LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
I see. Didn't look like there were any text changes :oops:
I just judged it based on the change log haha. Welp. Thanks for letting me know haha.
Seems like TagDesertIsland still won't get a decent translation lol. No one is translating it haha. Tell me if you need anything from me~
Trying to Trigger the Wave Event and rolling the RNG % of getting the Island is really hard XD

Aug 11, 2021
I liked the magician Lona. However, in order for this to become acceptable, it was necessary to pump at least 20 science... But in the end I'm happy. My config is a staff of water and a book of fire. Now raids are not a problem for me (except wolves and overgrown monsters).
I leveled to 32 in WIS but still hated it. Then I tried to level my SCU so they wouldn't spot me from half a mile. The hardest thing to do is the easiest thing for a shinobi Lona.. Saving abducted ladies. Impossible with Mage.
I see. Didn't look like there were any text changes :oops:
I just judged it based on the change log haha. Welp. Thanks for letting me know haha.
Seems like TagDesertIsland still won't get a decent translation lol. No one is translating it haha. Tell me if you need anything from me~
As I understand it --reading through CaiNanE's posts-- it was once possible to track the text files commits through their gitlab. But in the chism they closed that off. Not that it seemed to hinder CaiNanE much.

He must have used some similar tools as I do. I know I saw a post of his where he explained it and showed screenshots of his mehods. But I can't find it anymore. I just do a file diff and compare it to my filestamps and easily spot the new stuff.

Anoneho

Jul 10, 2018
Can anybody tell me who(where) the happy mechanic is or where to buy the dancer set. Thanks in advance.

Sx4

Jun 16, 2022
Can someone tell me which is the latest version of the game? I have 0.6.8.1 and I read somewhere here that you can access sybaris, meanwhile in my version there's a barrier

Apr 1, 2020
Can anybody tell me who(where) the happy mechanic is or where to buy the dancer set. Thanks in advance.
I'm fairly certain that "happy mechanic" actually means "happy merchant".

Which, I'm fairly certain, references the merchant that looks like an anti-Semitic caricature. He can be found in Noer City, during the day he's in the unique alleyway map tile that's between the north gate and the tavern. At night he's found in the fortune teller's place. There's also an event that you can get (though I'm unclear on what the conditions are to trigger it) where he shows up in the Golden Bar in the northern part of the city, where the aristocrats hang out.

He sells, among other things, the Dancer set that Lona can wear to essentially look like a slave adorned in golden filigree.

Reactions: Anoneho

mad666

Oct 10, 2017
is it me or the healing ability is bugged i try to use it on my companion in combat and it doesn't do anything it only work in the pub

Mar 29, 2021
I leveled to 32 in WIS but still hated it. Then I tried to level my SCU so they wouldn't spot me from half a mile. The hardest thing to do is the easiest thing for a shinobi Lona.. Saving abducted ladies. Impossible with Mage.
I don't quite understand what kind of lady you are talking about. Are you talking about the ones that were caught by the monsters? At the moment I have such pumping 0 20 21 15 16. I have practically no problems with it. And in saving the NPC too.
Perhaps we play at different difficulty levels. In any case, I am by no means trying to prove or impose anything on you. I'm just sharing my experience.

Reactions: Gundar_The_Great

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Night time, go to the Creepy Happy guy who's wife is the Cause of the Plague, the Building above the Bar for the Dancer Clothes.
As for the Golden Clothes, is now moved to the Royal Building where all the Filthy Rich people are.

Reactions: Anoneho

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
Is there a roadmap for future contents or eccma just does whatever he whishes?

Cuz you know sick lona update and hill of swords was great

this is great too but... are there any roadmaps?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there a roadmap for future contents or eccma just does whatever he whishes?

Cuz you know sick lona update and hill of swords was great

this is great too but... are there any roadmaps?
If there is one, I haven't seen it published anywhere. He probably has one that he keeps to himself, though.

Reactions: Ononi

Alenin

Oct 13, 2017
Did eccma ever fix up the sorcerer or succubus playstyles? It was a long time ago I checked in and mage was worse then warrior due to magic resist mobs. Also succubus play was almost useless due to juicer no longer able to be used from stealth.

Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Did eccma ever fix up the sorcerer or succubus playstyles? It was a long time ago I checked in and mage was worse then warrior due to magic resist mobs. Also succubus play was almost useless due to juicer no longer able to be used from stealth.
Succ lona seems to be getting a new "armor" set and some new abilities, like dancing anywhere

Reactions: Alenin

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Hey Guys, I got a proplem. Maybe you can help me?
Can I get for Lona bigger tits, when yes? How?
1) Yes, you can get big boobs for Lona.
2) In order to get big boobs for Lona you need:
1 Contact the game developer and he will tell you when you can get them.
For example, when the developer was asked when the game would be released, he answered something about the date of death and the date of sexual intercourse between him and the questioner.
2 You can order Lona's big boobs to some programmer-designer and for a fee they will tell you the release date of Lona's big boobs.
Which you will receive at your personal disposal.

I hope that you are not a greedy person and when the big boobs of the lona arrive with you, you will share them with me. There is no need to share with the rest of the members of the forum, since they are...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2098874294

modlover4ever

Jan 4, 2021
1) Yes, you can get big boobs for Lona.
2) In order to get big boobs for Lona you need:
1 Contact the game developer and he will tell you when you can get them.
For example, when the developer was asked when the game would be released, he answered something about the date of death and the date of sexual intercourse between him and the questioner.
2 You can order Lona's big boobs to some programmer-designer and for a fee they will tell you the release date of Lona's big boobs.
Which you will receive at your personal disposal.

I hope that you are not a greedy person and when the big boobs of the lona arrive with you, you will share them with me. There is no need to share with the rest of the members of the forum, since they are...
I saw a screenshot long time ago where she got bigger boobs.
I played the game for a long time not.
So I asked if somebody know about that.
Couldn't know that some Idiots would answer me.

Sorry for waisting your time dear "noble" user

• Angry
Reactions: Leafless Twig
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes