mlkey

Oct 4, 2018
Unofficial ENG Update for V0.6.7.0.1 Beta
(Based on the translation patch https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-6-6-beta-eccma417.49993/post-6384191.)

I am currently working on an Unofficial Update for this current patch. I have been translating the game using the KOR patch version (cause Korean is the only other language I know) and using the original CHT as reference to stay as faithful to the original.

No this is not an official update and I 100% recommend backing up your saves and original text files before installing said translation patch.

To Install: Drag and drop the ENG translation file into the Text file. Replace original.
LonaRPG>Text

There should not be any bugs and should be stable with the current build. If you do find any bugs, please let me know so I can fix it~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Though 99% of the translation is done, the translation is incomplete as I am unable to translate files that are only available in CHT. I will attempt to translate them using google (sadly) as that is the only means I have to translate it. Until the official ENG or KOR translation comes out (or someone else that is decent in Chinese translates it), google is the only way.
I will update this post later when I have the heart to post them (aka when I am done trying to decode MTL engrish and recover from my brain damage).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit1: Sorry for taking so long. I finally got done translating MT_crunch (Mountain Monastery) and the Nun Quest.
I will attach the two files separately for those who already got the previous version. Just drag and drop into the [ENG] folder (LonaRPG>Text>ENG) and replace original. If you are too lazy for that, I also updated the ENG.rar file to contain the update for those who haven't already gotten it.
The Change log is also updated as well.

For those who play through the Mountain Monastery, can you give me some feed back on how the translation feel? If anything was off or such things like that. I did not have much context to go off of because I was just looking at the raw dialogue. Any feed back would be much appreciated~
Thanks man you're a real one

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Is there an updated guide?
Not as far as I know, but people are trying to push a wiki. I was thinking of contributing to it since I know a lot of the ins and outs of the game at this point. It's very incomplete, but some articles are fully fleshed out.

Ascit

Jan 22, 2021
I haven't seen anyone ask this anywhere, so:

Is there any permanent storage?
I tested Elise's chest and came back to find it empty.

Hesufo

Apr 20, 2022
Thank you! I've never thought to go to the bank. I thought it was only for loans.
Same, for all the ruthlessness and grittiness of the game, I'm surprised it has a bank that lets you store all your chunks of human flesh and dirty rags indefinitely and for free.

• Haha
Reactions: Banshee96

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
Is there a cheat mod that works for version 6.7.1.2? the one linked to on the first page is >2versions old and doesn't apprear to work anymore.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Is there a cheat mod that works for version 6.7.1.2? the one linked to on the first page is >2versions old and doesn't apprear to work anymore.
Still works fine for me. Did you install it properly? And if you did, mind explaining what doesn't work? Does it not work entirely?

even max trait the game still hard
You are never meant to max out a stat. you honestly only ever need 30 to 40 of each at most haha. Anymore would just be excessive.

Reactions: eugene67

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
is arise village bugged for anyone else? for the old lady in the village, she only gives coded lines like arise.village.map.3 or some shit

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Is it possible to have a moot/abomination/fishkind Lona?
Yes, they all exist. Moot is the easiest one, the other two require additional work to fully acquire. Deep One Lona is probably the most difficult one, as to get True Deep One (can transform into a blue skinned Zora-like Lona), you have to do additional legwork to get the transformation skill from the Sea Witch.

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
has anyone a save where they have every item in game for my 5th rebirth save just lost all items at the bank inventory besides my coins. i feel like it sold everything bcuz i gaint an insane ammount of coins and all my 150 healpotions, weapons and stuff are all gone

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
has anyone a save where they have every item in game for my 5th rebirth save just lost all items at the bank inventory besides my coins. i feel like it sold everything bcuz i gaint an insane ammount of coins and all my 150 healpotions, weapons and stuff are all gone
Try this one maybe?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes