Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
Anyone know where the new "region 8" is? Or is it just the mountain monastery?
Pretty sure its the mountain monastery. The saint weapon also mentioned in the changelogs can be gotten in it's cemetary if you take Cocona on the quest to clear it out. Seems like it could be useful as a panic button, it has a aoe stun attack.
What's the most efficient food in terms of food points per price in the game? Is there a list somewhere with al the foods and their values?
As others have mentioned good soup is very weight efficient if you're not on the harder difficulties. If you have the cannibal trait you can also use the human meat, brains, and humanoid meat to make smoked meat (human), which for some reason fills you more than nomal smoked meat, giving 32, the same as good soup. It can also be sold for 2/3 the price of nomal smoked meat and unlike soups doesn't spoil in harder difficulties.

Reactions: Tektaara

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
So you had no actual idea whether it was censored or not and then acted as if it was censored anyway, adding what is pretty much unnecessary whining to the thread? Great contribution dude (y)
Yeah you're right,I'm too reckless,from now on before commenting I will download and play the game rather than whine about it,to see whether it's censored or not,I will also use the search bar wisely and report this inappreciable issue.:)I hope you will join as well.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
View attachment 1761556

This is a bug right, is the nun mission, I accepted the mission followed the mark and when I arrive I am unable to enter the zone, just wanted to report this, and see if there is a fix for this.

And the coastal fortress crashes the game.
Seems like you have an outdated ENG patch. Most of the time, outdated ENG files will have missing txt files that the game requests but is unable to retrieve because... well... its missing.
I did the translation for the latest content update and should have all the translations done (except desert island).
Just follow the instructions of said post.
If you find any times where the translations feels off, please let me know. A SS would be preferable.

Reactions: mlkey

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
Is it just me or does SCU do nothing right now for visibility in caves?

The tooltip for the trait claims to brighten opacity underground, and the changelog for v0.6.7.0 actually included a buff for this from -2 to -3, so its obviously a feature thats supposed to be there and working.

Thing is, I though it was just that it was subtle, since I only had 10 points in it, so I decided to test it by cheating up 99 trait points and dumping them all in SCU. The result? absolutely no visible change. I made a save before and after adding the points so I could compare and there is no difference whatsoever.

I was doing my testing in one of the fishcaves for reference, the one east of Pirate's Bane that Tektaara recommended for rescues. Tektaara mentioned back in Oct 31 2021 that the cave was darker than they remembered.
On the downside, the place has gotten much darker than I remember.
Perhaps the SCU brightening caves mechanic has been broken since some time before that?

Is there somewhere I can flag this as a potential bug?

Reactions: Tektaara

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Is it just me or does SCU do nothing right now for visibility in caves?

The tooltip for the trait claims to brighten opacity underground, and the changelog for v0.6.7.0 actually included a buff for this from -2 to -3, so its obviously a feature thats supposed to be there and working.

Thing is, I though it was just that it was subtle, since I only had 10 points in it, so I decided to test it by cheating up 99 trait points and dumping them all in SCU. The result? absolutely no visible change. I made a save before and after adding the points so I could compare and there is no difference whatsoever.

I was doing my testing in one of the fishcaves for reference, the one east of Pirate's Bane that Tektaara recommended for rescues. Tektaara mentioned back in Oct 31 2021 that the cave was darker than they remembered.

Perhaps the SCU brightening caves mechanic has been broken since some time before that?

Is there somewhere I can flag this as a potential bug?
reenter

Ponyob4

Jan 6, 2020
Hi guys, please tell me what is needed on this mission and what needs to be done to get it started?It doesn't start, it just hangs an exclamation mark.

95enoz95

Sep 26, 2020
Hi guys, please tell me what is needed on this mission and what needs to be done to get it started?It doesn't start, it just hangs an exclamation mark.
There's nothing you can do but wait. The quest can't be started because it's not in the game yet, it's WIP.

ZXCOM

Feb 11, 2021
Why does Lona lose the ability to talk to an NPC after turning into a Sea Witch? Even if the sexuality parameter is zero, it will still be impossible to talk to an NPC. How can this be fixed?

Apr 1, 2020

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Why am I always declared a criminal when I hardly do anything but wander and fuck? I don't get it, I can't even use the bank because I just get attacked but I've never attacked or killed any soldiers. How do I remove what clearly is a bug

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
ehm the newest version keep on crashing on my phone, do you know how to short it out ?
At the moment of that writing, i tested several newer version of LonaRPG, and none of them worked properly.

Seems like the JoiPlay version in my recommendation either :
1. Can't process custom scripts that newer LonaRPG uses, especially the ones that's been decrypted.
Or
2. Can't process decrypted LonaRPG gamedata in general.

My hypothetical suggestion would be, either encrypt the newer LonaRPG gamedata if you understand the technical know-how, or try the newer JoiPlay, which i haven't and won't (at least in foreseeable future, life's been hectic and i can't risk my favorite eroges to be unplayable) tested yet.

My practical solution would be stick to 0.5.4.0.1 (LonaRPG version that i played till now, and as far as i know, the last version that's using encrypted gamedata), waiting for another whiz kid that for some reason managed to make newer LonaRPG worked in JoiPlay (must be witchcraft), or decipher the complicated and intricate JoiPlay compatibility issues by yourself (if you don't have that much free time, I won't recommend it. Get a/additional romantic and/or sexual partner is much easier in that span of time).

Sorry if it doesn't help you that much.

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
Haven't played it yet, is it worth playing?
Whether you'll like it or not, you have to try it at least once in your life. If not for the H contents, this game would be regarded as one of the best grimdark fantasy survival RPG Maker game in most media, and that's just from technical point of view.

Reactions: John Ress

ivannrajanaga

Jun 28, 2021
Do saves from v0.5 still work with v0.6? Was going to hop in for the new Cecily content
Already tested it back then, and it's a nope. If you need an overpowered starter save for v0.6, i can provided it tho

Edit : I spawn a (or several? haven't played it for weeks) musket, some weapons, and load of coins on the bank, so you just need to do the quests

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Why am I always declared a criminal when I hardly do anything but wander and fuck? I don't get it, I can't even use the bank because I just get attacked but I've never attacked or killed any soldiers. How do I remove what clearly is a bug
Look for your morale stat. It is actually a your reputation. I don't remember the exact number, but i think at 25 you becoming a criminal. Also when lona wander where she should be a red a triangle appears above her head.
Easy but rapey way to restore morale - intentionally lose at Noer and spend some time in prison. Expensive but not rapey way to restore morale - donate to church ouside the city.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes