ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
She probably just wanted him dead for worshiping the wrong god. Dumb name was just a bonus.

Oh, so it's just an easter egg? I was hoping for a possible questline. Since you can kind of track her movement. And considering Lona has a bunch of "sisters" already, getting a cooler Lona sis sure wouldn't hurt.
I think she IS the Mother of Fertility. I mean, what kind of god cares about a follower unless it is her own? She doesn't seem to care about the cult itself but just pig head. Like, she doesn't want this cult dead or anything. She just want pig head dead. In her words "To be worshipped by such a worthless thing can only bring a Goddess such shame..."
The second supporting fact to that she is the mother of Fertility is because the form the mother of fertility takes when they are worshiping it is that of a flesh demon or abomination. We never really got to see Ebony's true form. We only see the hive being reused for her. She also mentioned that the abomination were her "adorable children and offsprings" (wasn't directly said but could be inferred).

At least that is what I think Ebony is lol. She just hates Pig Head and doesn't want to be worshiped by him lol.

Can't blame you. The dev knows how cruelty and horror can be displayed in a very disturbing way. I like that, someone who isn't afraid to go all in and defends his work.

My only problem with the game is that the cum looks very piss-like which turns me off. :/
There is a mod that turns the cum stains to white. You could probably search the thread and find it somewhere.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Oh ya, Squark I finally figured out why you couldn't disarm traps. I was starting a fresh doom play through and it happened to me where I had 10 points in SUR but couldn't disarm some traps but could disarm others. Turns out there are some traps you cannot disarm because your level is not high enough. After reaching SUR 20, I was able to disarm all traps. Starting at SUR 10, you can disarm some traps but not all. 15 you can disarm more but again, not all.
I am assuming the logic behind this is that some traps are just "built different" there for requiring more skill.
I am not sure if equipment SUR bonuses applies to disarming traps as I have not yet tested it yet, but ya... traps are still a bitch.

Edit1: No. Equipment bonuses does not help with disarming traps. SUR 10 can disarm barely any traps. 15 is 75% (pulled this number out my ass). SUR 20 is all.
Traps are a bitch. Time to level all my lona's with 20 SUR now lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I also want to warn everyone of a really shitty bug I found. The gold coin you get for saving Cecily, if you go to exchange it at the bank all your money disappears as soon as you leave the bank.
Please elaborate. Do you mean like all your bank items disappear, or do you mean all the smaller currency you traded for disappeared? If you mean Trade Points, the purpose of the Exchange option is to break down items into trade points and then buy coins. The bank, like anywhere else, only keeps track of your trade points until you leave. At that point, any points you had remaining are forfeited.

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
I think she IS the Mother of Fertility. I mean, what kind of god cares about a follower unless it is her own? She doesn't seem to care about the cult itself but just pig head. Like, she doesn't want this cult dead or anything. She just want pig head dead. In her words "To be worshipped by such a worthless thing can only bring a Goddess such shame..."
The second supporting fact to that she is the mother of Fertility is because the form the mother of fertility takes when they are worshiping it is that of a flesh demon or abomination. We never really got to see Ebony's true form. We only see the hive being reused for her. She also mentioned that the abomination were her "adorable children and offsprings" (wasn't directly said but could be inferred).

At least that is what I think Ebony is lol. She just hates Pig Head and doesn't want to be worshiped by him lol.
When i said "worshiping the wrong god" i meant the person that currently took her place as Mother of Fertility. So killing Pig head off would not only annoy or possibly cripple the faker, but also satisfy the real one. Two birds with one stone kinda thing.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
When i said "worshiping the wrong god" i meant the person that currently took her place as Mother of Fertility. So killing Pig head off would not only annoy or possibly cripple the faker, but also satisfy the real one. Two birds with one stone kinda thing.
I see what you mean.
Personally, I think it is her that they are worshiping and she just doesn't want pig head to worship her and that is why she wants him dead xD.
But if you are right and there is an imposter posing as the Mother of Fertility, I wonder if it would be said "child".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: XDHGX and Baruda
Aug 22, 2021
Is it intentional that the achievements reset when you update the game version (even if playing on the same save that got the achievement)?

This happened to me upgrading to the latest version after starting my playthrough on the last non-beta.

Also, is there a convenient way to replay some of the unique scenes in the game (e.g. a gallery mode)?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Is it intentional that the achievements reset when you update the game version (even if playing on the same save that got the achievement)?

This happened to me upgrading to the latest version after starting my playthrough on the last non-beta.

Also, is there a convenient way to replay some of the unique scenes in the game (e.g. a gallery mode)?
In your folder should be a game executable and a game file (configuration settings). When you update to a new version, you need to replace the new version's file with the old one to keep your achievements and gallery information. I recommend either making a spare copy of both or sending one to the Recycle Bin instead of replacing directly, in case you confuse yourself and accidentally lose everything. Gallery mode can be accessed at the Oriental Commerce (blue house above Inn). If the Fortune Teller is sucking dick in the toilet, knock on the door until she comes out.

Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn
Aug 22, 2021
In your folder should be a game executable and a game file (configuration settings). When you update to a new version, you need to replace the new version's file with the old one to keep your achievements and gallery information. I recommend either making a spare copy of both or sending one to the Recycle Bin instead of replacing directly, in case you confuse yourself and accidentally lose everything. Gallery mode can be accessed at the Oriental Commerce (blue house above Inn). If the Fortune Teller is sucking dick in the toilet, knock on the door until she comes out.
Wonderful, thank you! I was able to merge the two files and find the gallery (I couldn't tell before because I hadn't unlocked anything)

One more question, I notice that there are humping sprites for the horse and dog in the game files. Is there a way to encounter these in game not via the way discussed recently (i.e. rape events when captured by various groups)? If not, do we know if those are planned for future updates?

This game really deserves and needs a wiki considering the amount of content.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Wonderful, thank you! I was able to merge the two files and find the gallery (I couldn't tell before because I hadn't unlocked anything)

One more question, I notice that there are humping sprites for the horse and dog in the game files. Is there a way to encounter these in game not via the way discussed recently (i.e. rape events when captured by various groups)? If not, do we know if those are planned for future updates?

This game really deserves and needs a wiki considering the amount of content.
You can juice any animal with a dick, as far as I know. Problem is that there's only like 4 or 5 species of animals with dicks, and only half of them can be found in the wild. Juicing an animal means that it'll either die or become hostile to you, and juicing domesticated animals will cause humans in the area to also be hostile to you. Generally, animals aren't attracted to humans, and the only ones that are can only be found in capture/rape scenes.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes