Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Goblins are completely overpowered nerf them they have infinite health and even Goblin slayer can't get these motherfuckers

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
Goblins are completely overpowered nerf them they have infinite health and even Goblin slayer can't get these motherfuckers
is easy to kill goblins just don't fight to many of them at the same time (not just goblins, do not fight to many of anithing at the same time)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Damn, there are a lot of words to describe the developer, and mostly accurate, but people choose to call him lazy? People are crazy, I tell you, or just bored.
The developer works, and works well.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
So, just to put some little bit more fuel into an already going combustion...
But isn't there like a (MOD) type item that you can get that makes boobs bigger, or what is it implied there?
I can understand the reason for her being small chested, but options to "augment" body parts, is always a plus in this game.
Also while on topic, are there events that can get her slave tier accessories, like piercing or tattoos? I also saw these available in some shop, but kind of breaks immersion that I would to buy them myself.

Reactions: mudbaggins

xcomud

Nov 21, 2020
Goblin Slayer really needs more ATK. The initial wooden shield goblins only take 1 damage from him even when they are NOT blocking. But their health is very low relative to other enemies. Longbow snipe and crystal dagger backstab can make short work of unaware goblins.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
Oi. I updated from 6.9.0.5 to 7.0.3 and my prostitute headdress thingy now called a "sex doll tiara", and guy from "oriental commerce" now sells a different set of outfit. Did EccmA replaced it on last update or what?
And yeah, how can i unequip thise shit? Break restrains didnt worked.

Last edited:

tanc

Sep 28, 2020
Oi. I updated from 6.9.0.5 to 7.0.3 and my prostitute headdress thingy now called a "sex doll tiara", and guy from "oriental commerce" now sells a different set of outfit. Did EccmA replaced it on last update or what?
And yeah, how can i unequip thise shit? Break restrains didnt worked.
Read the new item descriptions. Once you equip even a single piece of golden clothes you can't take them off, change to other clothes, or hold any weapons. Completely useless for a warrior Lona.

However, getting in a gangbang still removes the prostitute clothes eventually, since clothes still fall off when being grabbed/fucked repeatedly. Once all 3 items are off, you're back to normal.

I switched to the new 4-piece dancer clothes for a snazzy outfit for fighting.

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou
4.10 star(s) 185 Votes