Ojando

Jan 26, 2018
Hey, is it just me getting this scene whenever I show up to elise pregnant hlep.png hlep.png ? He just says this and then goes hostile.

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Help : If you accept to become a slave for the fishman, how can you leave the island after you escape from them ?

Basically, after accepting becoming a slave at the pier for the fishman, they will bring you to their isolated island and lock you in a slave city. You can escape the city, bu you are still without weapons, with chains, everyone will be hostile, and there is no way to leave the island. So ... It seems to be a bad ending, but one that never ends ? Or am i missing something ? Because i went to every map, and every door of that island. I guess i tried alredy everything i could. (to make things worse, i fucked up my save, so its either escaping the island or restarting a new game).
So.. if anyone has any tips...

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
How to equip magic weapons ? I can't activate the trait to equip them. Maybe its due to the personality trait ?

as85

Jun 3, 2020
If you accept to become a slave for the fishman, how can you leave the island after you escape from them ?
first make sure you collect as much food as you can so you don't starve, go outside during the day to collect more food, there are dead looking trees around the place you can hit minecraft style to get wood, there is a raft at the bottom right that you can repair using the wood.

this whole process takes multiple days...

after escaping on the raft you will need to go north to a sort of clearing where you can build a second raft to get back to the mainland but here you don't have food so it's brutal, at this point I would honistly just quit and reload to pre-captured.

after taking the second raft you can get to the "safety" of the main city but need papers to get in and I am really unsure how you get new id papers?

Reactions: SAO321

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
first make sure you collect as much food as you can so you don't starve, go outside during the day to collect more food, there are dead looking trees around the place you can hit minecraft style to get wood, there is a raft at the bottom right that you can repair using the wood.

this whole process takes multiple days...

after escaping on the raft you will need to go north to a sort of clearing where you can build a second raft to get back to the mainland but here you don't have food so it's brutal, at this point I would honistly just quit and reload to pre-captured.

after taking the second raft you can get to the "safety" of the main city but need papers to get in and I am really unsure how you get new id papers?
Oh cool, so there is a second raft. I think i can sneak in Noer, due to high stealth. And as long as the bank accepts slaves ... I can get my money to buy a false id in the slums. And i guess that pregnancy clinic removes chains. The only problem left would be that slave mark on her face that triger all noer guards to be hostile.
Thanks i will give it a try before restarting

Reactions: as85

Leon5265

Jul 14, 2021
Oh cool, so there is a second raft. I think i can sneak in Noer, due to high stealth. And as long as the bank accepts slaves ... I can get my money to buy a false id in the slums. And i guess that pregnancy clinic removes chains. The only problem left would be that slave mark on her face that triger all noer guards to be hostile.
Thanks i will give it a try before restarting
There's also a cave entrance north of Noer that lona can use to sneak in. I think chains can be removed at Bubba's weapon shop just to the left of Noer Bar. Slave mark removal is at Elise's Clinic.

Reactions: SAO321

as85

Jun 3, 2020
I do have a few questions ..

I seen pic of the glasses but have been unable to find them. where abouts can I pick these up?

is it possible to get piercings installed voluntary without being captured ?

I saw hints in afflictions part but is there some planned "urethra" tracking similar to the vaginal/anal tracking on the main stats screen?

thanks

iamdabeans

Oct 14, 2021
I went through the images in the game's files and saw that there was an image for Lona prolapsing, does anyone know how Lona can achieve the prolapse?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And here is the very reason I choose to delay:

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.0.3
-fixed, TeslaFront(TeslaStaffNormal) hitbox scale roll back to 0522(test)
-fixed, error "nil to erase" when captured or fast travel.

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.0.2

-*fixed, pose1_subpose3_equip_CuffTopExtra.png XY in a wrong place

-*fixed, LonaMCC_equip_DancerMid.png never show up when preg_level >= 1

LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.0.1

-*fixed, file missing chcg1_head_equip_HairPony_dirt.

I do wish he'd start releasing these as patches again.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
I added the Abomination races as selectable options in the cheatmenu first created by darkprizm and then reworked by SomeoneElseE and a little something else
however I don't know if they could potentially break something as i added the command lines $story_stats["DreamPTSD"] = "Abomination" as well (yes everytime you select the option you get 3 blue potions)

Last edited:

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
I do have a few questions ..

I seen pic of the glasses but have been unable to find them. where abouts can I pick these up?

is it possible to get piercings installed voluntary without being captured ?

I saw hints in afflictions part but is there some planned "urethra" tracking similar to the vaginal/anal tracking on the main stats screen?

thanks
The gray robed mage in the Noer central market sells glasses during the day. Piercings are sold in the Noer Backstreets (near the sewers) by a fishman (I think only during the day, not sure).

Reactions: as85 and Leon5265

joe1999

Jun 26, 2019
Recently started a playthrough on the recent version after a while, is there a bug where you won't get the 2nd letter from Milo to side with him even if you kill Adam? No matter how much I wait after talking with Cecily the letter won't come. Anyone else have had issues with this or just me? I did do the musket quest before hand, not sure if it changes things in this version.

Bruteforce

Jul 23, 2017
Any one can write a guide on how to escape orkind's nest? On wiki it said just sneak out of it, but it's too dark I can't see shit and don't know the map.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Any one can write a guide on how to escape orkind's nest? On wiki it said just sneak out of it, but it's too dark I can't see shit and don't know the map.
lol avoid getting caught, otherwise level scoutcraft up to get better night vision

ProjectS001

Sep 12, 2020
You should always abuse your OP rock throwing skill. It acts like a type of echo location and detects traps and draws enemies towards where the rock has been thrown. This way, you can avoid traps and enemies without being caught.
If the map is too dark, you can always bring a lantern and put it in one of your EXT slots. It will give you vision around you but be careful as you will be more visible to the enemy as well.

For some more specific tips, the map has 3 levels: Entrance, Maze, and Lair. The entrance is literally the entrance where it has a pit fall too the next level. The Maze can be slightly tricky. It has a total of 5 gates. All 5 gates are randomized upon entry so it will never be the safe whenever you enter the stage. They are all linked to something and will remain linked to that until the stage is reset (via reentering the stage). One of which you enter from from the entrance level will be the exit gate. You want to remember this gate as it is your only way out of the level. 2 of the gates are connected to each other and will teleport you to the other gate (You can mainly disregard these 2 gates as they are just there to confuse you.) The last 2 gates lead to the next level (Lair). These two gates lead to different entrances of the lair. One, the main entrance that you want to avoid cause... all the enemies are there... and two, the side entrance that you most likely want to go through as there are less enemies there to detect you and you can avoid them more easily.

Enemy placements are a bit tricky for this one. Entrance Level has no enemies and is considered a safe zone. Maze Level, there are traps and some straggler orkind roaming around. It is also pitch black so it is hard to see without a decent SCU level or a lantern. The trap placement and enemy patrol routes are always random so proceed with caution. Lair Level is the main level with the most amount of enemies. Luckly, most of the orkinds are asleep... except for the few that aren't... they are the primary threat. Depending on the world difficulty, there will either be 2 big guys or just one... and either no hobogoblins... or a lot... One of the big guys will always be guarding the chest. You want to avoid drawing agro from it at all cost as it will fk you up. Most of the sleeping goblins are around the main entrance and to the right side of the map. There is also one orkind that is "cooking" and will patrol around a set point slowly. There will also be some active orkind around the bottom of the map who are "hand holding" with "willing participants" (usually one but sometimes two).

Recommended ways to clear this level:
Stealth. Stealth is always the best way. I recommend a SCU level of around 10 and raw stats of around 15 to pull this off smoothly. You want to use the rock throwing skill to scout out any traps and lingering orkind on the Maze level and kill them without setting off the alarm. Once you do that and you clear out the whole Maze level (it is important to clear out the Maze Level entirely of traps and enemies as you will be returning to that level with defenseless girls later) and find out which gate leads to where, you want to take the side entrance and sneak passed the orkind. There you want to go down to where the girls are being held and knock out the one or two orkind that are there (kill them if you can). If one of the girls is blocking the tunnel way, you can always interact with them (to follow you or stay) and then you should be able to slip passed them. After you ensure the girls safety, you want to take care of the Orkind that is "cooking" (this part can be tricky as the orkind can either be a big guy or just a hobogoblin). If it is a big guy, just knock him out and then speedily lead the girls out through the side gate. If you have the skill trait "Traps", you can stealth place traps on the set patrol route and the enemy will set into it every time without being alerted(repeat until killed). If by any chance you are found out and alert the enemy, you want to reset the stage before you are completely surrounded or just reload a previous save.

If you plan to kill everything, I recommend having the Skill Trait "Advanced Weapons" (which you can equip the saber and enhanced Dagger). One hit from the saber to knock out the enemy and a back stab will 100% kill a goblin or a hobogoblin (except for ones with the shield). This will be your bread and butter for slaying these Orkind. The big guys... you want to use traps to kill them slowly. For the one guarding the chest, you want to use a combination of traps and rock throwing skill to lead it towards your legos that you set up. For the sleeping goblins, you can always wake them using the rock throwing skill and then have them face a certain direction, whack them in the head and back stab them for an easy stealth kill.

And ya... this is all the tips I have for you. You can bring companions to help with this but I recommend going in alone as companions more often than not alert the enemy and then you have a death counter. The only companion that will really help is a type of scout that has a lantern. The Indiana Jones guy is a decent one to bring for the Maze Level as he detects traps and has a lantern. He also kills goblins pretty quickly.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes