Aug 11, 2021
With 104 trait points I end up with 1 spare point and I can't put it in bloodlust anymore. I can choose between either exhibitionism to prevent a movement speed loss when Lona is stripped of her chest armor or prostitution so that I can wear the dancer set which can be used as an alternative to bathing when speaking to Milo.

Well carry schmarry, some people don't like micromanaging breadcrumbs ever time they exit a map and still not have enough space. Here's what I think of your stu~pid castle!

View attachment 1922218

View attachment 1922215

Don't know if that was a self burn or not. But yeah, that is what I think of your castle of baggage. Away with it and implement a sane carrying limit rather than the current farce.

And how is it "micro" managing. It's fucking inventory. You're supposed to manage it. My point is that currently it's worthless and thus the point of current "over capacity" mechanic is lost.

Last edited:

Tektaara

Mar 15, 2021
Don't know if that was a self burn or not. But yeah, that is what I think of your castle of baggage. Away with it and implement a sane carrying limit rather than the current farce.

And how is it "micro" managing. It's fucking inventory. You're supposed to manage it. My point is that currently it's worthless and thus the point of current "over capacity" mechanic is lost.
You're not actually bothered by how someone else plays a game are you? Are these nerfs/punishments really necessary as placeholder for gameplay elements that have yet to be finished? Game is still <1.0.0.0 and I'd assume 417 changed it this way for good reason. You play your way I play my way, let both our plays act as feedback for the developer to encourage him to make something anyone could like.

Aug 11, 2021
You're not actually bothered by how someone else plays a game are you? Are these nerfs/punishments really necessary as placeholder for gameplay elements that have yet to be finished? Game is still <1.0.0.0 and I'd assume 417 changed it this way for good reason. You play your way I play my way, let both our plays act as feedback for the developer to encourage him to make something anyone could like.
You seem to take my points personally for some reason. You don't have to. I couldn't care less about your play style. What I do care about is a mechanic that is obviously impaired and currently not functional as intended.

But you seem to protest it because it fits your play style perhaps?

Eitherway, I concur with your last statement that our feedback can only make the game a better experience. If it reaches the dev.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
How the heck am I suppose to configure a controller like this with 9 extra skills buttons to set?
I can't even pass the tutorial with it and I'm guessing its going to be important for gameplay.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
as far as I know you really only use 3 skills on the left and 4 on the right unless something changed ?
Its 9 shortcuts for that, still kind of a pain to setup, usually controller schemes are better setup. Specially after seeing earlier comments about how keyboard is bad for this game.

Really hard too it seems, I was just about going through the initial rat segment when game crashed on me. It seems interesting but at the same time somewhat unstable. How hard is to go through?

3125galdrux

Mar 22, 2022
How do I rebirth without restarting the story? Do I just have to die/give up instead of taking the ship out?
Rebirths always restart the story. I think it's a time loop thing, explained by Lona having a dream just before entering the tutorial mission in the sewers.

Mar 29, 2021
Mind telling me what game you're confusing LonaRPG with? I'll let you in on a Special Hidden Ougi that works even when surrounded by wolves on all 4 sides.

View attachment 1922155
I need a book of fire for stunning, igniting does not work well for everyone (undead is an exception). Wolves are fast, and I prefer not to fight them, and overgrown monsters are just very "fat" and too lazy to kill them. I use the staff of water, because damage is the same for all enemies (+-30 damage at 25 science) and casts very quickly. And what did I confuse with what? I do not understand.

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
Rebirths always restart the story. I think it's a time loop thing, explained by Lona having a dream just before entering the tutorial mission in the sewers.
So how do I get to the end of the story since I had gotten pretty far? Is the story already finished cause a lot of it was untranslated?

Aug 11, 2021
So how do I get to the end of the story since I had gotten pretty far? Is the story already finished cause a lot of it was untranslated?
I think the record of finishing the game is like a few hours with no cheats. All you need to do is pay the captain and board the ship sailing from Noer Port. Or you can explore every place there is and do all missions you feel like doing.

If you want the whole game in English (except some 4 gibberish sentences on a remote island) look at my signature.

3125galdrux

Mar 22, 2022
The end is either dying, giving up in a rape loop or escaping by boat. The cost of the boat is between 20 and 30 gold coins. By the way, if you borrowed from the (((merchant))), pay back your debt before paying for the ship, or else you will have a nasty surprise.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So do you always get taken away as a slave? Does anything happens in the loop or any way to get out?
I'm kinda hoping there will be a bit more of progression in H element and scenes that you can get, any stuff like that?

sprayduster

Jun 25, 2017
So do you always get taken away as a slave? Does anything happens in the loop or any way to get out?
I'm kinda hoping there will be a bit more of progression in H element and scenes that you can get, any stuff like that?
You get away by escaping.
There isn't really any H progression. I think of this game as an RPG with H sprinkled on top instead of a H game.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
You get away by escaping.
There isn't really any H progression. I think of this game as an RPG with H sprinkled on top instead of a H game.
Can you even escape in the conditions she ends up in? Or is there any event that happens while stuck there?
I was thinking of getting railed first, picking the nymphomaniac trait and then coming out and surviving somehow. However it always crashes for me after a couple days in prison.

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes