Red Marc

May 1, 2022
Don't worry about your English haha. I would say the best guide will still be the one ZedTed made a while back. That is probably the best starting point. From there you can always just ask questions in this thread and there should be plenty of people willing to help you out! If you are looking for the latest translations for ENG, you can find it at this post~ I can vouch for the quality of the translation~ If it is other languages... I don't really know how to help you but to ask the thread and hopefully someone knows.
thank you very much for helping

lobeh90035

Jul 16, 2021
It's been a while since I last played this. It seems that the hooded skeleton doesn't show up at Pirate's Bane after you do the outpost and the mass graves quests, how do I lead him to the Sea Witch now?
Also, do babies that are still in Lona's inventory count for rebirth?

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
Apparently, Lona can cause massive blood bath at Pirate Bane pub by luring Justice towards people and collect their drops without any morality drop. Reenter the pub will respawn everyone and this can be repeated endlessly to farm money lol XD

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Apparently, Lona can cause massive blood bath at Pirate Bane pub by luring Justice towards people and collect their drops without any morality drop. Reenter the pub will respawn everyone and this can be repeated endlessly to farm money lol XD
You horrible person! How could you! *Note to self, Justice is great for bar fights*
I gotta stop using Mary Me for bar fights now... this one seems a lot easier and since he doesn't have a risk of perma death, this seems to be a very safe infinite resource grinding spot.
Need to test it my- I mean- You horrible person! Those people had families too!

Arcalade

Jul 30, 2017
Seems like there's a cap on skill points after reaching max lvl and using the ship/dying at 104. Can't get past that unless you're a filthy cheater :/

Last edited:

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Seems like there's a cap on skill points after reaching max lvl and using the ship/dying at 104. Can't get past that unless you're a filthy cheater :/
you can get more points via rebirths. But i have yet to get close to the cap cause i keep on dying on my doom play throughs lol. So maybe it is capped lol.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
You can also see how fast she moves? Impossible without really high SCU. I'd guess it's around 20. Or maybe this is a Lona without any personality trait even. Also, she carries 1184? Impossible feat. It would drain the STA in seconds or at best 30 seconds of walking. Chugging STA potions would make you sick after a few bottles.. So, that video doesn't really do it for me since it's obvious the creator has used cheats or smthng to get like that.
That is a bit of misconception about being overburdened. The stamina drain of being overburdened is the same no matter how much you're carrying. So if you'd rather just deal with stamina drain to avoid inventory management, you might as well go overboard. They carry enough food to rest constantly (hence the hot-keyed food). I'd find it more annoying than just dealing with limited inventory, but it's still not really cheating. It's all besides the point though.
Yeah, 20 base SCU is pretty much the 'meta' scoutcraft. You get near the max opacity with other SCU bonuses, have enough for the perks, and become pretty hard to detect.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Also, she carries 1184? Impossible feat. It would drain the STA in seconds or at best 30 seconds of walking.
That is a bit of misconception about being overburdened. The stamina drain of being overburdened is the same no matter how much you're carrying. So if you'd rather just deal with stamina drain to avoid inventory management, you might as well go overboard. They carry enough food to rest constantly (hence the hot-keyed food). I'd find it more annoying than just dealing with limited inventory, but it's still not really cheating. It's all besides the point though.
Yeah, 20 base SCU is pretty much the 'meta' scoutcraft. You get near the max opacity with other SCU bonuses, have enough for the perks, and become pretty hard to detect.
At an earlier point in the game development, Eccma made it so when overencumbered, Lona move at a snail's pace = guarranteed death unless you enter inventory and drop items on the ground (items disappear over time when dropped). Not sure why he changed this.

For my immersion, I never used this exploit but it's legit anyways since Eccma never changed it back.

Aug 11, 2021
At an earlier point in the game development, Eccma made it so when overencumbered, Lona move at a snail's pace = guarranteed death unless you enter inventory and drop items on the ground (items disappear over time when dropped). Not sure why he changed this.

For my immersion, I never used this exploit but it's legit anyways since Eccma never changed it back.
I see, well, in that case I think eccma needs to rectify this then, I mean, 100 over capacity should render her total immobile. Up to fifty with severe STA penalty, and after 50 over cap; crawl, plus increased STA penalty.

One thing more I noticed about the video was that he used CaiNanE's english patch. I thought of implementing his arena as well to addition to the already implemented CompDavidBorn.txt.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020

As I mainly play Doom difficulty now, I personally almost never go over Lona's carrying capacity. Honestly, it is too costly to go over Lona's carrying capacity. The STA wasted along with the food and the time wasted recovering the STA, its just not worth it. But don't get me wrong, there are some genuine uses for it.

Pros:
1. Lona Burns through a lot of STA and food which means she will be passively gaining exp fast.
2. Basically unlimited Carrying Capacity until you reach the game's item limit.
3. You are always prepared.

Cons:
1. Lona is burning through a LOT of STA and Food which is usually bad for combat situations.
2. Lona requires a lot of food to sustain this state.
3. Lona wastes a lot of time recovering STA and traveling on the map uses so much STA as well.
4. Lona is more likely to lose to drawn out fights due to constant STA loss.

Some Use case for being overencumbered is when you are trying to grind levels in an infinite farming area. Places like the catacomb and bar fights are places where you can use it to grind fast exp.

Other than that infinite storage is nice. But i dont think the cost is worth it unless you are filthy rich.

fire2244

Nov 18, 2020
About this new update, can we get a horse to make it easier to move around the map? Does someone knows how to hire or acquire a new one?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes