Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So I seem to have cleared almost all of the quests in the game so far, with just some last wasteland town/Lisa quests to go, plus some possible sidequests hidden in random offroad maps. Really enjoying the stealth archer gameplay, though I carry a sword&board as backup.

I'm finding the abomination enemies a real challenge, since I went tough and the big hive defenders have a ton of defence, to the point where I'm finding both musket and saber/shield works way better than sniping with my bow. Lack of crowd control/AOE is an issue too since I don't have the carry weight to add a halberd to my kit, so my usual response to getting swarmed is to just book it and restealth.
If you're talking about the tiny little shits, I used a whip. Alternatively, you can bring a companion. They're usually really good at finding and killing them for you. If you mean the bigger dudes, you can manually pop their sacs one at a time. If do/did bring a companion, I strongly suggest assigning the Rally skill to your keys. Use the skill to force them to deaggro or run away. Shift + Rally to get them to stand still (should sound like a lower pitch whistle).

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Download, rename and place file in modscripts folder "LonaRPG\ModScripts\40000_whorehammer.rb"
Mod has a respec cheat and abomination cheats if you just wanna try stuff out quick.

Mod available on discord as well (I may not update this post)

1650229654500.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: if you update to next version you can remove the entire scene_base part from the mod, because the line I added is now in the game

edit: also error (attachment in this post is already updated)
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-7-1-2-beta-eccma417.49993/post-7956449

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
ah yes smart me tries to collect cum for the sea witch on my doom playthru then remeber it disappers overtime :LOL:
edit: nvm im just stupid is because i never use that 1 trait make cum food but this time i was may aswell get it
Cook cum into dried protein, 5 needed. Won't spoil. Can also be found on the ground in noer residential area, look for trash.
Alternatively have a dude come over from fishtopia inn.

• Haha
Reactions: sonhot

cantabrum

Oct 20, 2021
Cook cum into dried protein, 5 needed. Won't spoil. Can also be found on the ground in noer residential area, look for trash.
Alternatively have a dude come over from fishtopia inn.
hmm okay thanks bro will do that, yea i was just trying to be lazzy and not have to bring the npc down there

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What's the most efficient food in terms of food points per price in the game? Is there a list somewhere with al the foods and their values?
Smoked Meat.
Requires: 2 Wild Meat, 2 Wooden Clubs * and Dark Cauldron.
* One to set the Cauldron one to make the smoked meat itself. You can get these from using the Activate key/button on trees.
Note that, however, no matter how much Smoked Meat you want to make, you only need 1 Wooden Club.
So let's say you have 18 Wild Meat. You can turn it all into 9 Smoked Meat with one Wooden Club.
Smoked Meat keeps FOREVER. You shouldn't worry about it going off and vanishing from your inventory.
Total cost? 0 TP.

Apr 10, 2019
Smoked Meat.
Requires: 2 Wild Meat, 2 Wooden Clubs * and Dark Cauldron.
* One to set the Cauldron one to make the smoked meat itself. You can get these from using the Activate key/button on trees.
Note that, however, no matter how much Smoked Meat you want to make, you only need 1 Wooden Club.
So let's say you have 18 Wild Meat. You can turn it all into 9 Smoked Meat with one Wooden Club.
Smoked Meat keeps FOREVER. You shouldn't worry about it going off and vanishing from your inventory.
Total cost? 0 TP.
Oh thanks, I had no idea you could get a wooden club that way. I always just bought them. Do you know what the best food is to just buy tho? I find it easier to just buy in bulk since money isn't an issue after you get past the start. According to a spreadsheet posted a while ago it also says it's smoked meat but that was comparing it to selling price and not all the foods are listed there. I might just buy all the foods and see which one has the best food point/penny rating. Does this game have a wiki? I tried googling it but I didn't find anything
Made a Food Data Table(or Food effectivness Sheet) for 0.5.3.2 like an year ago, i hope data is still relatable to this day. Although not included, orkind or abomination semen is the most efficient in terms of Food per Weight, and overall, selling normal smoked meat is best money strategy in terms of food. Hope it helps. View attachment 1741114
Edit: seems to be meat soup with 9.5 TP per food point if my math isn't wrong

Last edited:

Autismus

Oct 20, 2018
Download, rename and place file in modscripts folder "LonaRPG\ModScripts\40000_whorehammer.rb"
Mod has a respec cheat and abomination cheats if you just wanna try stuff out quick.

Mod available on discord as well (I may not update this post)

View attachment 1762712

Cant seem to get the racechanges to work.

Reactions: Tektaara

Duncan316

Oct 6, 2018
Looking desu
Getting sick
Eating peopl-
"What?"
Nothing...
I just got it and your sick everyday.... how do you eat people you mean human flesh?? i thought it would have some perks like the moot and deepone... This just seems unnecessarily painful for nothing... or am I missing something.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just got it and your sick everyday.... how do you eat people you mean human flesh?? i thought it would have some perks like the moot and deepone... This just seems unnecessarily painful for nothing... or am I missing something.
There's literally a perk in the perk chart that lets you become a cannibal.

Duncan316

Oct 6, 2018
There's literally a perk in the perk chart that lets you become a cannibal.
I was referring to the abdominal Lona. I finally made my way to the fortune teller and unlocked the new skills. it takes a little getting used to but actually can be a very fun play style.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Oh thanks, I had no idea you could get a wooden club that way. I always just bought them. Do you know what the best food is to just buy tho? I find it easier to just buy in bulk since money isn't an issue after you get past the start. According to a spreadsheet posted a while ago it also says it's smoked meat but that was comparing it to selling price and not all the foods are listed there. I might just buy all the foods and see which one has the best food point/penny rating. Does this game have a wiki? I tried googling it but I didn't find anything

Edit: seems to be meat soup with 9.5 TP per food point if my math isn't wrong
It's honestly easier to just make your food, especially since you now start off with the ability to cook soup. Just run the sewers a few times to get raw animal meat. Pick up bugs and small mice too (just don't cook them together with animal meat). Should be more cost and time efficient than earning the equivalent TP doing quests.

kark2223

Nov 5, 2017
What's the most efficient food in terms of food points per price in the game? Is there a list somewhere with al the foods and their values?
If you are playing on hell or doom then smoked meat(is quite expensive buying it so is better cooking),but if you are playing on hard then good soup is the best, it recovers +32 food when meat soup is only +16 ,meat soup cost more then half the price of the good soup ,smoked meat is +26 and it cost 100p more. yes i know you only need 1 wooden Club to cook it but you still need 2 meats for each smoked meat,but with the good soup you just 1 meat and 1 plant and plant are easier to find.

kark2223

Nov 5, 2017
also there is a list with all the foods and their values on the fandom wiki of lonarpg, is missing some information about the description of some of the foods but i will add later

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes