Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I saw a screenshot long time ago where she got bigger boobs.
I played the game for a long time not.
So I asked if somebody know about that.
Couldn't know that some Idiots would answer me.

Sorry for waisting your time dear "noble" user
That was a user-modded asset. Not actually in-game.

Also, when was the last time you saw a starveling refugee with large breasts?

Last edited:
Reactions: modlover4ever

Moustashe

Sep 20, 2017
Having issues with Console on joiplay, I can open the console menu, however when I hit enter, it makes a squeak noise and places a comma there. I can't seem to be able to do any of the commands listed previously.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
So is abomination lona in the game yet and if she is what can you do with her
Rebirth as Abomination
To rebirth as a abomination Lona will need to give birth and sell 2 abomination childs to Elise(select the "sell child" option,don't sell it from the barter option).

As the indication of success rebirth as a abomination, there will be a Sickly state, red eyes and a little pale skin.

In order to gain the abomination race's skills you need to talk with the fortune teller in the Oriental Commerce(The lady you talk to see the gallery) and select the last option(similar to the deepone method but a lot easier and you don't need to rescue her)

The effects of being abomination are:

• Desecrate skill: let you devour the corpses of defeated enemies for STAmina and HP recover at the cost of mood,Mora and a little stamina(if you use on a tile that doesn't have a corpse),it also temporaly removes the Sickly State
  • Tendril Whip skill: hold the key to give damage and pull targets towards you or tap it to quicly go towars that direction at the cost of stamina and HP
  • Large ATK buff: +8 ATK
  • Decrease HP: x0.95
  • Decrease stamina: x0.8
  • Increase Weak: x1.1
  • Decrease speed: x0.2
Using the Desecrate skill to remove the Sickly state will also remove the buffs and debuffs.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
For some unknown reason that once I click game.exe as it load through the menu, the game would deleted every single resource file in folder required to play the game, is this normal?
Or is it the new way to annoy everyone that trying to play nice?

THEHUSSAR

Jul 12, 2018
For some unknown reason that once I click game.exe as it load through the menu, the game would deleted every single resource file in folder required to play the game, is this normal?
Or is it the new way to annoy everyone that trying to play nice?
Hmm which version are you playing? I don't think newer versions face such issue.
Maybe turn off your firewall and antivirus? Sometimes it messes up the installation process.

grem5675fank

Aug 21, 2019
Rebirth as Abomination
To rebirth as a abomination Lona will need to give birth and sell 2 abomination childs to Elise(select the "sell child" option,don't sell it from the barter option).

As the indication of success rebirth as a abomination, there will be a Sickly state, red eyes and a little pale skin.

In order to gain the abomination race's skills you need to talk with the fortune teller in the Oriental Commerce(The lady you talk to see the gallery) and select the last option(similar to the deepone method but a lot easier and you don't need to rescue her)

The effects of being abomination are:

• Desecrate skill: let you devour the corpses of defeated enemies for STAmina and HP recover at the cost of mood,Mora and a little stamina(if you use on a tile that doesn't have a corpse),it also temporaly removes the Sickly State
  • Tendril Whip skill: hold the key to give damage and pull targets towards you or tap it to quicly go towars that direction at the cost of stamina and HP
  • Large ATK buff: +8 ATK
  • Decrease HP: x0.95
  • Decrease stamina: x0.8
  • Increase Weak: x1.1
  • Decrease speed: x0.2
Using the Desecrate skill to remove the Sickly state will also remove the buffs and debuffs.
And can you please have the same short guide. only by deep one plz?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
And can you please have the same short guide. only by deep one plz?
Rebirth as Deepone
Even when Lona give birth a deepone baby, the description is still mentioned it as a human baby, and it override the human race option when rebirth.

As the indication of success rebirth as a deepone, there will be a Body Odor state, and blue eyes.

In order to obtain the Awaken skill (transform into true deepone), you have to speak with Sea Witch and choose the last option(after saving her).

Awaken Skill Description
The effects after transform into true deepone:
  • Both Sexy and Weak stat plus 1000
  • Constitution plus 20
  • Semen Demon trait granted
  • Main Ability become Water Shot
  • Heavy Attack become Summon Siren(Female Deepone)
  • Removes Body Odor, adds Sea Witch's Gift state
  • Lona becomes naked. Equip slots M-arm, S-arm, Mid, Bottom, Mid External and Top External are locked
Transformation back to human will cause some negative effect: both Sick and Gastroenteritis state with 3 stacks

Mincen

Aug 7, 2021
That was a user-modded asset. Not actually in-game.

Also, when was the last time you saw a starveling refugee with large breasts?
It would be a nice addition to the game ngl; but I agree that it won't make sense for Lona to start with large breasts due to her deep poverty upbringing. I was thinking that Elise could be made to specialize in body transformation spells; specifically spells that changes appearance. For now, none of his mods alter physical appearance other than piercing and branding removals.

saviliana

Aug 30, 2017
Hmm which version are you playing? I don't think newer versions face such issue.
Maybe turn off your firewall and antivirus? Sometimes it messes up the installation process.
I don't think it was firewall/antivirus problem, none of them were showing records of any signs of task killed, I am trying to play 7.0.2 form a couple of different sources, not one of them works.
Previous version I played was 6.X and it works fine.
I rather think the game was somehow detecting something that the dev disliked and had setup to cause self destruct, we all know that the dev had many things he doesn't like.

Aug 11, 2021
I don't think it was firewall/antivirus problem, none of them were showing records of any signs of task killed, I am trying to play 7.0.2 form a couple of different sources, not one of them works.
Previous version I played was 6.X and it works fine.
I rather think the game was somehow detecting something that the dev disliked and had setup to cause self destruct, we all know that the dev had many things he doesn't like.
The only one I know of is if you try to change the welcome splash screen. He has a checksum check on that file and the game will create a text file that says fuck you and some stuff and the last save file gets deleted I think if you try and change it. Someone reported it and I had to try for my self and sure enough.. But the thing you describe seems to do more.

noname66

Feb 23, 2018
Some event playing on joiplay still untranslate like pet cocona, should i download unofficial eng patch to replace it ?
Lonarpg 0.7.0.2

3125galdrux

Mar 22, 2022
So a few questions. I read a post about the ability to dance anywhere, yet no followup on that. So how does that ability work?
Also,where is Bobo the pig follower?

Mar 29, 2021
So a few questions. I read a post about the ability to dance anywhere, yet no followup on that. So how does that ability work?
Also,where is Bobo the pig follower?
There are no dances anywhere. At least I didn't find them, even starting as a prostitute. The clothes are just sexy. Bobo pig is located in one of the bandit camps, you need to surrender to them in a certain part of the map and you will be thrown into a cage to him.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes