Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Page 666. Woot.

Lona RPG Beta 0.6.6.7 Hotfix Build
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm not uploading pre-patched versions of this as they are publicly available through his and accounts.
Give the guy some traffic and please buy the game if you like it. He also has an page if you prefer.

Please be aware that any posts directed at me along the lines of "Update when" will cause 24hour delays from here on out.
I'm sick of seeing them. I am under NO obligation to provide links to new builds.
Take it that I intentionally delay new build uploads by a full 7 days. So don't ask and I won't extend it further.

Patch 0.6.6.7.1 (Possibly unnecessary, maybe incorporated into 0.6.6.7.2)

Patch 0.6.6.7.2

jackymkc, the opening post contains changelogs dating as far back as 0.4.1.0.

Last edited:

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Picking up lona again and gonna try to build up the mod a bit :) saw a few posts of other people modding some things, so I'm gonna try and add them (toggleable) into the mod

My goal is to make it easy to use and easy to undo cheats, so you can try stuff out, get some training wheels early on, then stop relying on it over time

Let me know what people want (and I'm gonna try to fix the item no-despawn feature)

PS: please quote reply so I get a notification if you have suggestions
Hey, the current cheats "Heal wounds" wasn't working cause of a mislabel. I also added auto healing to heal wounds as well.

For suggestions, I would like it if there was a way to heal sickness and any other negative status effects (similar to heal wounds) but sadly I do not know the command to such a thing.

Being able to toggle on and off friendly fire would be neat (This isn't really that important as I can always just remove the code) as I want to keep my doom playthrough as pure as possible while indulging in some power fantasy through my cheat play throughs haha.
IDK how you implement because its not like other cheats where it using console commands to get it to work... This might cause bugs (I also don't know jack about coding) so I'ma leave it up to the expert lol.

Game Tick speed change would be neat to. I think i saw somewhere that there is a command like that in the game but I don't remember off the top of my head on how to change the game tick speed. But for people that might find the game difficult, slowing down the game might be a nice thing to have (and for those rescuing captured girls, speeding up the game would be a god send lol).

For new starting players, traps and dark rooms are probably one of the hardest parts of the game. A way to toggle lights for the map and make traps more "conspicuous" would be lovely but this is just asking too much haha. This would require altering the game in ways I do not understand. I am not sure if there is a console command for this but ya... gl with this one if you are going to attempt it.

I am also curious if you could add the debug tool commands into the mod (as the debug too includes many useful things like the Armory (more organized/less buggy summon page for items only), ToMap, Teleport, insta kill, etc) but that is something I have no idea how it can be done... and maybe too complicated to add into the mod so ya...

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Picking up lona again and gonna try to build up the mod a bit :) saw a few posts of other people modding some things, so I'm gonna try and add them (toggleable) into the mod

My goal is to make it easy to use and easy to undo cheats, so you can try stuff out, get some training wheels early on, then stop relying on it over time

Let me know what people want (and I'm gonna try to fix the item no-despawn feature)

PS: please quote reply so I get a notification if you have suggestions
Being able to lay down traps without picking up rocks would be nice. Maybe increase the stamina cost to include what you would have spent to pick up rocks. I hate it when I'm putting down a trap and the game's like "there's nothing equipped". If I can throw rocks without first picking them up, I should be able to put down traps the same way.

JessicaHara

May 8, 2018
I'm new to doing anything beyond extract and play, but do I just extract the hotfixes on Ecma's Subscribestar to the data file and do unofficial translations from older versions still work on the latest version or are they unnecessary?

Also, Page 666 and version 0.666 0.667

SomeoneElseE

Nov 26, 2017
Hey, the current cheats "Heal wounds" wasn't working cause of a mislabel. I also added auto healing to heal wounds as well.

For suggestions, I would like it if there was a way to heal sickness and any other negative status effects (similar to heal wounds) but sadly I do not know the command to such a thing.

Being able to toggle on and off friendly fire would be neat (This isn't really that important as I can always just remove the code) as I want to keep my doom playthrough as pure as possible while indulging in some power fantasy through my cheat play throughs haha.
IDK how you implement because its not like other cheats where it using console commands to get it to work... This might cause bugs (I also don't know jack about coding) so I'ma leave it up to the expert lol.

Game Tick speed change would be neat to. I think i saw somewhere that there is a command like that in the game but I don't remember off the top of my head on how to change the game tick speed. But for people that might find the game difficult, slowing down the game might be a nice thing to have (and for those rescuing captured girls, speeding up the game would be a god send lol).

For new starting players, traps and dark rooms are probably one of the hardest parts of the game. A way to toggle lights for the map and make traps more "conspicuous" would be lovely but this is just asking too much haha. This would require altering the game in ways I do not understand. I am not sure if there is a console command for this but ya... gl with this one if you are going to attempt it.

I am also curious if you could add the debug tool commands into the mod (as the debug too includes many useful things like the Armory (more organized/less buggy summon page for items only), ToMap, Teleport, insta kill, etc) but that is something I have no idea how it can be done... and maybe too complicated to add into the mod so ya...
Thats interesting, I tried the heal wounds one and it was working for me, but I'm gonna check your version and branch off from there if you fixed things

Thanks for all those ideas! Gonna see which ones I can do. My first goal is to have the auto heal be more persistent, as currently its setting resets each scene change :)

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
I'm new to doing anything beyond extract and play, but do I just extract the hotfixes on Ecma's Subscribestar to the data file and do unofficial translations from older versions still work on the latest version or are they unnecessary?

Also, Page 666 and version 0.666 0.667
It was version 0.666 when i posted that comment ^^

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone every figure out how the prostitution minigame works? Like I know that you only need to tap the appropriate key once at the start of the phase/animation, but I don't know the timing for the heart symbols. Do I just mash the button as early as possible or is there like a cue in the animation I should aim for?

Reactions: Randonormie

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
ProjectS001 I found another Error in Arise Village while talking to the fishman you can optionally help.
View attachment 1711678

By the way, is there anything I can spend the 2000 TP reward on for rescuing the "girl" in the village or is it basically a quest designed to troll the player?
Edit: Nevermind, there's a merchant during the day, but the village is bugged to hell.
I guess not because with enough wis points you can get her out of there without causing any conflict. More importantly, that quest comes with a fortune teller's quest that will give you an abomination totem. a very good item to kill fortune tellers :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XDHGX

D.B.Bang

Aug 6, 2020
Are you using the English MTL on this thread or the supplied in game not-yet-finished English?
Did you mod your game or game files in any way?
Please supply the actual error log. The game should have produced one when this happened.
The version I use is the B0666 downloaded from this forums, at first I thought I edited the game parameters causing the error. So I re-downloaded one and didn't edit anything. This is the quest that appears when you complete the quests: Message from North Point and The Evil in the Mass Grave. I get a dot on a mysterious stranger quest. He asked to see Coca-Cola. When I went with cocona and talked to him again, the error box popped up. ( Sorry for reply late ) 2.png 1.png

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I guess not because with enough wis points you can get her out of there without causing any conflict. More importantly, that quest comes with a fortune teller's quest that will give you an abomination totem. a very good item to kill fortune tellers :KEK:
I think you and I are thinking of completely different places. Arise village is the one where you arrive just as a Fishman is being lynched. Even if you "save" the fishman, another one spawns in, but can't be interacted with, and the guys raping the "girl" are teleported outside, humping the air.

• Haha
Reactions: D.B.Bang
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes