Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, I wanted to become Abomination Lona, so I got her impregnated by them, so I gave birth to a Moot and 2 abomination, but can't become abomination Lona. How do I do it?
Edit: I followed the guide and gave them both to Elise, but nothing happened.

Last edited:

boboverlord

Sep 16, 2020
Is there anyway to auto-translate the Chinese text in the game? This thread has like 690 pages already and I don't seem to find anyone who can?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi, I wanted to become Abomination Lona, so I got her impregnated by them, so I gave birth to a Moot and 2 abomination, but can't become abomination Lona. How do I do it?
Edit: I followed the guide and gave them both to Elise, but nothing happened.
If you die or leave on the boat, you should have the option to rebirth. Abomination should be the last option listed as "human"

Reactions: Clay Karen

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Is there anyway to auto-translate the Chinese text in the game? This thread has like 690 pages already and I don't seem to find anyone who can?
Here is my post for the translations I did for the game. Everything is up to date except for desert island 1. There are MTLs for this game but I don't use them nor have the sources for them. Pretty sure someone on this thread does but ya.

Reactions: boboverlord

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
keep crashing and this is my 2 hour wasted...
can anyone help fix this?
Are you loading like a really old save or something? I haven't seen this kind of error since I tried to load my save from version 0.4.something.

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
Are you loading like a really old save or something? I haven't seen this kind of error since I tried to load my save from version 0.4.something.
no.. its from current/lastest version... thats why idk why this happen...

TSiver

Oct 22, 2021
I was on the previous version, I updated to new and I lost the ability to use the dark cauldron, I was wondering if there is any way I can add the skills again, I don't want to have to start from scratch.

Clay Karen

Jan 11, 2018
If you die or leave on the boat, you should have the option to rebirth. Abomination should be the last option listed as "human"
That's great, but then, I don't see any cool attack skills and perks like the previous posts when I rebirth. Do I need to do something else?

Azrail26232

Jan 15, 2019
I dunno if it will help people on harder difficulties or not, but I managed to get dark cauldron working on the new version despite using my old save on hard. I had the skill stuck to the E hotkey, and despite the transfer removing the skill from my skill list I could still activate it by using E. Again this was on the lowest difficulty, no idea if this will work with Doom's autosave function.

Mincen

Aug 7, 2021
That's great, but then, I don't see any cool attack skills and perks like the previous posts when I rebirth. Do I need to do something else?
Talk to the fortune teller at the oriental commerce. If you did everything right, there should be an option at the bottom to ask "Your Child?", and she'll awaken your abilities.

Reactions: Clay Karen

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was on the previous version, I updated to new and I lost the ability to use the dark cauldron, I was wondering if there is any way I can add the skills again, I don't want to have to start from scratch.
You're supposed to get it by default on new game start:
*u get darkpot skill when start a new game.(no effect from outdated save)
But here's something you could try. No guarantees, though.
First, remove it from any hotkey setting you have it on (if it's still there).
Now, open the console (F10) and type in the command window:
$game_player.actor.remove_state(136) *This step might be unnecessary, but better to be safe
$game_player.actor.add_state(136)

EDIT:
eccma417 said:
report because 06711 is fucked up
-*fixed, remove Outdated state 176 and its function in checkOev_OgrasmAddiction.
-*fixed, RabbitCaveRewardBox.rb crash.

Last edited:
Reactions: ProjectS001

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
You're supposed to get it by default on new game start:

But here's something you could try. No guarantees, though.
First, remove it from any hotkey setting you have it on (if it's still there).
Now, open the console (F10) and type in the command window:
$game_player.actor.remove_state(136) *This step might be unnecessary, but better to be safe
$game_player.actor.add_state(136)

EDIT:
I tried that method before but didn't work out for me. I came to terms with a scuffed method of going back to the previous version, using cauldron, loading back to current build and done xD.
I was unable to get the skill to work properly and it seems like if you have the skill hotkeyed you can still use it (even though it has a big red X on it). Sadly, my doom playthrough is going to have to end with a new game. So close to 666 days ;.; So close but now this inconvenience making it harder to continue ;.;

I might just play on the old build till I die again lol.

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone know when the next CG might be? I want to get started on the game again, its been a few months. But if the next cg is like within the month, then ill just wait.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes