Duncan316

Oct 6, 2018
can someone points out what I need to do for these still locked CGs?
View attachment 1768501
CG1 you have to choice the bottom 3 options before saving Cecily. CG2 you have to do the repair cannon mission. CG8 you have to save bobs girlfriends mission it starts in a fort near pirate cove just follow the swamp road should run into the fort. CG11 is long chain in Sybaris Southgate camp pretty sure a prerequisite is repairing the cannon. no clue on CG6 and CG12 was trying to find them myself. I hope this helps.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
CG1 you have to choice the bottom 3 options before saving Cecily. CG2 you have to do the repair cannon mission. CG8 you have to save bobs girlfriends mission it starts in a fort near pirate cove just follow the swamp road should run into the fort. CG11 is long chain in Sybaris Southgate camp pretty sure a prerequisite is repairing the cannon. no clue on CG6 and CG12 was trying to find them myself. I hope this helps.
6 just requires you to interact with the door next to the Fishtopia kiosk at the port. Throw a rock to distract the fishkind guarding it to get them to move away.
The last one can be seen when visiting The Golden Bar. Not too sure if it's random or if it repeats, but the Happy Merchant must also be there. His wife should be in one of the rooms on the left side. Interact with the door like with the blowjob CG and you should get the scene.

Reactions: Duncan316

Duncan316

Oct 6, 2018
6 just requires you to interact with the door next to the Fishtopia kiosk at the port. Throw a rock to distract the fishkind guarding it to get them to move away.
The last one can be seen when visiting The Golden Bar. Not too sure if it's random or if it repeats, but the Happy Merchant must also be there. His wife should be in one of the rooms on the left side. Interact with the door like with the blowjob CG and you should get the scene.
thanks, one last question. Lisa's final quest is that unfinished?? The game act like she's going to give birth to abomination, but she just reappears in the market acting like nothing happen am I missing something?

Kauffman

Jul 8, 2020
thanks, one last question. Lisa's final quest is that unfinished?? The game act like she's going to give birth to abomination, but she just reappears in the market acting like nothing happen am I missing something?
at this point I think her quest is simply over, the only thing she'll do now is that she will get on board the ship away from noer island just like you (you can talk to her inside the ship's cabin)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The lack of content following from there has people believing it to be trauma-induced memory repression.
----
Also, eccma417 is so disillusioned with file sharing systems like MEGA that he's considering building his own file server.

• Wow
Reactions: sprayduster

Nyak00

Dec 29, 2019
can anyone help me with this quest?

I got down this area without the fishkind companion and it seems that I am unable to return to the initial cavern where he is, I am unable to progress on the quest without him as well.

Reactions: Zakcgantenc

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
can anyone help me with this quest?

I got down this area without the fishkind companion and it seems that I am unable to return to the initial cavern where he is, I am unable to progress on the quest without him as well.
There should be a bubble at south part of that room that will transport lona back to previous map.

Reactions: Nyak00

Nyak00

Dec 29, 2019
There should be a bubble at south part of that room that will transport lona back to previous map.
damn dude, I just found it, it's in the middle of the southern cavern.

It's so effin dark even with the lantern and it's in the middle of the pool. I was pressing Z like mad on the walls before.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Look for your morale stat. It is actually a your reputation. I don't remember the exact number, but i think at 25 you becoming a criminal. Also when lona wander where she should be a red a triangle appears above her head.
Easy but rapey way to restore morale - intentionally lose at Noer and spend some time in prison. Expensive but not rapey way to restore morale - donate to church ouside the city.
What's the red triangle for and since this is f95 which is the fun way

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
anyone knows how to change quest state to not started or something like that? or any other way to cancell quest? I've played for a day and only now realize I locked myself out of other quests by starting Adam assassination mission.

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
anyone knows how to change quest state to not started or something like that? or any other way to cancell quest? I've played for a day and only now realize I locked myself out of other quests by starting Adam assassination mission.
Individual quest should not lock lona out from receiving other quests including guild quests. Only quest from guild will lock lona from taking another guild related quest. You can cancel guild quest by talking to the guy behind the counter in the same bar that posted guild quest.

AnOldMan

May 30, 2017
Individual quest should not lock lona out from receiving other quests including guild quests. Only quest from guild will lock lona from taking another guild related quest. You can cancel guild quest by talking to the guy behind the counter in the same bar that posted guild quest.
No, I mean I want to get musket eventually, but apparently not just killing, but also sparing adam means I won't be able to progress in the quest line (see the guide - prerequisite quest won't spawn unless I start it before accepting the Milo's assasination job). So I'm just trying to figure out, what variables do I need to edit to roll back the quest.
Edit: so I'm becoming quite fast at finding what I need to find. seems that editing $story_stats["RecQuestMilo"] should be enough to reset it if you haven't interacted with Adam yet (not sure how to revive him).

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon5265

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Question on Achievement:
How to get DEATH APOCALYPSE and Master of the Sword achievement?
Death Apocalypse just needs you to pan to the right past a crack in the wall until you see the ghostly band while using the cannon at South Gate Camp (Lisa/Abomination questline).

Master Sword needs you to kill a boss way north of Arise Village. Here's my previous post on it.

Reactions: Leon5265

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
What's the red triangle for and since this is f95 which is the fun way
Dunno, prison rapey part is not a particularly fun or anything. I guess you can try it if you want but it is working as any enslavement so you need a 100 food meter to survive.
And avoiding problems with paying money in H-game is even less fun, I think.

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
Death Apocalypse just needs you to pan to the right past a crack in the wall until you see the ghostly band while using the cannon at South Gate Camp (Lisa/Abomination questline).

Master Sword needs you to kill a boss way north of Arise Village. Here's my previous post on it.
Thanks for pointing out the location. The cave is very well hidden from normal road. I swear I completed the arise village quest multiple times and never attempted to check the northern area of that mountain.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes