Anys_Negra

Feb 22, 2022
Sorry I misunderstood, the battle is by pure chance but the odds are rather low. Maybe it shouldn't be determined by rng, seems worth talking about.

If you keep fighting in the arena you will eventually face him. The odds can be greatly increased just by removing a little bit of code from a single file, but I don't know if you really want to fight him that bad or whether you just want to know.
Yes, I just want to finish the game with all the achievements I can get, but if I just need to play for a long time, I won't even dig into the code.Tnx

freyagirlz

Jul 22, 2021
this game is so good. I put off playing it because of the darker themes but turns out the games actually really well made with a lot of content. Reminds me a lot of princess maker if the girl didn't have a father and grew up homeless. Yeah I'm a bit addicted to this one.

Anys_Negra

Feb 22, 2022
Check weakness or morality.

Используй поиск, на эти вопросы отвечали по десятки раз. "Imbovo" ты наш.
аххахаха да это всё сраный яндекс переводчик, я не виноват.

Dec 21, 2020
*LonaRPG [v0.6.3.1 Beta] Unofficial JoiPlay(Android) Fix*

Hi, I made a mod/fix in my spare time that makes it possible to play the latest versions of LonaRPG through joiplay in android, hope you all like it.

Only tested on version 0.6.3.1

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you find any bugs please let me know. Thank you.
I need this one but for the current version

Aug 22, 2021
where do I find the pack horses? And do I need to spec into whore in order to fuck the animals with juicing?
You should be able to use it, but keep in mind only some animals can be juiced and it doesn't always work. Also, you have to press a direction key when using the skill to pick which way you juice them, otherwise it won't work.

I don't know about pack horses, but the area right next to the right gate of the main city has juiceable horses in it.

MSPA Judge

Dec 21, 2019
This game is missing a few tags.

This should have a gay tag because there's a moment in the RPG where you find a corpse near the forest and interacting with it shows you a scene of a man being raped by orks before they then proceeded to rape each other (they also raped his corpse so necrophilia should be there as well)

There should also be a loli tag because despite the constant game developer reassurance that the MC is an adult there's plenty of actual dialogue that clearly says otherwise (being called "kid", "runt", "brat" among others).

Personally I think there should be a horror tag too, but that could just be me. I am sometimes genuinely scared by a monster popping seemingly out of nowhere and some of the monsters are definitely nightmare fuel enough in my opinion.

Last edited:

Anys_Negra

Feb 22, 2022
1656682985249.png
The game crashes while completing a task: Studying orcoids, when choosing an action, I can't complete the task, what should I do?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks for the advice, I downloaded a new version of the game, and the error disappeared.
The lesson here is, do try to keep your game up to date unless Eccma says "it's fucked".
-----------------------------------
This Elise now wont get ur HumanBaby. u can offer HumanBaby to a female Nun. is quite interesting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Anys_Negra

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
The lesson here is, do try to keep your game up to date unless Eccma says "it's fucked".
-----------------------------------
This Elise now wont get ur HumanBaby. u can offer HumanBaby to a female Nun. is quite interesting.
I mean it makes sense according to Elise's Character. Elise is only interested in interesting biology. Elise would have seen plenty of human babies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also Nuns wouldn't take evil children :V But fk the Nuns and Elise, I just want Lona to be happy and find a decent guy...

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes