Jan 5, 2022
So when you become a slave to those fishmen, besides going to their island, is there any story there? Expect for being raped, if you can call that story.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So when you become a slave to those fishmen, besides going to their island, is there any story there? Expect for being raped, if you can call that story.
Not for being a slave, or as least not that I recall. There's a few quests you can do as a free woman and one of Elise's quests sheds some light on the fishmen lore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: terribleideas1

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
Is there a skill or some other ingame method to view an enemy's stats? I figured out that undead are much weaker to stamina damage and I was hoping there is some way to check what other enemy types are weak/resistant to.

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
does anyone have script for friendly fire off? I don't understand how to do it with the script e in add....
I've already read it and I just don't get it
I would be very grateful!!! :)

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Alright. I am finally done Translating the new update to ENG. I Updated my original post with the txt files separate to the ENG.rar for those who already installed the unofficial ENG patch. Just drag and drop those two files into ENG and replace original.
For those that did not install the ENG patch (or for those too lazy to drag and drop 2 txt files), I updated the ENG.rar file to include the translations for TagMapSaintMonastery and TagMapMT_crunch so you don't need to do anything but install the patch.

If you find any bugs or want to shoot suggestions, please let me know so I can improve the translations. I have not play tested the translations yet but there should not be any errors(but you never know). Any feed back would be much appreciated~ Providing some context to the scene for the Mountain Monastery would also be nice haha

hentai90

Dec 19, 2017
I can't get any further with a riddle and am stuck in the cave where the mermaid is who has to feed the man
is a quest involving Elise (SeaQueen)
does such a symbol have to be set correctly in order to get out?

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
So... turns out you cannot port your doom playthrough over to the new update... Well... you can but you cannot use the skill dark caldron. The skill is broken as you cannot use it even if you "have" it and even if you remove the trait and reload from previous build and stuff like that, it is still broken. If you are going to go through a doom playthrough, I highly recommend starting a new game.

I can't get any further with a riddle and am stuck in the cave where the mermaid is who has to feed the man
is a quest involving Elise (SeaQueen)
does such a symbol have to be set correctly in order to get out?
Yes, You match the symbols. you use the action button to push the blocks and the blocks will move which ever direction you pushed it. If you reach an impossible to move block, go to that scary lookin ass face and use the action button (action button is z) and it will reset the puzzle.

can give a cheats?
I recommend looking at the guide that is pinned at the front of the thread. There are cheat commands and other cheat mods you can add to the game.

Is there a skill or some other ingame method to view an enemy's stats? I figured out that undead are much weaker to stamina damage and I was hoping there is some way to check what other enemy types are weak/resistant to.
There is no way to check enemy stats unless you are using the debug tools. If you want to use the debug too, one of the main methods is to do [f10] and enter the command $TEST=TRUE at the main menu screen while you are hovered over the new game button. Sometimes you don't start with the debug tool so you need to try multiple times.

A general rule of thumb though is that most bosses will have insane STA pools so HP damage is recommended for them. Undead is weak against STA damage. Goblins have low hp pools (hobogoblins have a bit extra). Humans are pretty natural stat wise. Animals have high STA so hp damage is better. Abomination, sta damage is decent as most of the monsters have low STA pools. But you will need to kill them, even if they are exhausted.
I am not sure if all what I said is accurate, but that is the general rule I go by.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So... turns out you cannot port your doom playthrough over to the new update... Well... you can but you cannot use the skill dark caldron. The skill is broken as you cannot use it even if you "have" it and even if you remove the trait and reload from previous build and stuff like that, it is still broken. If you are going to go through a doom playthrough, I highly recommend starting a new game.

Yes, You match the symbols. you use the action button to push the blocks and the blocks will move which ever direction you pushed it. If you reach an impossible to move block, go to that scary lookin ass face and use the action button (action button is z) and it will reset the puzzle.

I recommend looking at the guide that is pinned at the front of the thread. There are cheat commands and other cheat mods you can add to the game.

There is no way to check enemy stats unless you are using the debug tools. If you want to use the debug too, one of the main methods is to do [f10] and enter the command $TEST=TRUE at the main menu screen while you are hovered over the new game button. Sometimes you don't start with the debug tool so you need to try multiple times.

A general rule of thumb though is that most bosses will have insane STA pools so HP damage is recommended for them. Undead is weak against STA damage. Goblins have low hp pools (hobogoblins have a bit extra). Humans are pretty natural stat wise. Animals have high STA so hp damage is better. Abomination, sta damage is decent as most of the monsters have low STA pools. But you will need to kill them, even if they are exhausted.
I am not sure if all what I said is accurate, but that is the general rule I go by.
If you have a rebirth ready, it should work just fine. Although, I'm wondering if it broke the trait point count. I think you're supposed to get +1 point per rebirth and an extra point if you left on the boat, but I got 2 points total, despite 2 rebirths and a Boat ending.

I think hentai90 is talking about the button puzzle. In which case, the code is just north of the mermaid. Each picture corresponds to the same corner of the cave. One of the rooms should contain a chest, though the exact room is randomized each turn.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
By the way, anyone know where the Mountain Monastery is? It completely slipped my mind to look for it.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
By the way, anyone know where the Mountain Monastery is? It completely slipped my mind to look for it.
Based on the translation that I did, seems like a nun gives you a quest at the monastery. I am assuming it is the monastery above the goblin infested tower. There you need to head east and you will find it (assuming the translations are correct).

Edit1: Also I found a incrediblely scuffed way to use dark cauldron on my outdated doom playthrough. What I do is that I copy my doomsave and load on the previous version where I have access to dark cauldron, use dark cauldron, save, copy save to up to date version and done xD. It works but so inefficient lol.

Reactions: Ferghus

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
This is incorrect. Sea witch is best suited for pure magic, not nympho. Nympho is worthless. Not only is Nympho absolutely terrible, but the Sea Witch summons makes it impossible to nympho anything because they'll punch the guy you're grappling and set him free. So sea witch and nympho are mutually exclusive.

Also Sea Witch's waterbolt was so stupidly powerful its attack rate got nerfed. Despite that it's still powerful and you can kill everything with that waterbolt alone. In fact it kills things faster than her summons so if you're not looking to preserve stamina you should spam your water bolt.

Also her summons persist even after transforming back so you can transform into sea wtich, summon stuff, then transform back and use magic weapons. Or just use magic weapons without transforming at all if the situation calls for it. I did this before I learned you could equip the lantern in an ex slot thus freeing up your hand.

So saying sea witch should give up WIS points for constitution to nympho is very bad advice.
Bro, I don't know if you're half asleep or what, but your reasoning is lacking common sense. Summoning isn't an obligation and you could simply target an enemy that's not right next to your summons. Don't you have a maximum of 2 summons? Plus, you should be able to kill most enemies in a couple seconds with high enough sex skill. The only things that might run into that problem are maybe fat stamina sponges like orcs, in which case, do you do something else. I don't know why you act like these things aren't obvious.

I also don't know why you keep bringing up the fact that waterbolt use to be powerful. That's the thing, it used to be. Now it's basically no different from a bow spam with a charge skill that's doesn't seem worth using. Not sure how I feel about transforming into a Sea Witch just to summon and transform back. You'd have to deal with the 3 stacks of Sick/Gastro (or waste potions) and have to reequip your gear every time you do it, which isn't practical if you're playing on Hell or Doom mode. At that point, it's more practical to either stay transformed or don't transform. But if you're playing a nympho anyways, there's no problem staying transformed or being naked.

Bro, if there's a single stat that everyone uses, it's constitution. You get more out of an extra 2 or 3 stamina per point than a point in Wisdom. After a certain amount of Wisdom, it's simply more efficient to have more hits than to have like an extra point of damage.

Edit: Lol post is now missing
Edit 2: Lol did he delete all his posts?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes