ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Interesting. My one concern with that skill is that it is broken and that it seems to recover more STA then used (therefore being a free infinite source of STA). Some tweaking might be needed but it is definitely an interesting concept that would be a nice welcome to the game. Maybe a companion that can heal us would be nice as well.

I know the goblin shaman had a healing skill that he uses whenever something got hurt in the cave. But this skill will definitely see a lot of use haha.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Interesting. My one concern with that skill is that it is broken and that it seems to recover more STA then used (therefore being a free infinite source of STA). Some tweaking might be needed but it is definitely an interesting concept that would be a nice welcome to the game. Maybe a companion that can heal us would be nice as well.

I know the goblin shaman had a healing skill that he uses whenever something got hurt in the cave. But this skill will definitely see a lot of use haha.
This is a work in progress from the discord server that has been posted here without any further clarification such as this being a work in progress and the self heal being a bug.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Look for your morale stat. It is actually a your reputation. I don't remember the exact number, but i think at 25 you becoming a criminal. Also when lona wander where she should be a red a triangle appears above her head.
Easy but rapey way to restore morale - intentionally lose at Noer and spend some time in prison. Expensive but not rapey way to restore morale - donate to church ouside the city.
I think you need to be above 30. I remember finishing Cocona's questline as a Moot with the face paint (which together is a -20 to the base 50 from fake ID) and getting attacked if I didn't take it off.

Giving underwear to refugees (I dunno why this works perhaps they think the underwear is hers)
Huh, didn't realize you could donate clothes. I've been feeding them cooked cum the whole time.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Huh, didn't realize you could donate clothes. I've been feeding them cooked cum the whole time.
As long as it's at least 1 TP

edit: Also 30 is still above the threshold, you'll need to lose 1 more mora before guards will attack.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Ain't pirates suppose to make joke? Why is the facepalm? LOL. Remind me one of the episodes when a "sensitivity mob" attack a couple of you know who.
I think it's just a reflex reaction. They can't comprehend that they're not supposed to suck horse cocks or something. I dunno.
I've been targeted by a facepalm storm. I'm sick of dealing with people that have the mentality of 12 year-olds.

XDHGX

Feb 21, 2018
I think it's just a reflex reaction. They can't comprehend that they're not supposed to suck horse cocks or something. I dunno.
I've been targeted by a facepalm storm. I'm sick of dealing with people that have the mentality of 12 year-olds.
Haizz. I feel bad for you, really. Maybe stop browsing for a couple of days? See how things turn out?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
It seems like making jokes is now a facepalmable offence.
Facepalms still increment the like count. Has anyone considered that maybe the facepalm like is for facepalming at oneself, like I did when I noticed someone's post about a certain mod not working. I totally could have used that like but I didn't out of worry that it would be taken the wrong way.

Aug 22, 2021
I know the skill tree caps at 40, but is there a max level cap in game (or a time limit at which the game effectively ends)?

Just want to know if I need to spec a specific build or try and complete certain tasks in a time limit. I wouldn't think that would be a thing in an rpg, but I also wouldn't expect to need to farm tanker trucks of soup every 3 days to stay alive so...

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
By the way, I've progressed far enough to make them gather here , is there a continuation of their quests or this is the end? 1650474035497.png

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
I just had a not so quick experience with fixing terminal miscarriage. As in, miscarriage scene instead of birth, at the end of pregnancy.
I found out in birth_trigger.rb that miscarriage instead of birth happens if value of $game_player.actor.baby_race=="Others". to check the value, launch the game through console.bat and enter "r $game_player.actor.baby_race" into console (this r echoes values in this version of rpgmaker it seems).
for whatever reason I couldn't find a way to directly edit this variable, however, one can just launch the function that randomly sets the fetus race again, that being $game_player.actor.set_baby_race

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes