Aug 11, 2021
Thank you for the Patch :)
And god damn I gotta start all over again since Saves are incompatible -.-
You're welcome! And the saves are for most part not incompatible. Atleast not if you played some of the more recent versions. The message can be safely be ignored. Just exit a map and re-enter and re-save and you should be all good to go.

Aug 11, 2021
It would be great if the stupid option "Kyaah" or what ever it's called could just go die in a fire. Why the hell whould I want to
incapacitate myself infront of a gang of bandits? I have accidently done that instead of "Enter" numerous times by now.

I hate it.. If I'd wan't to walk up to some bandits and give myself up there is a skill for that. I don't need it in a menu well and often used. Stupid as hell.

On another note, I would like to be able to speak with the saved ladies and collect my morale points when rapers are incapacitated. I don't feel like unnecessarily killing Sybaris refugees.. Even if they're rapers.
saved.png

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
On another note, I would like to be able to speak with the saved ladies and collect my morale points when rapers are incapacitated. I don't feel like unnecessarily killing Sybaris refugees.. Even if they're rapers.
Fuck them, they need to refund Lona some of her stamina and hunger via overkill just for having the gall to make her swing her arm.

is there foot fetish content here?
No.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2020
It would be great if the stupid option "Kyaah" or what ever it's called could just go die in a fire. Why the hell whould I want to
incapacitate myself infront of a gang of bandits? I have accidently done that instead of "Enter" numerous times by now.

I hate it.. If I'd wan't to walk up to some bandits and give myself up there is a skill for that. I don't need it in a menu well and often used. Stupid as hell.
The worst part about it is that there's no indication ahead of time of what it's supposed to do. "KYAAAAAH!" is incredibly vague.

I get that this game is supposed to have a steep learning curve, and there are parts of that learning curve I actually think are well done, but there's a difference between Dark Souls "you have to get a feel for the rhythm of the game and how your abilities work and work out timings and figure out which context clues to pay attention to, and you'll probably fail/die a lot until you do that" and this garbage "we put a noob trap in the menu and didn't give any indication of how it's supposed to work, AND it's easy to fat-finger during regular play even if the player knows they shouldn't press it", and this falls hard into the latter category.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

FumbiSam

Dec 9, 2021
The worst part about it is that there's no indication ahead of time of what it's supposed to do. "KYAAAAAH!" is incredibly vague.

I get that this game is supposed to have a steep learning curve, and there are parts of that learning curve I actually think are well done, but there's a difference between Dark Souls "you have to get a feel for the rhythm of the game and how your abilities work and work out timings and figure out which context clues to pay attention to, and you'll probably fail/die a lot until you do that" and this garbage "we put a noob trap in the menu and didn't give any indication of how it's supposed to work, AND it's easy to fat-finger during regular play even if the player knows they shouldn't press it", and this falls hard into the latter category.
i never had any issues with it
doesnt the skill description say something like "slip and fall"? i cant remember since its been a good bit since i last played but unless you're mashing the action key you're probably going to see the prompt and avoid it easily

Reactions: Yukihirou

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
You're welcome! And the saves are for most part not incompatible. Atleast not if you played some of the more recent versions. The message can be safely be ignored. Just exit a map and re-enter and re-save and you should be all good to go.
Nah i had to make a new one because Coco is still bug

Ponyob4

Jan 6, 2020
hi guys, I haven't been in for a couple of months, and you've written a lot about what's new in the latest updates, sorry, I'm sitting on the phone:(

UkeCat69

Oct 29, 2020
The Joiplay patch breaks the game. When you enter the forest you get the black screen and if you open and close menu Lona doesnt spawn in. I hope somebody makes a new patch for the android users.
Also the patch straight up doesnt work on the latest version and i couldnt find the 6.3 version patch was made for (links are dead since its from december)

Aug 11, 2021
i never had any issues with it
doesnt the skill description say something like "slip and fall"? i cant remember since its been a good bit since i last played but unless you're mashing the action key you're probably going to see the prompt and avoid it easily
Good for you. I easily press it instead of approach or enter since the game is laggy in the menus more often than not.
and this garbage "we put a noob trap in the menu and didn't give any indication of how it's supposed to work, AND it's easy to fat-finger during regular play even if the player knows they shouldn't press it", and this falls hard into the latter category.
I agree. I often press "up" "up" "z/enter" to choose "approach" or "enter" and if the game just ignores one of those "up" I have sucessfully fucked myself. It may have been fun or something in the early alphas of this game, but this far into the development it feels out of place and plain stupid.
Fuck them, they need to refund Lona some of her stamina and hunger via overkill just for having the gall to make her swing her arm.
You'd fit right in with the people of Arise/Alese village. And if you ever had taken the time to save them one of the ladies will promt you to accept gifts of gratitude. I've so far got magic books, golden garbs, money, magic staffs, and so on and on. Often I don't accept gifts since I have 68 Gold Coins in the bank and their gifts won't matter much.

Last edited:

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
disc. link doesn´t work for me ?!

also does someone know where to find the mod to wear slave colars without negative effects ?

Aug 22, 2021
How often would you all say that an update actually nukes old save files? I am playing on 0.6.7 and am wondering if I should update when the new version comes out or just finish all the way to a rebirth first.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes