do this)
6. Long answer is long, I'm trying to make it as short as possible

There are 4 different variables for scoutcraft which are:
$game_player.actor.scoutcraft_trait (the amount of trait points allocated to scu) (visible in the traits menu)
$game_player.actor.scoutcraft_plus (the total amount of all bonuses from states and equipment)
$game_player.actor.scoutcraft (the combined amount of $game_player.actor.scoutcraft_trait and $game_player.actor.scoutcraft_plus) (shown in green in the equipment menu)
$game_player.scoutcraft (which when sneaking is equal to 4*$game_player.actor.scoutcraft, when not sneaking is equal to 4*$game_player.actor.scoutcraft_plus and equal to -12 when sprinting) (number used to be visible in the save preview) (is updated once per second)

green numbers.png trait points.png player scoutcraft visible in save file preview.png

To work out $game_player.actor.scoutcraft_plus just subtract your trait points from the green number in equipment menu.

The racial bonuses increase or decrease $game_player.actor.scoutcraft_plus, which is different from $game_player.actor.scoutcraft_trait in that it doesn't affect movement speed, dropped item duration or brightness in underground maps, but it does affect $game_player.scoutcraft without having to sneak which makes being a moot an absolute blessing for stealth tactics because you don't have to use sneak until you get within a specific distance, and being a deepone a pretty harsh curse for well... anything (the -scu is a dealbreaker imo)

How big is a bonus? I'm truly sorry but the answer is different for everything. Success or partial success for something could be determined by any of the 4, a combination of any of the 4, or something slightly more complex or something very complex.

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
I recorded this for someone who had trouble trying to escape from a fishcave with 2 broken legs, but too late of course. Posting it here in case anyone might still find it useful. If you don't have a lantern you can still dodge with an empty off-hand slot.

View attachment double dash with maximum bothurt.mp4

Timing depends on edge alignment, the correct moment to dodge is shortly right after you begin moving from one square to the next.
Beware that slows, which in this game exist in a wide variety of different types, may occur at any moment during combat and may throw off your timing. Keep trying and you'll inevitably become good at this.

F10 code for those who want to try this out themselves or practice
Code:
9.times{$game_player.actor.add_wound("bot")}
Edit: Doesn't seem to guarantee all wounds on legs and groin, it should be good enough but here's the code that guarantees the right wounds MAXIMUM BOTHURT for the BOT, the whole BOT and nothing but the BOT (assuming no wounds already there)
Code:
["groin","s_thigh","m_thigh"].each{|s|3.times{$game_player.actor.add_wound(s)}}

Last edited:
Reactions: Print0o

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
4. Bonus worth 10 scu when pickpocketing (stealing from houses is unaffected) and, although I'm not entirely certain about this or any of the details, 30 scu worth when setting traps or explosives (people seem to not like it when you set up explosives around them, so you have to be sneaky about it)
5. You get 5 + your amount of lvlups (up to 98 at lvl 99) + 1 if you rebirthed with the ship ending (regardless of how many times you do this)
6. Long answer is long, I'm trying to make it as short as possible

There are 4 different variables for scoutcraft which are:
$game_player.actor.scoutcraft_trait (the amount of trait points allocated to scu) (visible in the traits menu)
$game_player.actor.scoutcraft_plus (the total amount of all bonuses from states and equipment)
$game_player.actor.scoutcraft (the combined amount of $game_player.actor.scoutcraft_trait and $game_player.actor.scoutcraft_plus) (shown in green in the equipment menu)
$game_player.scoutcraft (which when sneaking is equal to 4*$game_player.actor.scoutcraft, when not sneaking is equal to 4*$game_player.actor.scoutcraft_plus and equal to -12 when sprinting) (number used to be visible in the save preview) (is updated once per second)

View attachment 1710650 View attachment 1710649 View attachment 1710652

To work out $game_player.actor.scoutcraft_plus just subtract your trait points from the green number in equipment menu.

The racial bonuses increase or decrease $game_player.actor.scoutcraft_plus, which is different from $game_player.actor.scoutcraft_trait in that it doesn't affect movement speed, dropped item duration or brightness in underground maps, but it does affect $game_player.scoutcraft without having to sneak which makes being a moot an absolute blessing for stealth tactics because you don't have to use sneak until you get within a specific distance, and being a deepone a pretty harsh curse for well... anything (the -scu is a dealbreaker imo)

How big is a bonus? I'm truly sorry but the answer is different for everything. Success or partial success for something could be determined by any of the 4, a combination of any of the 4, or something slightly more complex or something very complex.
Wow, the bonus to the 4th point is a lot bigger than I imagined. I appreciate you making the effort to explain the various calculations for scoutcraft in the later point. But as for the 5th point, I only did get one point. I can give you a screenshot if you'd like. For more context, I purposely starved to death shortly after having the baby, and regardless of whether I rebirthed as a Moot or a Deep One, I saw the same starting point amount.
rebirth points.PNG rebirth count.PNG
As for the point about Deep One being pretty harsh, I'd have to agree. You'd need basically an extra 2 points to compensate, and the Sea Witch transformation, while fun, isn't very practical. It's basically useless if you're not built for juicing or spellcasting, and the side effect of reverting to your human form is much too punishing.

Edit, Extra context: Also, I didn't grab the ship ending until after making that save and this is my first rebirth. I started fresh with version B.0.6.6.6. The only thing that I patched in were the translation files from ProjectS001, but I wouldn't think that would cause the trait points to go down.

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Strange, you should have 5 + 56 from 56 level ups and + 1 depending on whether you died or won by paying the captain to board the ship for a total of 61-62 trait points. Honestly I have no idea, I already tested just before posting to make sure nothing changed without me knowing.
oops.png

Nvm, something changed a long time ago and I just forgot. You get up to 5 depending on your total amount of rebirths, up to 98 from levelups and 1 depending on whether you won (paid captain) or not (regardless of how many times you do this)

No amount of trait points in scoutcraft can compensate for the difference in scoutcraft_plus imo, mostly because $game_player.actor.scoutcraft_trait only affects visibility when sneaking which I would rather not have to do all the time since it makes you move so slowly.

Sea witch is only suited for succubus build with some amount of const and for the rest pure wis. For anything else, unless you like it for roleplaying or find it sexy or whatever (it's still a hentai game), I wouldn't bother.
(beware maximum $game_player.actor.wisdom is 100, so sea witch succubus gains nothing from having more than 85 trait points in wisdom assuming glasses are worn)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes