Apr 1, 2020
Wow, even after all the updates it still functions?
It is, however, missing some key functionality (i.e. you can't get Abomination!Lona from that mod).

But yes, it's still functional. It'll continue to work so long as the core functions it hooks into don't get radically changed in the future.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Is there anything that has friendly fire? I'm sick of accidentally hitting my companion and having them aggro on me...And is there any mod that has cosmetics?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
If I have LonaRPG.B.0.6.8.1, is it worth to download LonaRPG.B.0.6.8.2.2?
Also is the Prison at the Left of the City just there or is there a way to get arrested and put into Prison and not the Bandit Prison on the Right side of the City?

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm going to check his file server around 6PM GMT+0 every day.
Day 2 of needing a login.

If anyone else here giving him money, can you see if you get into his server without needing a login?

Last edited:

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
If I have LonaRPG.B.0.6.8.1, is it worth to download LonaRPG.B.0.6.8.2.2?
Also is the Prison at the Left of the City just there or is there a way to get arrested and put into Prison and not the Bandit Prison on the Right side of the City?
lower your morality then get caught by guards. easiest way is to get caught stealing, fastest is to murder people

Reactions: LunarCainEX
Aug 11, 2021
BTW, is it just me who reads "deepones" as "Dee ponies"? When I went thru the files by CaiNanE it seems he chose "Deep Ones". I'm thinking of doing the same.. Looking at his files are exhausting though, just the sheer amount of edits he made is maddening.

I rather not stray from the official translation though.:unsure:
So, I have some thoughts about some of the wording in LonaRPG.. Is there away to reach the official translation team? I'm thinking about the ponies as already mentioned, but also what is the black mist? I haven't seen any black mist at all yet, but I have admitedly not ventured past doom fortress or pirates bane yet.. What I have seen is the red infestation or blight.. Is that what they call the black mist? Or is that another thing?

When I first started playing LonaRPG it was version 0.6.7.0 and she reacted to the red infestation in the sewers and she says it's how it started in her home town Sybaris which was consumed by the black mist accordingly to the intro text.

Is it the same thing or a different thing? No spoilers please, just let me know.

May 2, 2018
So, I have some thoughts about some of the wording in LonaRPG.. Is there away to reach the official translation team? I'm thinking about the ponies as already mentioned, but also what is the black mist? I haven't seen any black mist at all yet, but I have admitedly not ventured past doom fortress or pirates bane yet.. What I have seen is the red infestation or blight.. Is that what they call the black mist? Or is that another thing?

When I first started playing LonaRPG it was version 0.6.7.0 and she reacted to the red infestation in the sewers and she says it's how it started in her home town Sybaris which was consumed by the black mist accordingly to the intro text.

Is it the same thing or a different thing? No spoilers please, just let me know.
I guess you should talk to "Sugoi Soy Boy" on the Discordserver, he seems to be the english main translator of the game.

but this is perhaps to be taken with a grain of salt, as i understand there was once a shitstorm about "copyright", "game piracy", "text thievery" and stuff like that between someone from here (a fan translator) and him though.
so i don't know how well he responds to such things, so be warned.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

anon8525

Mar 26, 2021
I guess you should talk to "Sugoi Soy Boy" on the Discordserver, he seems to be the english main translator of the game.

but this is perhaps to be taken with a grain of salt, as i understand there was once a shitstorm about "copyright", "game piracy", "text thievery" and stuff like that between someone from here (a fan translator) and him though.
so i don't know how well he responds to such things, so be warned.
"The LonaRPG English Translator Sugoi Soy Boy's Quest For Glory"
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-lonarpg-english-translator-sugoi-soy-boys-quest-for-glory.85559/

May 2, 2018
Aug 11, 2021
That was a massive wall of text. Thanks for posting! I thought I had found all of his posts, but I only searched this thread. It's weird tho because in the Credits.txt I can see F95 anons mentioned as translation contributors. But perhaps not CaiNanE it seems.. Oh well, I wont put that much energy/thought into it then. I'll just play and have fun with it.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
Whatcha want? You just have a problem with "Deepones" and think "Deep Ones" is worded better?

The Black Mist iirc was just part of the lore. A mysterious black cloud surrounded Sybaris. Abominations and other monstrous growth began to appear from the Black Mist as the cloud eventually disappeared after Sybaris was destroyed.

See "Stephen King's: The Mist" as a reference.
I see, thanks for replying! Well, I can only speak for myself but I had to do a double take on deepones as I am used to English writing things in two words. Like the opposite from German: "Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän".

The orkinds have several names which adds to the lore perfectly as different people around the different towns call them by different names like greenskins, orcs, goblins, hobogoblins depending on size, and that's great. Same with the flesh/meat demons.. But the deep ones are just the deep ones no matter the size. If you want to emphasize it Deep Ones would look alright in my book.

Thanks for explaning the black mist. So, the black mist hit first and then the infestation began to spread and now it's even in Noer's sewers. That makes perfect sense. I've read the book and watched the movie. Good stuff.

I like how 417 adds these pop culture stuff into LonaRPG. Like the fapping man by the docks who's king over the world must be taken from The Boys second season last episode when home lander does it.

BTW, when did eccma do Arise village? Did he know about the monkey pox before hand? Amazing none the less.

Let me know if you'd want me to do things with the files, like batch replacing words and stuff. I can have it done in a jiffy.

May 2, 2018
I see, thanks for replying! Well, I can only speak for myself but I had to do a double take on deepones as I am used to English writing things in two words. Like the opposite from German: "Donaudampfschiffahrtsgesellschaftskapitän".
[...]
There are even longer german words like "Rindfleischetikettierungsüberwachungsaufgabenübertragungsgesetz", haha~ :D

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.6.9.0.4 is another bugfix:

-fixed, a skill crash on WildHorse.
-fixed, keybinding in sysmenu now are back.
-fixed, all Horses now with unique AI class.
-fixed, Human male commoner and goblins melee AI now are more Cheez.

And here I thought that human and goblin melee AI was too cheesy. Guess I'll making use of traps now.

• Wow
Reactions: Yukihirou
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes