foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
I meant like are there other humans that are actually part abomination? Like we know that Lona abominations born from Lona look like a horrible mass of eyes and flesh. We also know that Lona specifically needs to give birth to two, unlike the other races, which only require one, to rebirth as one. So the question is, does the Fortune Teller take one or both of the abomination she sells to Elise and brings them back in time to either become Lona or an ancestor, or is there a different timeline where a totally different abomination becomes her ancestor? And are there other people like that walking around?
Well, based on the conversation with the Mysterious Stranger (who look like the Grim Reaper) and the Fortune Teller, it seems that they are Gods who have some powers in manipulating the timeline. They refer to the current situation as "Storyline" and because the Fortune Teller i.e. The Goddess of Fertility lost control of one of her creations (which I assume is the source of the Abominations devouring the world), the Mysterious Stranger mocks her and says that the next Storyline will be handled by him. This implies that the world might get resetted. This is my speculation only.
Truth be told, I am also confused about how the Fortune Teller rebirth Lona's child as Lona.
P.S. = Have you seen the movie "Predestination"? That movie is more confusing than Lona's becoming Lona.

Aug 22, 2021
It should do both. Enemies treat Juicing as a hostile action. Are you tapping/mashing the keys corresponding to the sex act? The animation might abruptly stop if you aren't. You can also hold an arrow key while waiting for Juicing to fire off to dictate what kind of sex act happens. Up = Vaginal. Down = Anal. Left/Right = Oral, if I remember right.
Ahh, I wasn't holding the direction key when using the skill. Thanks!

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
Why do sex skills decrease sometimes? Especially oral and hand, I had a succubus build that had both drop from ~60 to 0 and I've no idea why it happened.

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
There's a stamina dependency, the skill level starts decreasing when STA is below 100.
Ahhhh, that would make sense, thanks. Makes up for the fact they can't be hampered by stretched orifices like vaginal and anal can. I guess that adds additional motivation to pump up constitution for succubus builds.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
anything is possible, and abomination still need human female to reproduce so technically they still some sort of only male race
Abominations are the odd one out. While we don't see a female specimen of the humanoid abominations, we do see bats and parasites spawning from spore sacs and around the red vine stuff. The parasites in turn seem to be capable of reproduction regardless of the hosts' sex. We also don't really understand what a hive really is, how it's form, or what purpose it serves. All we know is that people taken there eventually end up being absorbed into its walls or get turned inside out.
What we do know, however, is that abominations are anatomically diverse and can modify flesh. Hell, Abomination Lona can straight up absorb bodies into herself. If there was a species that could pull off human mimicry, the likeliest in my opinion would be abominations.

While you can argue that the game's lore is ambiguous enough to allow for an Orkind Lona, I feel like it wouldn't make sense from a game development standpoint. Like I mentioned in a previous post, we already have Moot Lona. If Eccma were to make an Orkind Lona, people are going to ask for a Fishkind Lona and a second Abomination Lona to balance it out. Just making Orkind Lona would require him to come up a new sprite and set of buffs or skills. He's not going to draw her buff because that would require redrawing all her various sprites and poses, which is a lot more work than he put into the existing races.

Reactions: Avron64
Apr 26, 2020
I looked but couldn't find anything. Are there any other ends to the Cult of Fertility quest except just killing the pigman and saving the girl? Seems near impossible to survive the rapeloop as you can't get food.

Aug 25, 2019
1650174021208.png

This is a bug right, is the nun mission, I accepted the mission followed the mark and when I arrive I am unable to enter the zone, just wanted to report this, and see if there is a fix for this.

And the coastal fortress crashes the game.

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
So I seem to have cleared almost all of the quests in the game so far, with just some last wasteland town/Lisa quests to go, plus some possible sidequests hidden in random offroad maps. Really enjoying the stealth archer gameplay, though I carry a sword&board as backup.

I'm finding the abomination enemies a real challenge, since I went tough and the big hive defenders have a ton of defence, to the point where I'm finding both musket and saber/shield works way better than sniping with my bow. Lack of crowd control/AOE is an issue too since I don't have the carry weight to add a halberd to my kit, so my usual response to getting swarmed is to just book it and restealth.

Gotta say though, the lore is the one thing I've been most surprised and impressed by. The couple of conversations you can overhear between the three gods, Storyteller, Sea Witch and JUSTICE, really widen the scope of the world by adding to the background details. The first conversation between Storyteller and Justice for example (first I saw anyway, but it makes sense chronologically) has Storyteller stongly implying she's the source of the abominations, but that the current outbreak was some kind of accident. Justice holds this over her head and uses it to insist on having control over the next "storyline".

Then there's the conflice this outbreak seems to have triggered between the Sea Witch and Storyteller, which Sea witch alludes to once you've fed her, claiming to have gone all out and used up most/all of her power in the process. This seems to be the cause of the deep ones swarming the swamps in the east of Noah Island. After you lead Justice to the Sea Witch you can overhear another conversation at night in the oriental commerce, this time between all three gods. Justice seems to broker a peace/ceasefire between the other two gods, before it decends into squabbling about Justice's shitty storywriting.

Honestly, I kind of love the dynamic of having the gods be a bunch of dumbasses who play campaigns of DnD using reality as the setting.

Justice is particularly interesting, he clearly seems to be the more powerful of the three, or at least seriously threatening to the others. In the first oriental commerce conversation between Justice and Storyteller, Justice is clearly laying down the law, and as seen when you lead Justice to her, the Sea Witch is outright terrified of him. I'm also halfway convinced that Justice is linked to the saint of the Saint's church.

The saint is described in Lona's conversation with the Sea Witch as having killed off most other gods. Justice has a habit of writing storylines with overpowered mary sue characters according to the other gods. Justice also often appears to assist Lona and other humans, and seems to be confused when humans are scared of him or consider him evil. Then of course there the fact that the airstike control he gives Lona is calls the Saint's Relic. I'm guessing the Saint is one of his Overpowered characters from a previous "Storyline".

nanidcmmziru

Mar 23, 2019
Will the East mention in the description of fish and the home town of the fat elf archer at the Fishtopia tavern be in the game map in the future ?

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
This game was uncensored the last time I saw it,now it's censored again?
Wow dude,I feel as if my heart was torn apart,it's a great but defiled game with censorship.

cantabrum

Oct 20, 2021
ah yes smart me tries to collect cum for the sea witch on my doom playthru then remeber it disappers overtime :LOL:
edit: nvm im just stupid is because i never use that 1 trait make cum food but this time i was may aswell get it

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes