Aug 11, 2021
Can you even escape in the conditions she ends up in? Or is there any event that happens while stuck there?
It is possible yes as the game is ruled by its own mechanic. You may not have the right conditions yet, but it is possible.
I was thinking of getting railed first, picking the nymphomaniac trait and then coming out and surviving somehow. However it always crashes for me after a couple days in prison.
You can do that on the very first tutorial mission. The goblins will happily rail you and you can survive without being abducted. Just run away when things go out of your hands. Then repeat. You can emerge from that sewer as a level 12 nymph no problem.

I tried it for fun since mage lona was so infuriating and whore/acolyte Lona now actually have some skills like healing. She can be very supportive. Then my HDD died and now I am doing a new shinobi Lona run.

Mattheson

Jun 28, 2017
The dialogue and menus appear translated for me, but the skills and items aren't.
Is this normal?
I simply downloaded the 0.7.0.2 english patch and dropped it in /Text/, overwriting everything.

EDIT: NEVERMID, i just downloaded the patch again, seems to be working now. Might be because i first applied it before actually launching the game and saving, dunno.

Last edited:

PocketLint

Dec 23, 2019
Been playing this for awhile now, but are there any mods for the game? Not simply things that alter values or anything, but more along the lines of items, outfits, etc.? Thanks in advance!

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Man wtf, perhaps the ryona in this game goes a bit too far for me.
Anyway, got ambushed by bandits in the city, lost. Got imprisoned in the same room as my chest of all places. But the next day they blame I tried to escape, fill her full punches, rape, and then she blows up dead. What is going on there?
Also, I tried to escape, lucky roll to break lock on the door, says its broken, but nothing happens?
I just ended up loading an earlier save after that.

Aug 11, 2021
Could you elaborate more on that build?Also on surviving until 12 on the first area
You pick up the pitchfork, kill and eat rat meat sleep at Feiras camp and fuck the goblins. Rinse and repeat. Don't get abducted though. Put everything into CON and the nympho traits. Beware though that you must not choose Bloodlust since that blocks acolyte and healing stuff. Two days of this and you should emerge level 12 easy.
Man wtf, perhaps the ryona in this game goes a bit too far for me.
Anyway, got ambushed by bandits in the city, lost. Got imprisoned in the same room as my chest of all places. But the next day they blame I tried to escape, fill her full punches, rape, and then she blows up dead. What is going on there?
Also, I tried to escape, lucky roll to break lock on the door, says its broken, but nothing happens?
I just ended up loading an earlier save after that.
That looks disgusting as hell. Has never happened to me.. Guess I'm busy saving ladies:
ach_caravan.png
If the door says it's broken but isn't maybe it's a bug? Or you had too little STA to break it properly.

Reactions: Ubtsha

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
You pick up the pitchfork, kill and eat rat meat sleep at Feiras camp and fuck the goblins. Rinse and repeat. Don't get abducted though.

If the door says it's broken but isn't maybe it's a bug? Or you had too little STA to break it properly.
No I did it multiple times consuming stamina, everytime saying its broken but never actually opening.

Also curious about that build, support skill seem like a good option because of battles being so chaotic and often inflicting friendly fire. Do you mean the goblins at the starting sewer? And where is Feiras camp that you can sleep in?

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
No I did it multiple times consuming stamina, everytime saying its broken but never actually opening.

Also curious about that build, support skill seem like a good option because of battles being so chaotic and often inflicting friendly fire. Do you mean the goblins at the starting sewer? And where is Feiras camp that you can sleep in?
Feiras camp is where you get the pitchfork. you can read about her history in the note you got there too

3125galdrux

Mar 22, 2022

I recomend the no friendly fire mod, makes mage builds much better. Also, in my opinion, companians run to chaotically for you to consistantly heal them.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
LonaRPG Beta 0.7.0.3
Okay, so I finally got time to do this. Work and social life got crazy lately.

There hasn't been a changelog posted for this version. I have nothing to report.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awaiting Mirror Suggestions​

Last edited:
Aug 11, 2021
LonaRPG Beta 0.7.0.3

There hasn't been a changelog posted for this version. I have nothing to report.
You already have before:
LonaRPG.Beta.0.7.0.3
-fixed, TeslaFront(TeslaStaffNormal) hitbox scale roll back to 0522(test)
-fixed, error "nil to erase" when captured or fast travel.
Thanks for this update!

Edit: Latest ENG patch: https://f95zone.to/threads/lonarpg-v0-6-8-2-1-beta-eccma417.49993/post-8050669
I've done some minor stuff as I discover things in my runs. Some text didn't fit some textboxes and such.

Last edited:

Ononi

Jun 6, 2018
LonaRPG Beta 0.7.0.3

Awaiting Mirror Suggestions​
Ey man just wanted to say thank you for you commitment to this somtimes ''slow'' thread

You are the real hero

intro-1624936712.jpg

Reactions: kuno99

SunHouseRock

Mar 14, 2019
I think the record of finishing the game is like a few hours with no cheats. All you need to do is pay the captain and board the ship sailing from Noer Port. Or you can explore every place there is and do all missions you feel like doing.

If you want the whole game in English (except some 4 gibberish sentences on a remote island) look at my signature.
So is I guess the main story done though? LIke with the two royals and the batman Justice line?

modlover4ever

Jan 4, 2021
That was a user-modded asset. Not actually in-game.

Also, when was the last time you saw a starveling refugee with large breasts?
Thanks for your answer.
I can understand your pont. But she fight against monsters that are twice of here size... so why not big boobs for her?

Aug 11, 2021
Thanks for your answer.
I can understand your pont. But she fight against monsters that are twice of here size... so why not big boobs for her?
So just because she can fight monsters her boobs should be bigger? That would follow some other hentai games I've seen on this site.. But no, Lona is a small girl and fourteen (I mean twentyone/one ofcourse) years old. No big boobs for her. Maybe in LonaRPG II?

4.10 star(s) 185 Votes