as85

Jun 3, 2020
I would add trips to the bar to level prostitution
Funnily enough I think that's where my first spiral downwards started, I decided to work as a dancer after a couple failed attempts and reloads I finally succeeded but the clients ended up assaulting me anyway when lead to being thrown out on the streets with no stamina or food, I figured I would see where it was going which eventually lead to being captured.

forgot to mention in my original post but curious I figured I would play it out, see how life as a slave was, when I wasn't dying it was kind of fun, but I guess it exists as you said a soft fail probably to be escaped from.

major a setback as you are under-levelled or poorly Skilled out
I think it must have been that! I was fresh out of the sewer mission when I got captured.

anyway thanks for the advice I will try put it to use, I did make lots of saves so I can go back to the bar before I messed up

UkeCat69

Oct 29, 2020
If you're going to try using a patch for 0.6.3.1 with any of the three versions I'm going to link to, it's an almost certainty that it won't work.
Yea, who would've guessed that changing script file to the old version would break the game. Lona just doesnt spawn in like in 0.6.8.
Sorry for bothering you

Aug 22, 2021
Funnily enough I think that's where my first spiral downwards started, I decided to work as a dancer after a couple failed attempts and reloads I finally succeeded but the clients ended up assaulting me anyway when lead to being thrown out on the streets with no stamina or food, I figured I would see where it was going which eventually lead to being captured.

forgot to mention in my original post but curious I figured I would play it out, see how life as a slave was, when I wasn't dying it was kind of fun, but I guess it exists as you said a soft fail probably to be escaped from.

I think it must have been that! I was fresh out of the sewer mission when I got captured.

anyway thanks for the advice I will try put it to use, I did make lots of saves so I can go back to the bar before I messed up
Yeah, they always attack you after dancing. You have to save enough stamina to quickly run upstairs right after finishing to reset them. This is definitely a game with a lot of f5's to learn and try stuff out.

Reactions: as85

OffPathGames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2020
Is there a good way when captured to keep enemies from aborting your kid? I want a orkind kid, but they keep aborting Lona when she gets pregnant.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
The Prototype Bioweapon - The Mother of Fertility
I tried going to the Followers but after being capture and I think sucking 2-3 Men, what am I suppose to do next because Passing out or Sleeping on the bed ends up cooking into the Pot as a Game Over

Last edited:

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
How can i get the "Acolyte" trait? Is this related with Saint Monastary, which i made a little massacre during Cocona's saving quest?

as85

Jun 3, 2020
why does this file continue to run after you close the game
its a 1/66 so it may be a false positive?, usually you can submit the file to the vendor to have them confirm or not but I don't see anything on their site.

something to note though in the folder there are 2 files LonaMouseWheel.dll 71kb and MouseWheeOLD.dll 8.50kb which maybe seems a bit sus ?

try renaming the first one as .new and rename the old one as LonaMouseWheel.dll see if it does the same thing.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
View attachment 1865949

why does this file continue to run after you close the game
Jiangmin finds trojans in most of everything. I wouldn't pay it too much mind but if you're really worried, tell EccmA417 and not us.
There's a whole section on the removal of the virus on Trend Micro.
Considering it's just one positive hit, I wouldn't worry. Nobody I know uses Jiangmin anyway.

Last edited:

misterde

Jul 22, 2017
I am not getting luck to make a Deepone Lona on this patch.... can someone get me a save for a Pre-deepone lona Day1.... like right at the start. thanks beforehand!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
At some point tomorrow (unless my bro comes to visit), I'll upload 0.6.9.0.5 then.

And there's this, which might interest people:
/

Reactions: mbslufee and XDHGX

aristomemeg

Sep 23, 2020
Any solution with Money 100% Loss after quit the guild and any map? Is this a bug?
I face it every time, that new level of depresion since the game is hardcore.

• Haha
Reactions: elmekia

Azzo

Sep 4, 2017
Any solution with Money 100% Loss after quit the guild and any map? Is this a bug?
I face it every time, that new level of depresion since the game is hardcore.
Be ready for another one lvlup your depression - its the game mechanic. Those "money" are temporary, if you want to save them each time after getting you need trade them for small/big/gold coins from any npc in the location

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes