Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
Anyone know where to find CG scene 7, 11, and 12?

All past memories (scene, scenes, pictures).
First line from left to right

1. Not hurry to save Cecily.

2. Help Lisa get the ore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Rescue the merchant's daughter. This is the second disposable mission in Noyer's Tavern.

4.Bathe Cocoon.

5.Enter the fortune teller's house in the afternoon. Sometimes she receives a guest in the toilet.

Second line.

6. On the right side of Noer harbor is the Fishkind Trading Company. Distract the guard with the stone and use the door which he guards.

7. Betray Cecily.
8. Save the mercenary woman. Her comrades in the camp east of Pirates Bane.

9. Feed the Sea Witch a furry fanboy.
10.Take your time to interfere with Cocoon's sacrament.

Third line.

11. Hurry up to save Lisa, or not.

12. A fortune teller with her old friends. Will go during the day (possibly also at night) to Milo Palace and hope for randomness.
N/M

Last edited:

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
Thread Updated: 2022-04-13
Release Date: 2022-03-07
Developer: EccmA417 - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.7.1.2 Beta
can't join discord, expire or permission

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
is there any auto text mod ?
You mean like MTL (Machine Translation)?
Cause I made post with the latest translations a while back. Feel free to use that instead. It isn't perfect but it is what it is. There was a post a few pages back with MTL program and stuff that you could probably find.
Edit1: Found it. Said post.

Last edited:

No_Reaction

Jun 11, 2021
Who is guest of 3rd room on 2nd floor of Noer Inn? 1st is Megumin, she available from start. 2nd is Dovahkiin, you can find him in Bandits Camp. Where can I find 3rd? Does he even exist?

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
If that's not from his Discord, please link post.
Dancer Lona was already teased in one of his LOL MURRICA posts: or
Huh. Fanbox icon not working for me.
That was from a discord wip, yes.

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
Is there penis tribe guide?
Are there more quest after bring them spiral cock?
The Doom Fort quest to hunt them tho.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there penis tribe guide?
Are there more quest after bring them spiral cock?
The Doom Fort quest to hunt them tho.
I don't think there is. And why do you need a guide for the tribe?
As for the Doom Fort quest, it's safe enough to just leave that one go.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I was wondering, is there any other effective way to lower the enviromental danger significantly? The church seems a bit a too pricey for my liking and that whip guy at the tavern doesn't seem like much of an option if I'm honest. I ask because with the danger being capped at 100, makes saving female hostages in dungeons damn near impossible, especially in Orkind ones. Since they pretty much get raped to death before I can kill every single Ork in the dungeon.

While on the subject, storywise, what exactly happens with enviromental danger? Either this is basically a natural order of things - where deep ones, Orkinds and abominations are "preparing for war" so to speak, or perhaps it's that fortunate teller with the wall-mart grim reaper pulling the strings. Since they mentioned something about a "script" in dialogue.

I've been killing orkinds left and right, how on earth are they recuperating their numbers? I've even killed that shaman that climaxed upon death, I assumed he was the heriarchal leader.
I've raided their hideouts coutless times, every Orkind pursuer I annihilated.
Regardless of the reason, it does keep the player on their toes - a bit too much even, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Dec 18, 2017
I was wondering, is there any other effective way to lower the enviromental danger significantly? The church seems a bit a too pricey for my liking and that whip guy at the tavern doesn't seem like much of an option if I'm honest. I ask because with the danger being capped at 100, makes saving female hostages in dungeons damn near impossible, especially in Orkind ones. Since they pretty much get raped to death before I can kill every single Ork in the dungeon.

While on the subject, storywise, what exactly happens with enviromental danger? Either this is basically a natural order of things - where deep ones, Orkinds and abominations are "preparing for war" so to speak, or perhaps it's that fortunate teller with the wall-mart grim reaper pulling the strings. Since they mentioned something about a "script" in dialogue.

I've been killing orkinds left and right, how on earth are they recuperating their numbers? I've even killed that shaman that climaxed upon death, I assumed he was the heriarchal leader.
Regardless of the reason, it does keep the player on their toes - a bit too much even, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
The game's not finished, so the overall story and mechanics aren't finished either.
But anyway, the idea is that the world's fucked, no? You're not going to do much of a dent in any situation so you want to leave the place.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017

You can mod the world danger rate like I do:
It's in "Data\Scripts\Editables\97_Game_Actor_StatsAndState.rb", Line 235: $story_stats["WorldDifficulty"] = [$story_stats["WorldDifficulty"]+0.35,100].min
You can replace the 0.35 with a lower value. I play with 0.05 personally

Reactions: HerrLeutnant

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
You mean like MTL (Machine Translation)?
Cause I made post with the latest translations a while back. Feel free to use that instead. It isn't perfect but it is what it is. There was a post a few pages back with MTL program and stuff that you could probably find.
Edit1: Found it. Said post.
na i ment like a mod or a setting with wich you could change the text from manual tab per "sentence" to an automatic mode where it just keeps playing without hte need to manualy forward the dialogue

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
na i ment like a mod or a setting with wich you could change the text from manual tab per "sentence" to an automatic mode where it just keeps playing without hte need to manualy forward the dialogue
I see. Since LonaRPG is made using RPG maker, I am pretty sure you could find a mod that does that (but I am unsure how it works or how you would install it). You probably won't find said mod in this thread but you would probably google it.

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
Does anyone know how to get the new MhSaintSym item?
Do the mountain monastary quest to clear their cemetary with cocona as a follower. She provides additional dialogue and you can talk to a skeleton in the last room to get the new weapon, which is a mainhand that has an aoe stun costing 10 stamina.
Pretty costly IMO but I guess you could use it as a quickslot escape item if you get caught off guard; swap to it, stun, then run like hell.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
You can mod the world danger rate like I do:
It's in "Data\Scripts\Editables\97_Game_Actor_StatsAndState.rb", Line 235: $story_stats["WorldDifficulty"] = [$story_stats["WorldDifficulty"]+0.35,100].min
You can replace the 0.35 with a lower value. I play with 0.05 personally
Thanks a bunch, man! I'm assuming the effects will be noticable once I load the save or do I have to have my game saved not on the world map? You know... To avoid corrupting the save?

Edit: Wait, you said rate. Could I also lower the world danger by modding it like you've mentioned?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes