SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
There are some save files that do not migrate to newer versions. However, I do know that there is an incredibly scuffed way to update saves. What you do is you migrate that save into the next version up and then you rebirth, and you repeat that process until you are up to date. If you are looking for older versions of the game to slowly update your save file, you can probably look at older replies in this thread and find links. Not sure if they are still up. But ya... that is the only way to update it.

Do you know what version that save was originally from and which version you are currently playing?
6.8.1 to 6.9.0.5 the funny thing is, I have a save from the same version where I didn't do the story and it works just fine. I just don't want to lose my progress or have to play an outdated version at the cost of completing the story. Also I can't even rebirth because I crashes every single time I load the story save

Butt9213

Jan 25, 2018
Haven't played this game in a while and want to know if there's a more up to date guide on the game such as info on new characters?

Reactions: itachi765

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
6.8.1 to 6.9.0.5 the funny thing is, I have a save from the same version where I didn't do the story and it works just fine. I just don't want to lose my progress or have to play an outdated version at the cost of completing the story. Also I can't even rebirth because I crashes every single time I load the story save
I recommend going back to the older version and playing from there. Do a rebirth at the older version and reload the new rebirth into the newer version and then rebirth again to smooth out any potential bugs.

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
Haven't played this game in a while and want to know if there's a more up to date guide on the game such as info on new characters?
Honestly, someone should make an up to date guide. But the best guide is still ZedTed's guide which is linked in the front page.

Heck, I might just make a new guide if no one is willing to make one haha. I feel like my LonaRPG knowledge is pretty good :^)
Nearing the one year mark on Doom mode (only had to load save once cause I was being very very stupid and got myself killed lol).

Butt9213

Jan 25, 2018
Honestly, someone should make an up to date guide. But the best guide is still ZedTed's guide which is linked in the front page.

Heck, I might just make a new guide if no one is willing to make one haha. I feel like my LonaRPG knowledge is pretty good :^)
Nearing the one year mark on Doom mode (only had to load save once cause I was being very very stupid and got myself killed lol).
Thanks for the info, looking forward to any guide you might make.:ROFLMAO:

FumbiSam

Dec 9, 2021
the rifle really is kinda trash, which is a shame because its pretty satisfying to use
wonder if there's a way to change the reload times?

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
It would be great if the stupid option "Kyaah" or what ever it's called could just go die in a fire. Why the hell whould I want to
incapacitate myself infront of a gang of bandits? I have accidently done that instead of "Enter" numerous times by now.

I hate it.. If I'd wan't to walk up to some bandits and give myself up there is a skill for that. I don't need it in a menu well and often used. Stupid as hell.

On another note, I would like to be able to speak with the saved ladies and collect my morale points when rapers are incapacitated. I don't feel like unnecessarily killing Sybaris refugees.. Even if they're rapers.
View attachment 1857802
This is a good point, I brought it to the attention of the developer but the problem is the women still being in combat and this doesn't seem easy to solve with the way things currently are. I also mentioned pressing Kyaaaa!!! by accident, but knowing him I wouldn't count on anything to change.

As to why anyone would want to Kyaaaa!!! in front of a gang of bandits has a lot to do with health reaching 0 leading to a game over and stamina reaching -100 leading to getting captured. (except against undead who will just eat Lona's brains and she kind of needs them in order to live)
Someone may actually want to get captured, after all this is a hentai game and curiously enough getting captured by orkind lowers the world difficulty by a good amount.

If you're thinking why not just reload this applies to your complaint as well. Also there's people who play on doom. Or people who might object to reloading for personal reasons.

By the way going Kyaaaa!!! from the encounter event sets stamina to -99, so even if you press this by accident you still have a chance to open the menu or rest. I'm not sure why this is but if you're playing like me it sure is convenient.
what should I do.png

Approaching will lead to a game over.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This is a good point, I brought it to the attention of the developer but the problem is the women still being in combat and this doesn't seem easy to solve with the way things currently are. I also mentioned pressing Kyaaaa!!! by accident, but knowing him I wouldn't count on anything to change.

As to why anyone would want to Kyaaaa!!! in front of a gang of bandits has a lot to do with health reaching 0 leading to a game over and stamina reaching -100 leading to getting captured. (except against undead who will just eat Lona's brains and she kind of needs them in order to live)
Someone may actually want to get captured, after all this is a hentai game and curiously enough getting captured by orkind lowers the world difficulty by a good amount.

If you're thinking why not just reload this applies to your complaint as well. Also there's people who play on doom. Or people who might object to reloading for personal reasons.

By the way going Kyaaaa!!! from the encounter event sets stamina to -99, so even if you press this by accident you still have a chance to open the menu or rest. I'm not sure why this is but if you're playing like me it sure is convenient.
View attachment 1889584

Approaching will lead to a game over.
0.6.1.0?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Its the prototype version of lona called ''feira quest''...
Tbh I've forgotten about this,I was a wee baby at the time,brings back memories...
I wonder if the Dev will ever add this in again because it looks like an interesting event

9TRN

Jul 25, 2020
Lona must be naked. When you first enter the village, you will get the option to say "yes or no" to taking off the clothes. You have to choose yes to take off the clothes. After that, always have Lona naked before going into the village. Otherwise, they'll attack.
I'm nake and they killing me
1656223595617.png

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
I'm nake and they killing me
View attachment 1891241
So this place is quite strict. The first meeting with them it will give you a warning and will force strip you (or they prema aggro). If you strip ahead of time, make sure all your clothing is off. This also means the EXT and cloak.
When walking back into this place, you no longer get a warning and they will perma aggro you the moment you walk in with clothes. So be careful with them.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes