Botatur

Sep 28, 2017
Was the requirement for begging changed recently?
I'm asking because I have 6 WIS and can't beg.

Edit: Okay, so apparently weak must be over 50 to beg. I don't think this was a requirement before.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
Damn, I just noticed that eccma removed the fireplace from the Burning Keg.. :cry:
The Burning Keg... No fireplace... That has to be a mistake.. And the cute little door to the bar is gone and replaced with a rug.. WTH... (n)

Edit: this is the Burning Keg I'd like to return to after a week of slaying goblins in the caves:
the-burning-keg.png

Last edited:

Batface

Nov 24, 2019
anyone know what file should i change so when i rest i consume 25 food then restore 50 dtamina, instead 10 food and 20 stamina

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Found myself Stranded on an Island after randomly using the beach and got swept away from the waves.
Seems that area has some lines yet to be Translated.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
Found myself Stranded on an Island after randomly using the beach and got swept away from the waves.
Seems that area has some lines yet to be Translated.
Was that an island full of perverts or some sea shore somewhere?

I couldn't make out some sentences on TagMapDesertIsland1.txt so I need to play it myself to grasp the context. If I do that perhaps the MTL will make sense and I can make something coherent out of that.

I have only access to googles MTL. Can't get deepl or sugoi to work on this old heap of junk.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Was that an island full of perverts or some sea shore somewhere?

I couldn't make out some sentences on TagMapDesertIsland1.txt so I need to play it myself to grasp the context. If I do that perhaps the MTL will make sense and I can make something coherent out of that.

I have only access to googles MTL. Can't get deepl or sugoi to work on this old heap of junk.
Yeah it was an Island full of Perverts who got Shipwreck and Parasite Plants.
Tbh I never knew this Island existed and escaping it is almost impossible.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

xxxsolsior

Apr 10, 2018
The Prototype Bioweapon - The Mother of Fertility
I tried going to the Followers but after being capture and I think sucking 2-3 Men, what am I suppose to do next because Passing out or Sleeping on the bed ends up cooking into the Pot as a Game Over
you have to engage in 3 acts total, and you are not allowed to take anything from the pot, rape, or provoke anyone. the only way to survive legitimately is to collect and eat semen afaik.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
you have to engage in 3 acts total, and you are not allowed to take anything from the pot, rape, or provoke anyone. the only way to survive legitimately is to collect and eat semen afaik.
Yeah and that's where the issue happens.
After sucking 3 guys, the red arrows above their heads disappear and I still have stamina and not sure what to do next.
Sleeping gets Pot.
Force exhausted gets Pot.
Juicing (bad idea) gets Pot.
I did manage to survive once and that was passing out on the 2nd guy out of 3, woke up sucking the Boss and was told to rest so, I sleep, woke up sucking the Boss, told to satisfy the guys again but then the issue happens.
Oh and there is a weird graphic glitch I think, if you interact with the pot it will disappear

Last edited:

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
It's in Chinese, but they've got a group of dedicate translators working on making it English.
As for how much is there, it's a decent amount with a lot of variety of different scenes.
Kind of reminds me of Dungeons and Prisoners, before it's creator got sick and stopped working on it.

You can change Screen Size in the System's Menu
Bro doesn't matter if u change the screen size
When u change it yo full screen the grafic goes to sick tome time i can't even read the small texts

Aug 11, 2021
How do I update my save file? the current one im using is outdated.
I just start all over again unless someone else has a better idea
That is really not necessary. It's a message that can be ignored. All you need to do (if your save file isn't too old) is to enter a new map and re-save. That's it. 0.6.8.X totally works on 0.6.9.X. I started playing LonaRPG on 0.6.7.0 and still have a functioning save file.
Bro doesn't matter if u change the screen size
When u change it yo full screen the grafic goes to sick tome time i can't even read the small texts
/readme.txt:30-31
Q: stucked in 640*480? NO sound? NO BGM?
A: ResetRMsetting.reg

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Edit: So I am going through CaiNanE's treasure trove of patched files... And I again must say, that guy did a lot of quality assurance work.
From official release in "CompDavidBorn.txt" for example, you have:

\CamCT\m[fear]\plf\Rshake\c[6]Lona:\c[0] Huh?\optD[I'm leaving now! This is not right!<r=HiddenOPT1>]

while in CaiNanE's file you'll see this instead:

\CamCT\m[fear]\plf\Rshake\c[6]Lona:\c[0] Huh? \optD[I'm leaving now!,This is not right!<r=HiddenOPT1>]

See that missing ","? That means the official release have only one option and the hidden one (based on certain SCU/WIS/??? stuff) is ignored/missing.

I would have to go through CaiNanE's all files and diff them against official to find all these kinds of bugs... I'm not sure I'd have the time though. It's many hours of work. What I don't understand is why official translators hated him when he did all this work and QA stuff.

Edit2: I'll upload a new 0.6.9.0.5 release with the new (old) corrected CompDavidBorn.txt at least.
Edit3: from CaiNanE's last post: " Last updated: 2021-06-16_22:24 UTC " That's a one year anniversary today.

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
I decided to play a second run as a mage and it really shows how unbalanced the game is. Like, I am level thirty already and I have all books and staffs, but seriously. I don't know if I should laugh or cry.

The attacks are pretty much crap. The splash damage is good though, but as they're splash dmg you can't save any women with them since you straight out murder them. Firewall is the only thing that's somewhat useful for not hurting the women but as far as I can tell you need to do it at the exact right frame. Otherwise it wont ignite any enemies.

No minding the fucking flaming pyre, the goblins just runs through them barely getting hurt. Would make much more sense if the fire would "take" and ignite them as soon as they'd run into the already blazing fire. But no. You need to hit them at that one frame when they're entering. You can miss them four times in a row while they run circles around you bonking your head to oblivion.. Oh, and that's another thing. You get one or two stacks of damage to the head? Congratulations, your WIS-based mage attack is pretty much worthless now..

Found this in the changelog for 0.6.0.4:
-*fixed, Firebook heavy(firewall) now with longer stiff frame.

"now with longer stiff frame", fucking great. Sounds like eccma really doesn't want anyone playing as a mage because fuck you for even trying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leon5265
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes