hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
how to get to the rudesind slope? im to dirty ??? but im washed... status is not dirt
I have an invitation to complete a quest there
but the guard won't let me in.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
how to get to the rudesind slope? im to dirty ??? but im washed... status is not dirt
You need to have a very low [Dirty] status number. If it is a pinch to high, they won't let you in. By any chance what was your [dirty] status number at?

jokuur

May 23, 2019
so guys i tried to become slave with the fishy guys but i have no idea how to progress that path of story without getting killed in the process, i played older version when orcs in sewers took lona into hole after raping her and now they arent doing it, i guess it was long time ago and some changes were implemented what u guys propose beginner would do?
i would also want to know how to progress fishmen path and how to become breeding stock for orcs

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
No, not that one. The one Justice talks about with Ebony.
Oh, the one where he busts out laughing that she got beat or something. I can only imagine that it's someone we haven't met yet. The timelines of the current characters don't seem to match up and they never imply that they ever recovered the "child" after they escaped from Ebony. I'd also have to imagine that anyone strong enough to beat her is way stronger than Lona, since Lona isn't strong enough to threaten Ebony in her currently weakened state.
I dunno if it will help people on harder difficulties or not, but I managed to get dark cauldron working on the new version despite using my old save on hard. I had the skill stuck to the E hotkey, and despite the transfer removing the skill from my skill list I could still activate it by using E. Again this was on the lowest difficulty, no idea if this will work with Doom's autosave function.
I had the skill hotkeyed, but I failed to actually deploy it in an area it worked in before (Infested House). I walked around to different spots, so I don't think it was a terrain issue, but I know for sure I had three wooden clubs before attempting to use it. Where did you get it to work?
There's a Dirty score separate from the status. You accumulate dirt from running around, fighting, walking, etc. What I do is I either wash up at Elise's clinic after I finish buying whatever from him, or I enter one of the nearby street locations and use the well.

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Chris17
But here's something you could try. No guarantees, though.
First, remove it from any hotkey setting you have it on (if it's still there).
Now, open the console (F10) and type in the command window:
$game_player.actor.remove_state(136) *This step might be unnecessary, but better to be safe
$game_player.actor.add_state(136)
Even if that still works in some version I don't think it's wise to rely on obsolete/removed functionality to fix problems that have occurred as a result of the very same obsolete/removed functionality. In the new version state_stack(136) returns 0 with the cauldron and everything the way it's supposed to. The skill is supposed to be granted at the start of a new game and every rebirth by calling $game_map.interpreter.new_game_GetCommonSkills, but I'd suggest acquiring it simply via $game_player.actor.learn_skill(57)

new game.png

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Wasn't able to accurately predict damage amounts/required hits to kill them so I done some testing. Results are conclusive: hives are weird, but here's how to kill them as nympho/lvl 1

succubus guide to killing hives.png

Aim for the ball, it's its weak spot. That means attacking from below if you're feeling stabby, because long range deals 66% more damage than the short range.

Go for red numbers, don't bother with yellow

Edit: corrected an oops

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Wasn't able to accurately predict damage amounts/required hits to kill them so I done some testing. Results are conclusive: hives are weird, but here's how to kill them as nympho/lvl 1

View attachment 1754267
Aim for the ball, it's its weak spot. That means attacking from below if you're feeling stabby, because long range deals 66% more damage than the short range.

Go for red numbers, don't bother with yellow
Damn, I wish I knew this when I did this weeks ago. That explains why it took me forever to kill it.

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
Oh, the one where he busts out laughing that she got beat or something. I can only imagine that it's someone we haven't met yet. The timelines of the current characters don't seem to match up and they never imply that they ever recovered the "child" after they escaped from Ebony. I'd also have to imagine that anyone strong enough to beat her is way stronger than Lona, since Lona isn't strong enough to threaten Ebony in her currently weakened state.
Yeah, but that's the thing. I don't think it ended with her just being beat up. That person one-upped her completely, by taking over her place as well. It explains the incident, and why she is just a fortune teller now all the way in the Noer town. It's probably that Nicholas fella, or less likely Feira.
The timelines of the current characters don't seem to match up
You mean event order? That's probably because you can trigger some events out of order.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG Beta 0.6.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No prepatch links this time, sorry. Applying the patch manually is super easy though. It contains a Data folder so just drop that on top of the one in the game folder and allow it to overwrite.

Consider supporting eccma417 through or . You can also buy the game outright through , if that's your jam.

Baruda

Sep 19, 2018
For some reason trying to blow up the mutant core crashes my game.
B.0.6.7.02.png
Same goes for the fortune teller. The moment she turns, the game crushes.
B.0.6.7.022.png

Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Here is one more. Sniping this thing, spawns a hitbox.
B.0.6.7.0.png
Have no effect on the game. Just looks funny.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
For some reason trying to blow up the mutant core crashes my game.
View attachment 1754836
Same goes for the fortune teller. The moment she turns, the game crushes.
View attachment 1754837

Does anyone knows how to fix this?

Here is one more. Sniping this thing, spawns a hitbox.
View attachment 1754844
Have no effect on the game. Just looks funny.
Did you download the update from the post above yours? It looks like "*fixed, Npc_AbomHiveTentcle Npc_FishTrap Npc_AbomHiveLink crash when aggro." should be relevant.

Yeah, but that's the thing. I don't think it ended with her just being beat up. That person one-upped her completely, by taking over her place as well. It explains the incident, and why she is just a fortune teller now all the way in the Noer town. It's probably that Nicholas fella, or less likely Feira.

You mean event order? That's probably because you can trigger some events out of order.
I'm not sure if Nicholas is an actual person. Like I know that's the password they're using for the cave, but that's about it. We could probably rule out Feira from what she says in her diary. The Red Plague originates in a different part of the city from her and she doesn't see the red stuff on the walls until 1772.2.2, about a month after she escaped to Noer. The only thing that seems to match up with that date is the renaming of the Noer Arena.

I was talking about the dates of events prior to the start of the game. I haven't seen anything that might point to anyone having done/pursued anything notable prior to the fall of Sybaris, and other than the Fortune Teller and the Mother of Fertility cult, no one we've met seems to have any ties to the abominations.

If we're suspecting someone on par with a god, I can't help but notice that we haven't seen the goblin's god, if they have one. If there was a reason for a god to be missing, fucking another god's shit up and starting an apocalypse seems like a really good one.

Bansofstell

Jul 6, 2019
a wonderful game I am interested in the further thoughts of the developers about this game to be honest, I would like more interaction with animals, I'm not talking about sex, but why not just simply pat or feed one of them, capture the same wolves or wild boars and then tame or the same with all the other hostile races and engage in slavery these are all my thoughts

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes