Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
Are there particular stats associated with the leave/hide/escape/talk/intimidate options you get in world map encounters? Feels like there should be since there's some kind of check, but i'm having trouble figuring out what influences what.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Are there particular stats associated with the leave/hide/escape/talk/intimidate options you get in world map encounters? Feels like there should be since there's some kind of check, but i'm having trouble figuring out what influences what.
I believe Leave, Escape, and Hide are associated with SCU. Talk is linked with WIS. Intimidate is linked with Weak (the lower your weak the better). I am not sure about observe though. I think observe is linked with SUR but I am not 100% sure.

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
Same bug happens to me too

View attachment 1756293
Try the build that Squark provided. Fixed it for me.
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No prepatch links this time, sorry. Applying the patch manually is super easy though. It contains a Data folder so just drop that on top of the one in the game folder and allow it to overwrite.

Consider supporting eccma417 through or . You can also buy the game outright through , if that's your jam.

Reactions: boboverlord

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
A bit of help here, please?
I press f10 on the opening menu and nothing happens, just normal computer functions. The console doesn't come out so I can't use the cheats. Copypasting the cheat mod in the Modscripts folder made no difference either.
I'm also unable to make Lona sleep or stand back on her two feet again.

Yep, I'm clumsy... but could you lend me a hand with it, please?

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
A bit of help here, please?
I press f10 on the opening menu and nothing happens, just normal computer functions. The console doesn't come out so I can't use the cheats. Copypasting the cheat mod in the Modscripts folder made no difference either.
I'm also unable to make Lona sleep or stand back on her two feet again.

Yep, I'm clumsy... but could you lend me a hand with it, please?
https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-7-1-2-beta-eccma417.49993/post-3454872
Scroll down to the cheats or commands section of the guide. You will have to manually type in all the commands if you use the console. I recommend downloading a cheat menu via mods.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Wasn't able to accurately predict damage amounts/required hits to kill them so I done some testing. Results are conclusive: hives are weird, but here's how to kill them as nympho/lvl 1

View attachment 1754279

Aim for the ball, it's its weak spot. That means attacking from below if you're feeling stabby, because long range deals 66% more damage than the short range.

Go for red numbers, don't bother with yellow

Edit: corrected an oops
I have come to realise that I've forgotten something, and depending on your wisdom something that may blow everything in this picture out of the water.

View attachment kirov reporting.mp4

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I have come to realise that I've forgotten something, and depending on your wisdom something that may blow everything in this picture out of the water.

View attachment 1756643
Ah, I was planning to eventually get around to testing that. The hive might be one of the few things that actually allows for the use of the Relic. Everything else would slap you and insult your mother (which is somehow also you?) for even thinking about it.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Wait, actually how does that work? For Abomination Lona to exist, her birth would have to predate the fall of Sybaris. Where would her ancestors get the genetic information for abominations? Is she actually giving birth to alternate versions of herself or are there other people descended from abominations?

• Wow
Reactions: XDHGX

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Ah, I was planning to eventually get around to testing that. The hive might be one of the few things that actually allows for the use of the Relic. Everything else would slap you and insult your mother (which is somehow also you?) for even thinking about it.
Conveniently the life portion is reduced by sur, which the hive has practically none of. It's almost as if it's specially designed to be effective. I had no idea it worked so well and even though I play only magic somehow I feel I should have known...

default lorna huihun yo.png
dakka dakka.png

Improved throw rock and also pee/poo lasts long enough to finish channeling, or in other words it goes with stealth. I still don't have much experience with this thing because it doesn't really offer anything over magic and with something so clumsy and only 2 ex slots available it needs to be better. Stamina damage is only reduced by .5 per def, but most enemies have more stamina than life so it might still not be enough. However do tell me if you find anything.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
Wait, actually how does that work? For Abomination Lona to exist, her birth would have to predate the fall of Sybaris. Where would her ancestors get the genetic information for abominations? Is she actually giving birth to alternate versions of herself or are there other people descended from abominations?
You're overthinking it. Lona's parents are left ambiguous, so that they can fit her race.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Actually I've already come up with another use for the relic. This one has quite the potential since there's a chest here that can be looted repeatedly without having to exit to overmap. There is also an endless source of meat from the rats which even on hell can be safely turned into good soup without spoiling using veggies bought/begged from noer market and potatoes from the happy merchant. 1649981230000.png
1649982227100.png
1649982843600.png

Only one item though (plus brains)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus
Aug 22, 2021
You can juice any animal with a dick, as far as I know. Problem is that there's only like 4 or 5 species of animals with dicks, and only half of them can be found in the wild. Juicing an animal means that it'll either die or become hostile to you, and juicing domesticated animals will cause humans in the area to also be hostile to you. Generally, animals aren't attracted to humans, and the only ones that are can only be found in capture/rape scenes.
To clarify, does the juicing skill play an animation or just make them hostile? I only tried it with the domesticated horses (which definitely have dicks) and it only made them attack me.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
To clarify, does the juicing skill play an animation or just make them hostile? I only tried it with the domesticated horses (which definitely have dicks) and it only made them attack me.
It should do both. Enemies treat Juicing as a hostile action. Are you tapping/mashing the keys corresponding to the sex act? The animation might abruptly stop if you aren't. You can also hold an arrow key while waiting for Juicing to fire off to dictate what kind of sex act happens. Up = Vaginal. Down = Anal. Left/Right = Oral, if I remember right.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes